What's new

Chinese companies begin search for lithium in Afghanistan

Stop hiding behind personal attacks and answer my question.
Suggest an economic model for Afghanistan without foreign involvement, so that the rest of the world don't have to worry about Afghanistan and Afghani stays in Afghanistan.

Just to remind you....Afghans aren't confined to Afghanistan...

There is no law that says it should be like that...

Like I mentioned before....humans migrate....still do and will continue to do so...

You need to leave this "nation state" mindset. This planet belongs to human beings.

People are free to move. And always will be. Border Control was only recently invented. :smokin:

No water= no lithium
Pakistan can give its water but don't think its possible from engineering pov

Talibunnies cant run a country without constant baby sitting, blowing up is easy running a country is hard-
So unfortunately for Pakistan I don't see anything good coming out of it - I hope we find a solution to this water problem, get the people of Afghanistan jobs

Your sister and mother will be butchered on the street if you failed to see the light you need a strong stragetic depth if you fail to achieve that you will exit from the history books the stakes are high for you ain't no time beefing with your stragetic depth it is like shooting yourself straight in the head..

That is when brains failed to function for you

Just to remind you....Afghans aren't confined to Afghanistan...

There is no law that says it should be like that...

Like I mentioned before....humans migrate....still do and will continue to do so...

You need to leave this "nation state" mindset. This planet belongs to human beings.

People are free to move. And always will be. Border Control was only recently invented. :smokin:
Humans migraine for a reason.
In Afghani case, they migrate while hanging to wheels of foreign planes, because their country is un livable, despite their "Multiple Victories"

The Soviets were called into Afghanistan by Afghani Royal family, so if anyone is to be blamed for soviet invasion, it's the Afghani themselves.
That invasion caused the 3 million refugees coming to Pakistan.
They Afghani wouldn't have been able to fight soviet or Americans if their families were not safely living in Pakistan.
Be thankful to Pakistan.

I'm the last person you should be telling to be "thankful to Pakistan".

I still visit from time to time and my remittances are surely helping where they're going...

All you have done is provide excuses in your post now.

You have anything else to say??

Refugees are a common problem around the world. You think Pakistan should have closed borders after independence and stopped Indian Muslims from coming in??

You talk like some deranged secularist high on nationalist pot. :rolleyes:
Humans migraine for a reason.
In Afghani case, they migrate while hanging to wheels of foreign planes, because their country is un livable, despite their "Multiple Victories"

Migrate*

:lol:

You're talking about people that could have been sought by the Taliban for helping the invaders??

or were just looking for a better life??

If you're so much against migration....why did you move to the UK? :D

If there is any spamming here it is not by @Aesterix but by @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE who must have posted two dozen threads glorifying the Taliban just before and after the 15th August takeover of Kabul.

Lithium-ion batteries are currently used in any consumer rechargeable device but the technology is passe. The next available one is zinc-ion :

But let the Chinese dig up Afghanistan in search of lithium. :lol:

This proves my point when you got the indian sucking you then you know you have failed

I'm the last person you should be telling to be "thankful to Pakistan".

I still visit from time to time and my remittances are surely helping where they're going...

All you have done is provide excuses in your post now.

You have anything else to say??

Refugees are a common problem around the world. You think Pakistan should have closed borders after independence and stopped Indian Muslims from coming in??

You talk like some deranged secularist high on nationalist pot. :rolleyes:

Migrate*

:lol:
And yet I don't see any Japanese or German refugees?
Both countries were also destroyed by war and foreign invaders, not just Afghanistan.
Specially Japan, which had 2 Atomic bombs dropped on them.
Look at them and look at Afghanistan

This proves my point when you got the indian sucking you then you know you have failed

That jamahir guy is a Indian communist. :lol:

And yet I don't see any Japanese or German refugees?
Both countries were also destroyed by war and foreign invaders, not just Afghanistan.
Specially Japan, which had 2 Atomic bombs dropped on them.
Look at them and look at Afghanistan

Lmao....

Albert Einstein was a German refugee to the US....tons of Japs moved to the US too.

Clearly you don't have an iota of knowledge on the topics we're discussing here...

Best to lay off the keyboard and let the big boys talk. :big_boss:

And for those who don't speak fluent Nonsense what does that mean ?

Your sister and mother will be butchered on the street if you failed to see the light you need a strong stragetic depth if you fail achieve to do you will exit from the history books the stakes are high for you ain't no time beefing with your stragetic depth it is like shooting yourself straight in the head..

1. How will @Sainthood 101's mother and sister not be butchered if you and Pakistan government support the Taliban ?

2. What is this "Strategic depth" that many arrogantly but foolishly utter ? So you have no empathy for the Afghans who are being oppressed by the Taliban ? How does Afghan misery benefit you ?

And for those who don't speak fluent Nonsense what does that mean ?

1. How will @Sainthood 101's mother and sister be butchered by you and Pakistan government supporting the Taliban ?

2. What is this "Strategic depth" that many arrogantly but foolishly utter ? So you have no empathy for the Afghans who are being oppressed by the Taliban ? How does Afghan misery benefit you ?

Whether he likes it or not his existential existence is on the line he knows this much and his continued existence depends him winning period....

Can't Pakistani companies go looking? Always others making big money and all Pakistan gets is refugees.

Whether he likes it or not his existential existence is on the line he knows this much and his continued existence demands him winning....

OK but why should that require him, you and Pak government to support the Taliban ?

Your sister and mother will be butchered on the street if you failed to see the light you need a strong stragetic depth if you fail to achieve that you will exit from the history books the stakes are high for you ain't no time beefing with your stragetic depth it is like shooting yourself straight in the head..

Its a wasteland with high mountain ranges and almost no infrastructure to speak of- just look at the topography, poor road networks, this is not what "strategic depth" looks like -

we are over 200 million people, armed to teeth, willing to do anything for the motherland with nuclear weapons and a powerful military
Grow up, we are not in the 80s anymore- move with times man...

no ones going out of the "history" books unless we f-up internally with ethnic divisions or religious extremism of someone like Talibunnies or TLP types showing up- we are not in the 11th century anymore- Rambo style warfare is not going to happen- 5 th gen shit with TLP types as your "politcal" reps or MQM,PTM

OK but why should that require him, you and Pak government to support the Taliban ?

We need stragetic depth. You can't hunt with cats but with Lions you can hunt buffalo and bring it down at will
Its a wasteland with high mountain ranges and almost no infrastructure to speak of- just look at the topography, poor road networks, this is not what "strategic depth" looks like -

we are over 200 million people, armed to teeth, willing to do anything for the motherland with nuclear weapons and a powerful military
Grow up, we are not in the 80s anymore- move with times man...

no ones going out of the "history" books unless we f-up internally with ethnic divisions or religious extremism of someone like Talibunnies or TLP types showing up

They are crucial the terrain including the manpower to throw in..

That jamahir guy is a Indian communist. :lol:

Lmao....

Albert Einstein was a German refugee to the US....tons of Japs moved to the US too.

Clearly you don't have an iota of knowledge on the topics we're discussing here...

Best to lay off the keyboard and let the big boys talk. :big_boss:
Yeah, Albert Einstein was given a presidential protocol and immigrated in request, bot hanging on a plane wheel

Out of 38 million Afghani population 5 million are known to live abroad, there may be a lot more living illegally.
That's 14 percent Afghani living abroad and most as refugees, not as immigrants.

In comparison 9 million Pakistani out of 220 million live abroad. That's a percentage of 5 %. And most are immigrants, not refugees.
So clearly there's a problem with Afghanistan, due to which Afghani don't like living on own country.

Back
Top Bottom