What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

I mean in countries like india or iran , people often get rich off bull****

Do you have any Idea of what you are saying?Tata was established back in 1868,Tata motors was established Back in 1945,as TELCO,and they had cars,decades before Jaguar Land Rover acquisition.
Tata is a very respectable Indian Industrial group-The products are Automotive, steel, IT, Electricity generation, Chemicals, Beverages, Telecom, Hospitality, Retail, Consumer goods, Engineering, Construction, Financial services and many oher

Check this out-List of entities associated with Tata Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whats about shipwrecks and Sri Lanka??

What has FIAT has to do?Care to explain what do you mean by 'Shipwrecks in sri lanka'??

I mean in third world countries the rich has gotten rich by selling crap to people , be it TaTa or Fiat

here's what I mean in Hebrew: nehi nehi , kertahe , rich sell ga puchi

I mean in third world countries the rich has gotten rich by selling crap to people , be it TaTa or Fiat

Italy is not a third world country and Tata does not sell crap,I find Tata motors delivering VFM products.Tata products are sold allover the world,especially automotives and steel.It is also involved in supercomputing,power sector,IT and innovative technologies like Air car and the like

Are you a Jew?

Italy is not a third world country and Tata does not sell crap,I find Tata motors delivering VFM products.

Are you a Jew?[/QUOTE]

Yes , I am Persian jew , now bow

I don't see indian cars on the streets of iran , so it was probably bought to be sold elsewhere :lol:

9_8907140420_L600.jpg

I don't see indian cars on the streets of iran , so it was probably bought to be sold elsewhere :lol:

hahaha..............
lol bajaj pulsar is a street bike in india and you people use it for military purpose :lol:

btw best of luck for ur nuke proramme troll lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom