What's new

Chinese Consulate Attack Probe - Updates & Discussions

easy target he is in hospital! do your job isi!

Unfortunately these pseudo-liberals are not interested in facts but rather the digits of the cheques they are cashing in from CIA and RAW, I mean how many times has PTM been exposed yet they are shamelessly still recycling the same old nonsense on their twitter feeds,,,,, I believe folk like Afrasiab and Manzoor need to be invited in for a hardtalk style program where they will be grilled on the facts by a capable anchor, I am sure they will completely fall apart (especially that air head Manzoor Pashteen).Kudos gents
Exactly sir

Bottom line is India is now caught with its pants down. Now there is no excuse for Pakistani deep state and GOP not to act.

According to whom? Because Pakistan says so? Every wrong turn in Pakistan is blamed on India two seconds after it happens. Why not blame this attack on Yadav too. :D

And then Horus wonders why all social medial platforms ban PDF accounts !!!

You do realized that certain esteemed individuals here were formerly investigated by national intelligence of certain countries for sympathising with terrorists , at times on the behest of an India filed request.

Fake news, morphed images and outright blatant lying are on par for the course here. Just enjoy and move on.

Afghanistan needs to be controlled, and people wonder why we Pakistanis press our interests in Afghanistan. If we allow the snakes to thrive their, this is the shit they cause to happen.

And then Horus wonders why all social medial platforms ban PDF accounts !!!
and then we wonder why yr countrymen are allowed to slay and become a members of PDF.

Afghanistan needs to be controlled, and people wonder why we Pakistanis press our interests in Afghanistan. If we allow the snakes to thrive their, this is the shit they cause to happen.
u know yr just a mod of a forum already banned in twitter? Ont that be good if these type of statements come from the twitter account of Imran Khan himself?

U and yr opinions dont hold any value, i hate to say it but its true....and thats why i said nothing will happen.

Unverified piece of news.
And even if we assume it to be true, then every year pakistanis also visit India for medical purposes.

for some reason I have to agree with you.
If you think logically, you always have a reason to agree with me.
What we both see in pictures is armed and trained men walking towards the target.
Most likely a third party has delivered these weapons on site. Which they took over with trust and prepared them selves.
There destination to the action site, along with weapons was ensured by facilitator party.
Last but not least the master mind, has the objectives defined.

Although Zardari is not the mighty and all capable
Zardari is the back bone of terrorism in Pakistan.
Zardari has defecto control over Sindh and GB affairs, he can always facilitateanti state conspiracies in these two provinces using his influence.

invading Afghanistan has always had very bad results for the invaders
Don't invade, just shell at every known Afghan check post along side Pak border.
Use drones to monitor and clear the border areas.

BLA Commander Aslam Baloch urf Achu, the mastermind of the terrorist attack on the Chinese Diplomatic Consulate in Karachi is carrying an Afghan Passport under a fake name, which proves that he has help from NDS. He also masterminded a suicide attack on the bus of Chinese workers in Dalbandin, which was carried out by his son Majeed who had been studying in India. Aslam heads the Suicide attack unit of the BLA. He's currently receiving or has received medical treatment in a posh New Delhi hospital in India in 2016.

This establishes the fact that Indian Govt is involved in acts of terrorism against the Chinese workers and diplomatic establishments in Pakistan to undermine CPEC and Sino Pakistan relations. This also establishes that Pakistan is facing a hybrid war from India and Afghanistan in the Balochistan region. They have to pay.

Aslam's alleged son Majeed who carried out the suicide bombing on a Bus of Chinese workers in #Dalbandin.

View attachment 521636
View attachment 521444 View attachment 521445 View attachment 521446 View attachment 521447 View attachment 521448
Basically, Indian fighting anti China war in Baluchistan.... all out proxies

Back
Top Bottom