What's new

Chinese Love Indian Soaps / Serials..LOL

Many Bollywood movies are classic, even me and my parents love it.

And we do have a huge collection of DVD.

Really, I was not aware that Chinese people also watch Bollywood movies. Good to know Bollywood is expanding its base. BTW can you tell me a few of classic Bollywood movies that you have watched? I am just curious to know.

Really, I was not aware that Chinese people also watch Bollywood movies. Good to know Bollywood is expanding its base. BTW can you tell me a few of classic Bollywood movies that you have watched? I am just curious to know.

Mostly the classic movies from 1960-1980s, and i do remember some during my childhood. My parents just bought the collection of DVD. And the titles were translated into Chinese and I have to check the original titles.

Darn...Kill the soaps...CHinese must take a stand and protest against the government for airing indian soaps.

P.S. I loved Ip Man

well situations are changed now .. now see & come .. There are more drama serials here now .. & they are best ..

Pakistani dramas used to be top notch in the 80s -- even many Indians preferred them to Indian dramas.

I heard they have made a decent comback lately and we should learn the art of marketing from India. There is no reason why Pakistanis dramas cannot find an audience where Indian dramas are seen. Joint colaboration would be an even better idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom