What's new

Chinese Consulate Attack Probe - Updates & Discussions

Apparently not. Look at his "Afghan passport", issue date is 12/6/17 and the story of his death is from 2016. Seems like India got caught with its pants down this time around.

Its now really up to Pakistani and Chinese deep states on how to take on with this ever growing menace of US-Indian terror nexus.

Source from your country...

Lakeer peetnay say koi faida nahi...

See its a proxy war, the enemy is engaging you inside your own house, using your own people, its a low cost war with effective results. We all know that,....Right...

What is the solution??

Be pro active (Which we already are), yes its good, but not a perfect solution, see your own people are being used against you, so they can always slip in.

So what then?

Reciprocate...

Talk to enemy in the same manner....

Take war inside enemy's house, Engage him within his own territory, make him occupied with some serious stuff, right now enemy is wholly committed and concentrated upon you..., distract him. TALK WITH ENEMY IN THE SAME LANGUAGE......REMEMBER 90s....

Kashmir??? no no no....

Kashmir tu sirf chichi ungli ka fracture ha...

An area far flung from the centre...no heads roll at the centre no matter what happens in IOK....

The enemy you are facing with, has a huge country with huge vulnerabilities & huge fault lines, you just need to exploit them.

Be ruthless.....Enemy will learn to behave.

having said that, today's attack was a failed one, ALHAMDULILLAH..., enemy failed to gain anything. Our forces evolved & got better with the passage of time, and now are more pro active, capable and effective against such attacks. Well done to all the LEAs.

Last edited:
These all missing will bite dust like this one today. Those journalist should also be now asked about this missing person.
I wonder if Afrasiab, Ismat and Jibran have all silenced their mobiles :lol:.....:pakistan::cheers:.Kudos to Pak security forces.

I wonder if Afrasiab, Ismat and Jibran have all silenced their mobiles :lol:.....:pakistan::cheers:.Kudos to Pak security forces.

They were promoting BLA and ptm agenda throughout the liberal world and effecting the thinking of youth, now they got their answer.

What answer did they get? they are exactly the same and continuing with their propaganda.

Nope not today. Today they will have to praise SP Suhai aziz and denounce BLA to promote their fake agenda. If they don't do it their fake hypocrisy will show their real face. Lol.

They were promoting BLA and ptm agenda throughout the liberal world and effecting the thinking of youth, now they got their answer.
This is who American and Western INGOs want to protect. This is who liberal NGOs want to protect.

They blame ISI and Pak army for abducting these swines.

Fvcking cvnts. Time to fully abduct and destroy these sons of bitches. PTM and BLA need to be annihilated.
What answer did they get? they are exactly the same and continuing with their propaganda.
Unfortunately these pseudo-liberals are not interested in facts but rather the digits of the cheques they are cashing in from CIA and RAW, I mean how many times has PTM been exposed yet they are shamelessly still recycling the same old nonsense on their twitter feeds,,,,, I believe folk like Afrasiab and Manzoor need to be invited in for a hardtalk style program where they will be grilled on the facts by a capable anchor, I am sure they will completely fall apart (especially that air head Manzoor Pashteen).Kudos gents

Back
Top Bottom