What's new

Chinese celebrating assassination of Shinzo Abe

Wonder what kind of sick society do the Chinese have.

Shinzo Abe responded with a mocking smile when facing questions from the families of Japanese overworked victims. If Abe does not respect the death of others, why should we respect Abe's death.

IMG_20220711_140953.jpg

I don't think this ll ever happen in south Asia unless the other guy (as in Abe in this case) is a really really shit person

Like not normal bad, seriously bad

Last edited:
Wonder what kind of sick society do the Chinese have.

Chinese are definitely not as nearly sick as you sick Indians. The dead Abe was a hardcore anti-China right wing Japannese politician who led and supported the revival of WW II style Japanese militarism. He was an enemy of China and it's just natural and normal for Chinese to be happy to see him go from the world, it's human nature to be happy to see your enemy gone, no different in any part of the world except for you sick inhuman Indians. You pathetic Indians have no moral right to criticize or teach Chinese on what is proper behaviour towards their enemy, simply put, you filthy Indians are not fit to teach or criticze Chinese.

Last edited:
So, indians didn't celebrated the death of Burhan Wani?

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Deferent people different point of view...

Burhan wani was a terrorist who was killed in a firefight while attempting to kill Indian policemen with automatic rifles.

But it was pakistan who celebrated his death.

4_Pakistan-Independence_Verm1.jpg

Are you seriously comparing the Ex-Prime Minister of Japan with a self proclaimed terrorist ?

Sri Aurobindo who had accurately predicted china's invasion of India in 1950 had called China, a nation without a Soul.

Incidence like this remind me of words of great men who saw far and wide.
Are you re******, when did China invade you slum India in the 1950 ? What year ? He is just a big mouth Japanese crap you low IQ Indians want to worship is your problem.

Are you re******, when did China invade you slum India in the 1950 ? What year ? He is just a big mouth Japanese crap you low IQ Indians want to worship is your problem.

Learn to read and then understand what you have read.
China invaded TIBET in 1950, which was when Sri Aurobindo predicted that the next attack would be on India.

Which happned during the Cuban missile crisis in 1962

Burhan wani was a terrorist who was killed in a firefight while attempting to kill Indian policemen with automatic rifles.
For me Burhan Wani was a freedom fighter and every indian on Kashmir is a terrorist. They should be killed without remorse...
But it was pakistan who celebrated his death.
Its called mourning. Indians did celebrated his death plus insulted Islam too.
Are you seriously comparing the Ex-Prime Minister of Japan with a self proclaimed terrorist ?
For Chinese Mr Abe was a terrorist.

Millions of indians died from covid, starvation, racial/religious violence etc, no indians care.
But Chinese mocking a dead jp politician, indians are upset. lol

This incident helps Indians understand Chinese "culture" and mindset.

For me Burhan Wani was a freedom fighter and every indian on Kashmir is a terrorist. They should be killed without remorse...

Its called mourning. Indians did celebrated his death plus insulted Islam too.

For Chinese Mr Abe was a terrorist.

I agree that your mindset is very similar to chinese.

Back
Top Bottom