What's new

Chinese military chief makes first visit to Israel

So exactly what is my point of view?

I support Israel? to what degree? You see my past posts related to Israel???

Am I anti-muslim? to what degree?

About muslims also want to take over the world, well, it seems that whether you read kuran or bible, it seems that as muslim, or as christian, you have the mission to convert other non-believers. Historically, such conversions have never been done peacefully, both for muslim and christian. The bloody and brutal crusades and gruesome punishments for those non-believers in europe by the church have already shown the dark side of Christianity. Even with their own branches, the Catholics can fight protestants for hundreds of years of bloody battles, murders, assasinations, bombings and etc. There are many such examples as well.

Joining a religion normally is through coercion and leaving a religion is impossible, normally punishment by death. That is why we all say those times are the dark age of humanity.

However, after the Renaissance and later industrial revolution, Christianity has gone through dramatic reforms. Those past brutal activities are gone and state and church are separate. Church/religion does not have the power it uses to possess. So joining or leaving Christianity is not a problem now. Of course, I cannot exclude the possibility that there are some religious fervor nutcases within Christianity as well but criminal actions against people leaving Christianity are much fewer.

Back to islam, it seems that it has not reformed much at all. Two main branches are still fighting each other to death if possible. How about a family member wants to leave islam or convert to other religion??? You know what will happen. Before becoming defensive and accusing me anti-islam or islam-phobia, why don't you look deeper into yourself and your religion and see whether I am right on something? Why don't you tell the world whether your religion need reform???

You know I understand ePhone point of view - OK He supports Israel - Perfectly fine but what gets me is in any thread related to islam he is ready to post his crap like Muslims want to take over the world and on Ughyrs thread where it was mentioned that few terrorists were killed by Chinese Forces he tried to be all macho and act like Internet Hero as if we give a sh!t.He accuse others of Anti Semitism yet he is so anti islamic.He is a bigot IMHO .He thinks Muslims actually will react to him and care about him.

The Tea party gets some noise. However, the main actors are still the democratic and the GOP.

As for holocaust, I do not know and I do not want it to happen. However, even it happens again, I do not think Jewish people will be the victim again. BTW, they have contributed to humanity way far greater than those surrounding them for hundreds of years.

Their existence brightens the humanity and they should be well respected.

The far right-wing movement in US is rampant right now, just look at the Tea Party.

When the US economy keeps getting worse, do you really think it is impossible to have a second Holocaust?

The Tea party gets some noise. However, the main actors are still the democratic and the GOP.

As for holocaust, I do not know and I do not want it to happen. However, even it happens again, I do not think Jewish people will be the victim again. BTW, they have contributed to humanity way far greater than those surrounding them for hundreds of years.

Their existence brightens the humanity and they should be well respected.

The GOP has been hijacked by the Tea Party, and the Democrats have to take the blame for the worsened US economy.

Most of the wealthy Jews as far as i known, they all endorse the Democratic party right now, because they do realize how dangerous it could be when a far right-wing GOP is taking control of everything.

They may not create the Holocaust like in WWII, but definitely they are going to loot all the wealth from the Jews.

Tea party indeed hijacked the GOP for a little while. However, the main fight is for the re-election. Tea party members have no chance to be the main players. The main players are coming from traditional democratic party and GOP. Basically, next year election, quite possibly: Barak Obama v.s. Rick Perry.

There is a good chance Rick Perry will win the election.

In addition, tea party has lost a lot favor compared to initial strength several months ago. Democrats received the blame but GOP received more blame. Recently survey shows that most American do not blame Obama for current economic situation since he inherited it from previous administration. Both parties suffer blows. The big win GOP enjoy during mid-term election seems to lose support among voters as well.

As I have said, yours is just some wishful thinking as if Jewish people are stupid enough to let it happen again. If it were like what you said about Jews, I bet Japan will have another rape of nanking again in China, and russia will take another big chunk of Chinese territory away again.

The GOP has been hijacked by the Tea Party, and the Democrats have to take the blame for the worsened US economy.

Most of the wealthy Jews as far as i known, they all endorse the Democratic party right now, because they do realize how dangerous it could be when a far right-wing GOP is taking control of everything.

They may not create the Holocaust like in WWII, but definitely they are going to loot all the wealth from the Jews.

As I have said, yours is just some wishful thinking as if Jewish people are stupid enough to let it happen again. If it were like what you said about Jews, I bet Japan will have another rape of nanking again in China.

China is almighty right now, and Japan is not even capable to lift a finger from China.

But the Jews are still the minorities in USA even they do control most of the wealth.

Their nightmare is coming on the way when the majority of the white people is turning against them.

I cannot say more about your wishful thinking. If you want to believe so, it is your freedom. In this world, there are indeed people who died believing world is flat.

About China's almighty, well, let's discuss it after we reclaim taiwan. Before that, talking about it feels like a joke.

China is almighty right now, and Japan is not even capable to lift a finger from China.

But the Jews are still the minorities in USA even they do control most of the wealth.

Their nightmare is coming on the way when the majority of the white people is turning against them.

Tea party indeed hijacked the GOP for a little while. However, the main fight is for the re-election. Tea party members have no chance to be the main players. The main players are coming from traditional democratic party and GOP. Basically, next year election, quite possibly: Barak Obama v.s. Rick Perry.

There is a good chance Rick Perry will win the election.

In addition, tea party has lost a lot favor compared to initial strength several months ago. Democrats received the blame but GOP received more blame. Recently survey shows that most American do not blame Obama for current economic situation since he inherited it from previous administration. Both parties suffer blows. The big win GOP enjoy during mid-term election seems to lose support among voters as well.

You still didn't realize how influencial the Tea Party is on GOP right now?

All the moderate Republicans (the Tea Party calls them RINOs) now have to pledge themselves to the Tea Party.

And you still believe the Tea Party's role is insignificant in GOP?

Yes, the Anti-Semitism is on its way of getting revival in America.

Check the Jewish politician got targeted by the far right-winger.

2011 Tucson shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I cannot say more about your wishful thinking. If you want to believe so, it is your freedom. In this world, there are indeed people who died believing world is flat.

About China's almighty, well, let's discuss it after we reclaim taiwan. Before that, talking about it feels like a joke.

Well, i am talking with the evidences, whereas you are talking with your personal opinions.

That is the difference here.

Jews have propagandized against China for a long time. They have a long standing fetish with Chinese women and contempt for Chinese men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviv_Nevo

When they cannot get Chinese, they substitute Koreans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Allen#Soon-Yi_Previn

"He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

They even made it illegal for Chinese men to have sex with Jewish women because they're scared of competition.

Actually, even though I make fun of far right KKK racists, they are less dangerous to China than the Jews in Wall Street. Far right KKK racists are just not a credible threat, even when they become leaders, since they are also proponents of an isolationalist policy for the US to "take care" of minorities inside first. The Wall Street Jews and their puppets (basically, every US president since Eisenhower is a Jewish puppet) are the dangerous expansionists. The current politics is all a fake gladiator show for the stupid masses.

Jews have propagandized against China for a long time. They have a long standing fetish with Chinese women and contempt for Chinese men. They even made it illegal for Chinese men to have sex with Jewish women because they're scared of competition.

Actually, even though I make fun of far right KKK racists, they are less dangerous to China than the Jews in Wall Street. Far right KKK racists are just not a credible threat, even when they become leaders, since they are also proponents of an isolationalist policy for the US to "take care" of minorities inside first. The Wall Street Jews and their puppets (basically, every US president since Eisenhower is a Jewish puppet) are the dangerous expansionists. The current politics is all a fake gladiator show for the stupid masses.

True, but let the Jews start to fight against the WASP.

In a Chinese sentence: 让它们自己窝里斗自相残杀,那不是更好

一个极右端化的美国只会加速它的灭亡

Jews have propagandized against China for a long time. They have a long standing fetish with Chinese women and contempt for Chinese men.

Aviv Nevo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When they cannot get Chinese, they substitute Koreans.

Woody Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

They even made it illegal for Chinese men to have sex with Jewish women because they're scared of competition.

Well, for China, KKK is dangerous not as dangerous as the Zionist.

But for the Zionist, KKK is the most thing they can encounter.

True, but let the Jews start to fight against the WASP.

In a Chinese sentence: 让它们自己窝里斗自相残杀,那不是更好

一个极右端化的美国只会加速它的灭亡

嗯,让WASP和犹太狗咬狗。不过,米国变成极右国家的可能性不高。我叫他们"华尔街政权”不是说着玩的,米国本来就是一个华尔街-五角大楼的联合军事独裁国家。米国的所谓“内政”只不过是用来忽悠大众的,其实幕后结果早已定。除非新纳粹在米国武力推翻米国政府,或者军队进行军事政变,华尔街政权的统治会在米国继续。

中国受犹太人的影响也不浅。虽然大陆尚未被犹太人洗脑,台湾已经离被犹太人洗脑不远了。台湾的许多歌星都被犹太公司控制了。

Many Taiwanese stars are actually controlled by the Jews, who use these stars to brainwash mainlanders. Thankfully, mainlanders have seen this phenomenon and are turning towards Kpop which though not Chinese, isn't controlled by Jews.

嗯,让WASP和犹太狗咬狗。不过,米国变成极右国家的可能性不高。我叫他们"华尔街政权”不是说着玩的,米国本来就是一个华尔街-五角大楼的联合军事独裁国家。米国的所谓“内政”只不过是用来忽悠大众的,其实幕后结果早已定。

不过奥黑那厮还是狡猾狡猾地,一上台就不断的给中国制造麻烦,不断地挑动中国和周边国家的矛盾,自己却是置身事外,还充当和事佬,它娘的。。。

不过人算不如天算,茶党极右派那帮成事不足败事有余的活宝就是不断的给奥黑捣乱,还不让它连任,哈哈

不错,极右派的确在美国成不了大事,但它们却可以坏了美国的大事!!!

Yeah, our conversation will soon come back in English. :coffee:

Taiwanese stars controlled by Jews:

Jolin Tsai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jolin Tsai 蔡依林 - Warner Music Taiwan (2008–present) - Jewish company

Leehom Wang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wang Lee Hom 王力宏 - BMG - short for Bertelsmann Music Group, a Jewish company

Elva Hsiao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elva Hsiao 萧亚轩 - Warner Music Taiwan (2005–2007) - a Jewish company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jing_Chang
Gold Typhoon - controlled by EMI, a Jewish company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Huang
Universal Music Taiwan - a Jewish company

Taiwanese stars controlled by Jews:

Jolin Tsai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jolin Tsai 蔡依林 - Warner Music Taiwan (2008–present) - Jewish company

Leehom Wang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wang Lee Hom 王力宏 - BMG - short for Bertelsmann Music Group, a Jewish company

Elva Hsiao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elva Hsiao 萧亚轩 - Warner Music Taiwan (2005–2007) - a Jewish company

Jing Chang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gold Typhoon - controlled by EMI, a Jewish company

Jane Huang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Universal Music Taiwan - a Jewish company

Don't worry, CCP will eventually bring them back to the normal state.

CCP can even save China from the brainwashing Falun Gong, then just few brainwashing bananas aren't a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom