What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

I don't need to find such cars , anyone with working eyes can tell how these are cheaper versions of expensive cars for indian consumers , and I don't mean to be offensive by that , it's just funny the way that indian porsche looks like

What sort of logic is that..??They are Indian cars,designed for a particular price bracket and consumer demand.

For example,XUV 500,Safari and Scorpio looks like any other SUV

What sort of logic is that..??They are Indian cars,designed for a particular price bracket and consumer demand.

For example,XUV 500,Safari and Scorpio looks like any other SUV

ok , dude , it doesn't look like a porsche at all ! infact it just looks like the incarnation of Krishna maharaya

Thank you , I was trying to say an indian engineer is not still behind the design of range rover , it is an indian who owns it with his money being earned from the ship wrecks in sri lanka

yes, range rover is designed, manufactured, maintained all by British. Ownership will not change its blood.

I heard that Jaguar is bought by Indian too.

Thank you , I was trying to say an indian engineer is not still behind the design of range rover , it is an indian who owns it with his money being earned from the ship wrecks in sri lanka

Care to explain??
I dont care if it is an Indian,Korean or British engineer,they work for tata Motors

yes, range rover is designed, manufactured, maintained all by British. Ownership will not change its blood.

I heard that Jaguar is bought by Indian too.

IPR is owned by the Indian company Tata Motors

I bet when they are signing a contract with the indian or arab , there's a british there who punctuates to the guy that they can't change the design

Care to explain??
I dont care if it is an Indian,Korean or British engineer,they work for tata Motors

They do , but they earn their triple digit salary in sterling pounds not in rupees , and they spend it all in great Britain , not in india , and when they go to india tata motors pays for their expences , like their 5 star hotels

Nice joke...........

thank you.......

What does this mean???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom