What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

It is not mere dismissed, Peng Dehaui was tortured, beaten and starved during the Cultural Revolution, all because he was pro-Soviet and disagreed with Mao's direction in the CR.
I'm not sure if this is covered in your history, but it's pretty hard to defend Mao in this case.

Mao becomes the very warlord that he's afraid of.
The general who is pro Soviet are LinBiao and Liubocheng. Peng Dehuai is not pro Soviet.

As early as the Red Army, Peng Dehuai was the first general to challenge Bogu and Wang Ming, the Chinese envoys of the Communist International. After the founding of the people's Republic of China, Peng Dehuai took the lead in launching attacks on Pro Soviet Gaogang and others.

Peng Dehuai is grumpy and lacks political wisdom. This is an important reason why he made a big mistake. Peng Dehuai is only suitable for staying in the army, not getting involved in the political vortex. Mao Zedong's appointment of him as defense minister was a mistake.

BTW: Although Peng Dehuai defeated the USA in the Korean War, his performance in other wars was not the best. Chinese people generally believe that the best commander of CCP is Su Yu, followed by Liu Bocheng, Lin Biao, Peng Dehuai, Xu Xiangqian and Chen Geng.

Last edited:
The general who is pro Soviet are LinBiao and Liubocheng. Peng Dehuai is not pro Soviet.

As early as the Red Army, Peng Dehuai was the first general to challenge Bogu and Wang Ming, the Chinese envoys of the Communist International. After the founding of the people's Republic of China, Peng Dehuai took the lead in launching attacks on Pro Soviet Gaogang and others.
Peng Dehuai was pro-Soviet and China friendship.
When Mao leads China to Sino-Soviet split, various ministers and generals were oppressed because they were pro-Soviet, Peng Dehuai was one of them.
During the Korean war, Peng Dehaui also criticized Mao for not providing enough support, so Mao took offense all that time, his name was more popular than Mao.

Peng Dehuai was pro-Soviet and China friendship.
When Mao leads China to Sino-Soviet split, various ministers and generals were oppressed because they were pro-Soviet, Peng Dehuai was one of them.
During the Korean war, Peng Dehaui also criticized Mao for not providing enough support, so Mao took offense all that time, his name was more popular than Mao.
First of all, no one could challenge Mao Zedong's prestige and support rate at that time, and Peng Dehuai was far inferior. Mao Zedong is not a leader who is stupid enough to envy his subordinates.

Secondly, do you think Mao Zedong hated Peng Dehuai because his son was killed in the Korean War?

If Mao Zedong is the kind of fool you imagine, he simply cannot become the top leader of CCP, nor can he defeat so many powerful enemies.
If Mao Zedong as your imagination, he can't even lead a successful enterprise, let alone the largest political party of mankind.

First of all, no one could challenge Mao Zedong's prestige and support rate at that time, and Peng Dehuai was far inferior. Mao Zedong is not a leader who is stupid enough to envy his subordinates.

Secondly, do you think Mao Zedong hated Peng Dehuai because his son was killed in the Korean War?

If Mao Zedong is the kind of fool you imagine, he simply cannot become the top leader of CCP, nor can he defeat so many powerful enemies.
I think Mao is a smart person but he made mistakes too, but he did during CR towards Peng Dehuai and Liu Shaoqi, and even to Zhou Enlai cannot be defended.

It is not the first time that a chinese leader has oppressed loyalists due to paranoia and disagreement, we can see since the day of Liu Bang vs Han Xin.

Last edited:
I think Mao is a smart person but he made mistakes too, but what he did during CR towards like Peng Dehuai and Liu Shaoqi, and even to Zhou Enlai cannot be defended.

It is not the first time that a chinese leader has oppressed loyalists due to paranoia and disagreement, we can see since the day of Liu Bang vs Han Xin.
First, Zhou Enlai died earlier than Mao Zedong. There is no such thing as Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping eradicating the gang of four together after Mao Zedong died. That's just your imagination.

Second, Zhou Enlai was Mao Zedong's loyal partner all his life, and he never lost his power. Another loyal partner of Mao Zedong is Zhu De. This is the highest iron triangle of CCP. Mao Zedong never suppressed Zhou Enlai and Zhu De.

Third, it was empress Lv, not Liu Bang, who killed Han Xin. Empress Lv even killed Liu Bang's brothers and relatives.
Empress Lv killed many of the sons of the emperor Liu Bang, and she even scared her own son crazy. Han Xin is just one of many people killed by Empress Lv.

Last edited:
First, Zhou Enlai died earlier than Mao Zedong. There is no such thing as Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping eradicating the gang of four together after Mao Zedong died. That's just your imagination.

Second, Zhou Enlai was Mao Zedong's loyal partner all his life, and he never lost his power. Another loyal partner of Mao Zedong is Zhu De. This is the highest iron triangle of CCP.

Third, it was empress Lv, not Liu Bang, who killed Han Xin. Empress Lv even killed Liu Bang's brothers and relatives.
Zhou Enlai fell out of favor of Mao after the korean war but gradually regained it. But his relatives and family were hit, his adopted daughter, Sun Weishi, was tortured and raped by the Red Guards.
It is true that Zhou didn't participate directly in the ousting of the GOF, but it was his death that provoked massive outrage in the populace and helped Deng regain power.
Also, Liu Bang allowed Lu Zhi to do it, if he hasn't allowed it, Han Xin wouldn't be captured in the first place. Han Xin was killed while Liu Bang was still Emperor.

This brings another similarities because it was also Mao's wife and leader of the GOF, Jiang Qing, who hated Peng Dehuai like Lu Zhi hated Han Xin.

So when are you going to be equally disgusted by Whites, and also their Japanese and S Korean lap dogs, who constantly mock and hate on Chinese people?

I was disgusted when Wilbur Ross said Covid in China could help bring back jobs to the US, but still not as disgusted over a bunch of Chinese partying and celebrating with a dead man's photo.

Zhou Enlai fell out of favor of Mao after the korean war but gradually regained it. But his relatives and family were hit, his adopted daughter, Sun Weishi, was tortured and raped by the Red Guards.
It is true that Zhou didn't participate directly in the ousting of the GOF, but it was his death that provoked massive outrage in the populace and helped Deng regain power.
Also, Liu Bang allowed Lu Zhi to do it, if he hasn't allowed it, Han Xin wouldn't be captured in the first place. Han Xin was killed while Liu Bang was still Emperor.

This brings another similarities because it was also Mao's wife and leader of the GOF, Jiang Qing, who hated Peng Dehuai like Lu Zhi hated Han Xin.
1, Zhou Enlai's adopted daughter, sun Weishi, died in the joint murder of Jiang Qing and Lin Biao's wife. When sun Weishi died, Zhou Enlai did not lose his rights. Sun Weishi lived in Daqing for a long time. During the cultural revolution, China was very chaotic, and it was difficult for Zhou Enlai to take care of her.

2, In January 1976, after Zhou Enlai's death, riots against the Cultural Revolution broke out in Beijing. However, the riots led to Deng Xiaoping's dismissal in April 1976, rather than his return to power. On the contrary, Deng Xiaoping had been reactivated by Mao Zedong as early as January 1975 before the riots broke out.

3, If you believe that empress Lv killed Han Xin is a conspiracy theory instructed by Liu Bang, then I have nothing to say. There is no record in Chinese history books that Liu Bang ordered empress Lv to kill Han Xin. Only Hong Kong TV dramas write like this.

1, Zhou Enlai's adopted daughter, sun Weishi, died in the joint murder of Jiang Qing and Lin Biao's wife. When sun Weishi died, Zhou Enlai did not lose his rights. Sun Weishi lived in Daqing for a long time. During the cultural revolution, China was very chaotic, and it was difficult for Zhou Enlai to take care of her.

2, In January 1976, after Zhou Enlai's death, riots against the Cultural Revolution broke out in Beijing. However, the riots led to Deng Xiaoping's dismissal in April 1976, rather than his return to power. On the contrary, Deng Xiaoping had been reactivated by Mao Zedong as early as January 1975 before the riots broke out.

3, If you believe that empress Lv killed Han Xin is a conspiracy theory instructed by Liu Bang, then I have nothing to say. There is no record in Chinese history books that Liu Bang ordered empress Lv to kill Han Xin. Only Hong Kong TV dramas write like this.
1. Sun Weishi was sentenced without trial, tortured and raped, the judge was Jiang Qing, Mao's wife. If Zhou Enlai had political prestige, and if Mao or his wife had kept the Red Guards in check, would it have happened?
2. By riots, you meant the Tiananmen Square in April 1976 incident right? Deng was dismissed at the times because he lets it happen, and the Square suppression was done by the GOF, giving him good cause against the GOF later on.
3. Chinese history recorded that while Liu Bang was away suppressing another rebellion, Han Xin was lured by Xiao He to Lu Zhi's palace and bound and executed on rebellion charge. But after returning, Liu Bang did not punish Xiao He or Lu Zhi or investigated the charge, this means he either allowed it or was in on it.

1. Sun Weishi was sentenced without trial, tortured and raped, the judge was Jiang Qing, Mao's wife. If Zhou Enlai had political prestige, and if Mao or his wife had kept the Red Guards in check, would it have happened?
2. By riots, you meant the Tiananmen Square in April 1976 incident right? Deng was dismissed at the times because he lets it happen, and the Square suppression was done by the GOF, giving him good cause against the GOF later on.
3. Chinese history recorded that while Liu Bang was away suppressing another rebellion, Han Xin was lured by Xiao He to Lu Zhi's palace and bound and executed on rebellion charge. But after returning, Liu Bang did not punish Xiao He or Lu Zhi or investigated the charge, this means he either allowed it or was in on it.
1, Do you know how many adopted sons and daughters Zhou Enlai has? Zhou Enlai has 11 adopted sons and 23 adopted daughters. Even Thailand and Yugoslavia have Zhou Enlai's adopted daughter. And the cause of sun Weishi's death was found out after the gang of four was finished, and Zhou Enlai was already dead at that time. To tell the truth, until now, many people suspect that this is false.

2, Yes, Zhou Enlai died in January 1976, the riots broke out in April 1976, and Deng Xiaoping was dismissed in April. I'm telling you that Deng Xiaoping was removed from office because of the riots, not in power because of the riots, as you said.

3, This is conspiracy theory. Moreover, empress Lv was very powerful, and many generals in the Han Dynasty came from his family. Liu Bang cannot punish empress Lv for Han Xin. You should know that Mrs. Qi, even Liu Bang's favorite, was killed by Empress Lv.

1, Do you know how many adopted sons and daughters Zhou Enlai has? Zhou Enlai has 11 adopted sons and 23 adopted daughters. Even Thailand and Yugoslavia have Zhou Enlai's adopted daughter. And the cause of sun Weishi's death was found out after the gang of four was finished, and Zhou Enlai was already dead at that time. To tell the truth, until now, many people suspect that this is false.

2, Yes, Zhou Enlai died in January 1976, the riots broke out in April 1976, and Deng Xiaoping was dismissed in April. I'm telling you that Deng Xiaoping was removed from office because of the riots, not in power because of the riots, as you said.

3, This is conspiracy theory. Moreover, empress Lv was very powerful, and many generals in the Han Dynasty came from his family. Liu Bang cannot punish empress Lv for Han Xin. You should know that Mrs. Qi, even Liu Bang's favorite, was killed by Empress Lv.
1. So you think this Sun Weishi's death was thought up to smear Mao's wife? Now that's a conspiracy.
2. The cause of the Square incident was because the people mourned Zhou Enlai's death in Qing Ming times. Deng lets it happens because he was pro-Zhou, while the GOF suppressed this. On surface, this is bad for Deng, but because of unpopularity of GOF with the populace, this helped Deng later on.
3. Lu Zhi killing Han Xin on dubious charge is not a conspiracy, there's no proof that Han Xin planted a rebellion. The fact Liu Bang neither investigated or punished Lu Zhi is no conspiracy either. As I said, this is similar to Mao's Wife, Jiang Quin. She was oppressing loyalists like Peng Dehuai and Zhou Enlai and she was only sentenced AFTER Mao is death.

1. So you think this Sun Weishi's death was thought up to smear Mao's wife? Now that's a conspiracy.
2. The cause of the Square incident was because the people mourned Zhou Enlai's death in Qing Ming times. Deng lets it happens because he was pro-Zhou, while the GOF suppressed this. On surface, this is bad for Deng, but because of unpopularity of GOF with the populace, this helped Deng later on.
3. Lu Zhi killing Han Xin on dubious charge is not a conspiracy, there's no proof that Han Xin planted a rebellion. The fact Liu Bang neither investigated or punished Lu Zhi is no conspiracy either. As I said, this is similar to Mao's Wife, Jiang Quin. She was oppressing loyalists like Peng Dehuai and Zhou Enlai and she was only sentenced AFTER Mao is death.
1. I'm just saying that many people still don't believe that Jiang Qing and ye Qun are the murderers of sun Weishi. Because this case cannot be solved for a long time, why did Deng Xiaoping solve the case so quickly? Moreover, Deng Xiaoping gained the support of a large number of CCP officials through this case, which made it easier to defeat the gang of four. Of course, I personally will not believe in conspiracy theory.

2. Jiang Qing is not qualified to be compared with empress Lv. Mao Zedong could deprive Jiang Qing of his rights at any time, but Liu Bang could not. Liu Bang succeeded in becoming emperor through the support of Queen Lv's family army. Liu Bang had a large number of troops under the control of the generals of Queen Lv's family. You can imagine that Liu Bang knew that empress Lv would kill Mrs. Qi after Liu Bang's death, and he had no way to stop it. Do you think Liu Bang has the ability to punish empress Lv for Han Xin?
As I said earlier, I don't believe in any conspiracy theories, let alone conspiracy theories from Hong Kong TV dramas. Since the history books did not write that Liu Bang killed Han Xin, I don't think Liu Bang was the murderer.

I was disgusted when Wilbur Ross said Covid in China could help bring back jobs to the US, but still not as disgusted over a bunch of Chinese partying and celebrating with a dead man's photo.

That’s the least disgusting thing white people say about China. You haven’t been paying attention.

I would never party over someone’s death but I find it suspicious that Chinese bad behavior is constantly being focused on with a magnifying glass when the West is full of seething hatred for anything Chinese, they are being trained like terrorists considering the level of indoctrination.

That’s the least disgusting thing white people say about China. You haven’t been paying attention.

I would never party over someone’s death but I find it suspicious that Chinese bad behavior is constantly being focused on with a magnifying glass when the West is full of seething hatred for anything Chinese, they are being trained like terrorists considering the level of indoctrination.

Magnifying glass on their bad behavior? They are the ones posting celebratory comments from Chinese to Japanese social media, 生怕全世界不知道. They themselves are proud of such disgusting behavior, and obviously the Chinese censors condone such behavior. You think these people know what's 廉耻? Stop your whataboutism and deflect whenever I post anything negative about China. You're sounding like an apologist for blind nationalism in China, and you know it's toxic. I will be ashamed and not defend it if my fellow countrymen display such distasteful behavior everywhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom