What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

Magnifying glass on their bad behavior? They are the ones posting celebratory comments from Chinese to Japanese social media, 生怕全世界不知道. They themselves are proud of such disgusting behavior, and obviously the Chinese censors condone such behavior. You think these people know what's 廉耻? Stop your whataboutism and deflect whenever I post anything negative about China. You're sounding like an apologist for blind nationalism in China, and you know it's toxic. I will be ashamed and not defend it if my fellow countrymen display such distasteful behavior everywhere.

Whites are behaving much worse by purposely creating violence and hatred against the Chinese race worldwide. Think about it.

1. I'm just saying that many people still don't believe that Jiang Qing and ye Qun are the murderers of sun Weishi. Because this case cannot be solved for a long time, why did Deng Xiaoping solve the case so quickly? Moreover, Deng Xiaoping gained the support of a large number of CCP officials through this case, which made it easier to defeat the gang of four. Of course, I personally will not believe in conspiracy theory.

2. Jiang Qing is not qualified to be compared with empress Lv. Mao Zedong could deprive Jiang Qing of his rights at any time, but Liu Bang could not. Liu Bang succeeded in becoming emperor through the support of Queen Lv's family army. Liu Bang had a large number of troops under the control of the generals of Queen Lv's family. You can imagine that Liu Bang knew that empress Lv would kill Mrs. Qi after Liu Bang's death, and he had no way to stop it. Do you think Liu Bang has the ability to punish empress Lv for Han Xin?
As I said earlier, I don't believe in any conspiracy theories, let alone conspiracy theories from Hong Kong TV dramas. Since the history books did not write that Liu Bang killed Han Xin, I don't think Liu Bang was the murderer.
I think you are just trying to save Mao and his wife's face.
1. Look at what the Red guards did to Peng Dehuai, and Peng Dehuai was a war hero. It makes no surprise to me that the same org did it to Sun Weishi.
2. I agree that Lu Zhi has much more influential than Jiang Qing, yet, like Lu Zhi, Jiang Qing was only dealt with after Mao is dead. Lu Zhi's rampage took much longer, but after she's dead, her clan was also extinguished by Chen Ping and Liu loyalists. In the end, both Liu and Mao let their wives run rampage in the court, and rely on former officials (Chen Ping, Deng Xiaopeng) to deal with these problems after they are dead.
3. It is not only HK dramas that portraited Liu Bang's complicity in killing Han Xin.
A famous mainland China movie directed by Lu Chuan also agreed with this view:

I think you are just trying to save Mao and his wife's face.
1. Look at what the Red guards did to Peng Dehuai, and Peng Dehuai was a war hero. It makes no surprise to me that the same org did it to Sun Weishi.
2. I agree that Lu Zhi has much more influential than Jiang Qing, yet, like Lu Zhi, Jiang Qing was only dealt with after Mao is dead. Lu Zhi's rampage took much longer, but after she's dead, her clan was also extinguished by Chen Ping and Liu loyalists. In the end, both Liu and Mao let their wives run rampage in the court, and rely on former officials (Chen Ping, Deng Xiaopeng) to deal with these problems after they are dead.
3. It is not only HK dramas that portraited Liu Bang's complicity in killing Han Xin.
A famous mainland China movie directed by Lu Chuan also agreed with this view:

1. I said I don't believe in conspiracy theory, so I believe the murderers are Jiang Qing and ye Qun. Those who expressed doubts did not suspect that the red guards killed sun Shiwei, but that Jiang Qing and ye Qun were involved in the murder. Not only is there a problem with the time to solve the case, but Deng Xiaoping is clearly the beneficiary of the case. Another problem is that Jiang Qing and ye Qun lack motive.

2. Peng Dehuai's positioning in CCP is not similar to Han Xin. He is a tough and brave general, but he lacks sufficient command art. CCP's Han Xin is Su Yu, who has repeatedly defeated more with less, with few casualties and excellent command tactics. Su Yu's nickname is CCP God of war. Peng Dehuai's positioning is similar to Fan Kuai. He can win, but the casualties are high.
BTW: During the Korean War, Su Yu was Mao Zedong's first choice. But at that time, the target of Su Yu's third field army was Taiwan, and Su Yu was not qualified enough to command the fourth field army(Su Yu's qualifications are not enough. His qualifications are inferior to those of the senior officers of the fourth field army). Mao Zedong wanted Lin Biao to command the Korean War (the second choice was Liu Bocheng, who was seriously ill and had to withdraw from the ranks of commanders to serve as the president of the First Military Academy of PRC), but Lin Biao was unwilling to go. Mao Zedong finally chose Peng Dehuai, who was actually the fourth candidate.
Among the six generals with the best command ability of CCP at that time, Xu Xiangqian was appointed as the General Commander of the Korean War Reserve team. Chen Geng was sent to Vietnam to fight against the French. Chen Geng's partner is general Wei Guoqing, who is best at training guerrillas into a regular army.

3. Can we not talk about film? Film is film and history is history. Chinese people are a nation living in history, so Chinese history is extremely rigorous. Chinese history even has a unique rule of "isolated evidence does not stand"(孤证不立, 旁征博引), which is a harsh rule that other countries do not adopt (because the historical data of other countries are far less than that of China). You should respect Chinese history, not movies.

Last edited:
1. I said I don't believe in conspiracy theory, so I believe the murderers are Jiang Qing and ye Qun. Those who expressed doubts did not suspect that the red guards killed sun Shiwei, but that Jiang Qing and ye Qun were involved in the murder. Not only is there a problem with the time to solve the case, but Deng Xiaoping is clearly the beneficiary of the case. Another problem is that Jiang Qing and ye Qun lack motive.

2. Peng Dehuai's positioning in CCP is not similar to Han Xin. He is a tough and brave general, but he lacks sufficient command art. CCP's Han Xin is Su Yu, who has repeatedly defeated more with less, with few casualties and excellent command tactics. Su Yu's nickname is CCP God of war. Peng Dehuai's positioning is similar to Fan Kuai. He can win, but the casualties are high.

3. Can we not talk about film? Film is film and history is history. Chinese people are a nation living in history, so Chinese history is extremely rigorous. Chinese history even has a unique rule of "isolated evidence does not stand"(孤证不立, 旁征博引), which is a harsh rule that other countries do not adopt (because the historical data of other countries are far less than that of China). You should respect Chinese history, not movies.
1. Jiang Qing hated Zhou Enlai, hated Peng Dehuai, hated Deng Xiaopeng. It's not hard to find motives.
2. To be frank, I haven't heard about much Su Yu, I read his biography and while it seems he makes his name in the Chinese civil war against the KMT. Peng, meanwhile, makes his name in the Korean war, which was much later. The fact Peng Dehuai was an unpopular choice by Mao, yet he still achieved stalemate with the UN also contributes.
3. Films are a reflection of popular culture, history is the official account, films portrait the popular accounts. The fact this view (Liu Bang suppressed Han Xin) is popular in China shows it has legit reasons.

2. To be frank, I haven't heard about much Su Yu, I read his biography and while it seems he makes his name in the Chinese civil war against the KMT. Peng, meanwhile, makes his name in the Korean war, which was much later. The fact Peng Dehuai was an unpopular choice by Mao, yet he still achieved stalemate with the UN also contributes.
I think the real god of war is Lin Biao, not Su Yu or Peng. Unfortunately, the 571 project destroyed his legacy and his work was never appreciated by CCP.

I think the real god of war is Lin Biao, not Su Yu or Peng. Unfortunately, the 571 project destroyed his legacy and his work was never appreciated by CCP.
Lin Biao is controversy, I did not mention him because it's going to create controversy.
But is it weird that every famous CCP generals get a sad-end?
Su Yu was sick and never advanced.
Lin Biao was branded a traitor.
Peng was dismissed, tortured and beaten.

Lin Biao is controversy, I did not mention him because it's going to create controversy.
History always repeats itself. Liu Bang, Zhu YuanZhang .................Mao ZeDong

When the flying birds are all gone, the good bow is laid aside; when the swift hare is dead, the running dog is cooked for dinner.

All three of them are regarded as gods of war by PLA, they have great merits during periods of time in PLA history.

1. Jiang Qing hated Zhou Enlai, hated Peng Dehuai, hated Deng Xiaopeng. It's not hard to find motives.
3. Films are a reflection of popular culture, history is the official account, films portrait the popular accounts. The fact this view (Liu Bang suppressed Han Xin) is popular in China shows it has legit reasons.
Let me briefly introduce Su Yu.

Su Yu is the commander in chief of the third field corps of CCP. The third field corps is one of the four field corps of CCP, and its strength is second only to Lin Biao's fourth field corps.

Su Yu is very junior, but his command ability is very strong. The third field corps developed and expanded under the command of Su Yu.

At first, the third field army had only the guerrillas of the CCP Shandong military region and the remnant army of the New Fourth Army, with only more than 60000 people and no heavy weapons. And at that time, the third field army was being encircled and suppressed by more than 1 million KMT troops. After Su Yu commanded the third field army, he repeatedly defeated more with less. The third field army not only developed to more than 1 million soldiers, but also eliminated KMT's encirclement and suppression army.

Su Yu also commanded the third field army to launch the Huaihai Campaign. The Huaihai Campaign is the final decisive battle between CCP and KMT. The troops of both sides in the Huaihai Campaign reached 7.3 million, which was the largest battle in human history. Under the command of Su Yu, CCP won a perfect victory. He not only completely wiped out the KMT army, but also the CCP suffered only 130000 casualties.

The biggest disadvantage of Su Yu is that he is young and his seniority in the CCP army is too low. Except for the third field army, it was difficult for him to make the senior officers of the other four field armies obey his command.
Peng Dehuai led a group of generals to oppose Su Yu's military reform and disarmament. The main reason is that Su Yu's seniority is too low. When Peng Dehuai was a senior officer of the 18th group army, Su Yu was only a small guerrilla officer under the banner of the second detachment of the New Fourth Army.

Lin Biao's fourth field army went to the northeast and obtained the Japanese army equipment captured by the Soviet Union. More than one million people were immediately equipped with weapons. When Su Yu went to Shandong, there were only the remaining remnants of the New Fourth Army and a guerrilla. Although they both won, the difficulty of both sides is different. Lin Biao has never proved that he can win miracles, and Su Yu can always win with less.

Let me briefly introduce Su Yu.

Su Yu is the commander in chief of the third field corps of CCP. The third field corps is one of the four field corps of CCP, and its strength is second only to Lin Biao's fourth field corps.

Su Yu is very junior, but his command ability is very strong. The third field corps developed and expanded under the command of Su Yu.

At first, the third field army had only the guerrillas of the CCP Shandong military region and the remnant army of the New Fourth Army, with only more than 60000 people and no heavy weapons. And at that time, the third field army was being encircled and suppressed by more than 1 million KMT troops. After Su Yu commanded the third field army, he repeatedly defeated more with less. The third field army not only developed to more than 1 million soldiers, but also eliminated KMT's encirclement and suppression army.

Su Yu also commanded the third field army to launch the Huaihai Campaign. The Huaihai Campaign is the final decisive battle between CCP and KMT. The troops of both sides in the Huaihai Campaign reached 7.3 million, which was the largest battle in human history. Under the command of Su Yu, CCP won a perfect victory. He not only completely wiped out the KMT army, but also the CCP suffered only 130000 casualties.

The biggest disadvantage of Su Yu is that he is young and his seniority in the CCP army is too low. Except for the third field army, it was difficult for him to make the senior officers of the other four field armies obey his command.
Peng Dehuai led a group of generals to oppose Su Yu's military reform and disarmament. The main reason is that Su Yu's seniority is too low. When Peng Dehuai was a senior officer of the 18th group army, Su Yu was only a small guerrilla officer under the banner of the second detachment of the New Fourth Army.

Lin Biao's fourth field army went to the northeast and obtained the Japanese army equipment captured by the Soviet Union. More than one million people were immediately equipped with weapons. When Su Yu went to Shandong, there were only the remaining remnants of the New Fourth Army and a guerrilla. Although they both won, the difficulty of both sides is different. Lin Biao has never proved that he can win miracles, and Su Yu can always win with less.
Actually, the PLA had 5 field corps, including the North China Corp people often forget.

CCP has 10 marshals and 10 supreme generals, a total of 20 top generals. Among them, only Lin Biao and Peng Dehuai have a tragic ending.
You can't include the sick, Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping also died of disease.
As I said earlier, Su Yu's qualifications are too low. Most of the other top generals were senior officers during the Nanchang Uprising. Mao Zedong's appointment of Su Yu as chief of the general staff of the three armed forces has caused a lot of things. Do you still want Su Yu to continue to improve?

tell the truth. Peng Dehuai's appointment as defense minister was a mistake, and he should continue to serve as the commander of the front-line Corps.
Su Yu's appointment as the chief of the general staff of the three armed forces is also a mistake. He should replace Liu Bocheng as the president of the military academy.
It was also a mistake for Lin Biao to serve as vice president of the state. He should replace Su Yu as the chief of the general staff of the three armed forces.
Liu Bocheng, who is in poor health, can replace Peng Dehuai as defense minister. So many people's tragedies can be avoided.

Last edited:
More Japan news, Ken Akamatsu, the mangaka-turned-politicians, has also won a seat in LDP.
He campaigned for freedom of speech and expression in manga/otaku culture. It seems otaku culture is safe from the US's grasps and political correctness, for now.

Whites are behaving much worse by purposely creating violence and hatred against the Chinese race worldwide. Think about it.

You're sounding totally like an apologist for their toxic behavior by bringing in whataboutism of the Whites in every discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom