What's new

Chinese companies begin search for lithium in Afghanistan

Yeah, Albert Einstein was given a presidential protocol and immigrated in request, bot hanging on a plane wheel

Out of 38 million Afghani population 5 million are known to live abroad, there may be a lot more living illegally.
That's 14 percent Afghani living abroad and most as refugees, not as immigrants.

In comparison 9 million Pakistani out of 220 million live abroad. That's a percentage of 5 %. And most are immigrants, not refugees.
So clearly there's a problem with Afghanistan, due to which Afghani don't like living on own country.

US is full of European, Spanish, Mexican, Chinese, Jap, Korean....and other "refugees"....

You have a very close minded brain seeing as you yourself are a migrant...

I'm not even gonna waste my time with you lol

You seem to have personal issues with Afghans...

I can't help with that. :lol:

US is full of European, Spanish, Mexican, Chinese, Jap, Korean....and other "refugees"....

I real hope he had that kind of strong feeling for Indians but nonetheless this shows us we got alot of cleaning at home and these 5ft columns needs to be cleaned from our society and eliminated in the most painful no hostages taken..

He would rather offer a blowjob to @jamahir

Stop hiding behind personal attacks and answer my question.
Suggest an economic model for Afghanistan without foreign involvement, so that the rest of the world don't have to worry about Afghanistan and Afghani stays in Afghanistan.

U never asked any questions, u were just uttering BS.
Its them who will suggest and implement any model they wish. Why dont u worry abt economy of Pakistan and a model where we dont have long queues infront of US and British and practically every western and ME embassy. Apni asliat dekhte nahi aur dosro pe ungli uthao.

Yeah, but every country recovered after war and Turbulence. Afghans never do, because they are just too proud of war and that's the only thing they are good at, and nothing else.

And for those who don't speak fluent Nonsense what does that mean ?

1. How will @Sainthood 101's mother and sister not be butchered if you and Pakistan government support the Taliban ?

2. What is this "Strategic depth" that many arrogantly but foolishly utter ? So you have no empathy for the Afghans who are being oppressed by the Taliban ? How does Afghan misery benefit you ?
I don't believe in Strategic depth but Talibs are representative of afghan society and mistakes of their political leadership who had beefs with both Iran and Pak and decided to play buddy with India- enemy state for your neighbor

do stupid things get stupid results= Afghans got talibunnies
no amount of rona dhona is going to fix it

I real hope he had that kind of strong for Indians but nonetheless this shows us we got alot of cleaning at home 5ft columns needs to cleaned from our society and eliminated in the most painful no hostages taken
You are writing constant gibberish which nobody can understand.
What exactly are you saying?

You seem to say think the "stone age" is bad...

How could "stone age cavemen" defeat the worlds superpower and 40+ buddies including every neighbor including Pakistan & Iran who helped the US in its invasion of Afghanistan?

:rolleyes:

They defeated nothing

Europeans and Americans walked in, stayed a while, lost interest and left.

Taliban were good target practice for them. There is no comparison.

So he is an immigrant himself but hates others who migrate. This is something common ive seen in desis. Its like one pet hates another new one lolz.

Yeah, but every country recovered after war and Turbulence. Afghans never do, because they are just too proud of war and that's the only thing they are good at, and nothing else.

Never say never...

Other than China (maybe). No one wants to invade Afghanistan. And even China can't risk a military confrontation with Afghanistan.

It'll end up like the Soviet Union and the US before it...

So they'll try to cozy up to the Afghans. But the Afghans are no child either. :D

I for one am very optimistic about Afghan future. You're free to say whatever about Afghan future. :coffee:

They defeated nothing

Losing 20 trillion was a practice hmm? Okay did the soviet just lost interest also? You got your azz handed to you whether you accept it or not it is all the same... Nothing note worthy bygones are bygones

They defeated nothing

Yeah yeah make it look as if they stayed and had fun. Forget the fact that half of ur military have PTSD and other issues. Not to forget how the mighty NATO warriors with all the money and technology and facilities still used to cry like sissies. And with all that technology u had to give power back to the very taliban u came to finish. The taliban u came to finish ended up being more powerful than before. As in our language we say.. they made u eat ur own shit lolz.. but hey if u think it was nothing, then good, no issues, come again some time.

Never say never...

Other than China (maybe). No one wants to invade Afghanistan. And even China can't risk a military confrontation with Afghanistan.

It'll end up like the Soviet Union and the US before it...

So they'll try to cozy up to the Afghans. But the Afghans are no child either. :D

I for one am very optimistic about Afghan future. You're free to say whatever about Afghan future. :coffee:
Yeah, like I said, quote me any era in history when Afghanistan was prosperous on their own?
That never happened, and highly unlikely.

Yeah, like I said, quote me any era in history when Afghanistan was prosperous on their own?
That never happened, and highly unlikely.

Afghan empire like Ghenghis takes over by force and uses the local culture and expertise. They are brutes and always have been.

Jinnah didn't look like an Aladdin bad guy, Britain was also a brute but we gained a lot of nation building expertise from them and played their part in forming the Pakistani identity. How did the Afghans treat us when they ruled us? So Afghan influence in Pakistan is NIL apart from hillbilly tribal belt.

Back
Top Bottom