What's new

Chinese general reveals shocking inside story of Sino-Indian border conflict

From 1962 to 2020, 60 years on, you guys are still using the same old excuse for your humiliation, "outnumbered and ambushed"! You guys never change, so your guys never evolve. :partay:

It's a shame if you are defeated;
It's a sin if you don't know why you were defeated.

India was defeated in 1962 by ambush by PLA when idiot Nehru was at helm in India...
Indian military was basically defunct and military industry left by britishers were being used by Indian govt to manufacture pressure cookers instead of tanks...
fool Nehru was gung ho about Hindi Chini bhai bhai ...
The ratio was 12000 Indian frontline troops against 80000 PLA there was basically no chance ...

now situations are changed India can deploy even more mountain troops than china and intel is much more stronger in case PLA tries to repeat any wave attack..
India has learned a lot from 1962 about chinese...

India was defeated in 1962 by ambush by PLA when idiot Nehru was at helm in India...
Indian military was basically defunct and military industry left by britishers were being used by Indian govt to manufacture pressure cookers instead of tanks...
The ratio was 12000 Indian frontline troops against 80000 PLA there was basically no chance ...

now situations are changed India can deploy even more mountain troops than china and intel is much more stronger in case PLA tries to repeat any wave attack..

Read the book by your own general:

The fall of Towang, 1962 Unknown Binding – 1 Jan. 1981
by Niranjan Prasad (Author)

Read the book by your own general:

The fall of Towang, 1962 Unknown Binding – 1 Jan. 1981
by Niranjan Prasad (Author)

I have done good research on 1962 specially about Indian military deployments 12000 odd Indian soldiers were even missing cold weather clothes ...
political reasons are many but mostly its Nehru's stupidity which let India down

seeing purely on military terms India was ill prepared to take any military even pakistan for that matter...
1962 was a shock for India why military is required Nehru's plan before 1962 was to simply reduce total military to 50k includes all branches and stupid was doing same before 1962

Perhaps, but I don’t think China has any interest occupying or governing any heavily populated areas of Indian territory. At best, China may form buffer states, particularly in Northeast India especially the chicken’s neck, to prevent any future Indian movements the could threaten China or allow India to bring in a third power to threaten China. (If captured, the “Chicken’s neck” would create a direct link to Bangladesh and have implications for Chinese presence in the Bay of Bengal region, tightening the encirclement of India)

Should a war breakout, particularly in Ladakh, China may help Pakistan decisively to win in the Kashmir/Ladakh theater, to form another buffer, to protect OBOR/BRI investments, and end the last remnants of a Tibetan Buddhist government in exile , in Ladakh and adjacent areas, just outside of Tibet, depending on what happens with the Dalai Lama.

In the end, What would be left would still be an India in name but severely crippled. The fact that Delhi or other key regions aren’t taken would keep the war conventional, but the humiliation, and panic, may lead to some level of anarchy, requiring the declaration of an “emergency” (basically martial law). Something like what happened in Russia after the end of the 1905 Russo-Japanese war.

This is why it would be wise for India not to go to war with China. It would very much be like the Russo-Japanese war in a number of ways.

India should go down from the Tibet Plateau. This is my basic requirement.

I have done good research on 1962 specially about Indian military deployments 12000 odd Indian soldiers were even missing cold weather clothes ...
political reasons are many but mostly its Nehru's stupidity which let India down

seeing purely on military terms India was ill prepared to take any military even pakistan for that matter...
1962 was a shock for India why military is required Nehru's plan before 1962 was to simply reduce total military to 50k includes all branches and stupid was doing same before 1962

Did you read the book? Do it, so you won't become the next generation of Indian idoits.

In the hearts of Indians, whites have a higher caste than Indians, and everyone else has a lower caste than Indians, so they are obedient to whites and oppress other people.

Did you read the book? Do it, so you won't become the next generation of Indian idoits.

clearly Indians in general can read much more neutral sources than chinese people in general under CCP, hell the chinese just got to know there was chinese dead past year only when CCP wanted haha its ironical you say read some book haha
In the hearts of Indians, whites have a higher caste than Indians, and everyone else has a lower caste than Indians, so they are obedient to whites and oppress other people.

see I dont blame you chinese ppl in general are under total communication blackout from outside world by CCP and even if they know the reality unless its the narrative CCP wants it to be no chinese will come out in open, you have no idea about India this is what I can say about your understanding

clearly Indians in general can read much more neutral sources than chinese people in general under CCP, hell the chinese just got to know there was chinese dead past year only when CCP wanted haha its ironical you say read some book haha

So do you have access to this book or not? Or it's banned in India just like "the daughts of India"?

So do you have access to this book or not? Or it's banned in India just like "the daughts of India"?

funny a chinese nationalist living outside CCP dictatorship posting this about India... go to china and try to access even PDF from thr :rofl::rofl::rofl:

see I dont blame you chinese ppl in general are under total communication blackout from outside world by CCP and even if they know the reality unless its the narrative CCP wants it to be no chinese will come out in open, you have no idea about India this is what I can say about your understanding

The Chinese Communist Party really doesn't understand this, so they are too polite to Indians, causing the illusion that the Chinese are afraid of the Indians, and finally leading to war.

funny a chinese nationalist living outside CCP dictatorship posting this about India... go to china and try to access even PDF from thr :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I know why India is in such sorry state of affair and will continue to be, as the newer generation Indians are not any better then older ones. They just don't evolve. Nice talking to you. :partay:

The Chinese Communist Party really doesn't understand this, so they are too polite to Indians, causing the illusion that the Chinese are afraid of the Indians, and finally leading to war.

lol unless you are living under a rock...

chinese and polite cant ever be used in same sentence... leave alone generic chinese population who are extremely racist and abusive ...
check out recent tweets made by official CCP govt handles to political leaders from west...
haha

let me tag a video check out the nature of CCP .... lol polite ...

war is different thing India is prepared

lol unless you are living under a rock...

chinese and polite cant ever be used in same sentence... leave alone generic chinese population who are extremely racist and abusive ...
check out recent tweets made by official CCP govt handles to political leaders from west...
haha

let me tag a video check out the nature of CCP .... lol polite ...

war is different thing India is prepared

So are you living in the illusion that the Chinese are afraid of the Indians?

So are you living in the illusion that the Chinese are afraid of the Indians?

why ever I waste my time about what chinese populace who lives under CCP dictatorship thinks about Indians...
fear is something which doesn't come to play when military strategy is discuss in modern time olden times it might have worked when modern intels were not available and some army could show them bigger and meaner this basically doesn't work nowadays all depends on
Military capabilities and terrain of battlefield....
If Indian Military calls for volunteers I wont mind going to fight for Holy lands of Ancient India
and even if I die fighting I wont mind ... as fighting and dieing for Dharmic war is the best way to reach heavenly regions in afterlife haha
from chinese side although India has taught you Sanatan way through Budhism dont know same belief system still works ... seeing the situation from china you guys probably forgotten it

Back
Top Bottom