What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Won customers, which is why they are practically unheard of, but Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi etc. are household names.

Keep up the hope though!

Worlds second largest bus Manufacturer,fourth Largest truck manufacturer and 19 largest car manufacturer -Tata Motors

Tata-Manza-Diesel-Electric-Hybrid-Concept-2.jpg

img_principal_8390_1312293149.jpg-224868d1325819750

Tata-Prima-intro.jpg

I guess tata daewoo is much known in South Korea..also Land Rover and Jaguar are two reputed names..arent they?

Worlds second largest bus Manufacturer,fourth Largest truck manufacturer and 19 largest car manufacturer -Tata Motors

Tata-Manza-Diesel-Electric-Hybrid-Concept-2.jpg

img_principal_8390_1312293149.jpg-224868d1325819750

Tata-Prima-intro.jpg

I guess tata daewoo is much known in South Korea..also Land Rover and Jaguar are two reputed names..arent they?

Tata Daewoo is:

1: Heavy commercial vehicle manufacturer

2: Was invented and created by Koreans, not Indians. You just bought it, something that anybody can do. Just because China bought massive interest in Volvo, doesn't mean they created Volvo, right?

Same with India buddy, it works both ways. Land Rover and Jaguar, two British companies simply bought by Indians. Means absolutely nothing. Korea can go and buy large portion of Microsoft. So what? Does that mean we created Microsoft? Stop being silly.

Tata Daewoo is:

1: Heavy commercial vehicle manufacturer

2: Was invented and created by Koreans, not Indians. You just bought it, something that anybody can do. Just because China bought massive interest in Volvo, doesn't mean they created Volvo, right?

Same with India buddy, it works both ways. Land Rover and Jaguar, two British companies simply bought by Indians. Means absolutely nothing. Korea can go and buy large portion of Microsoft. So what? Does that mean we created Microsoft? Stop being silly.

Tata Daewoo,Jaguar and Land rover are Tata Brands.Well,leave Jaguar Land Rover,tata took huge strides to bring the bankrupt daewoo commercial vehicles Back on Track-from developing Tata Novus to Tata Prima (designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro).It has more involvement of Tata R&D than any other tata owned foreign brand.

And we did had trucks before we brought tata daewoo

Where? In Bangalore? Are you sure you are not making that up to satisfy your badly hurt ego???

Actually in was in Hyderabad, at a restaurant on the top with a Jungle theme and a metal ball outside. It was called Oasis or something. This was many many years ago so I could be wrong.

Personally I only owned a Japanese car once, my previous and current rides are bmw's. I was thinking of my car when he said that but out of respect to the host I just agreed with what he said. I do like the guy and he was being honest so whats the problem here?

May be thats why we were able to find lot of customers in developing nations in Latin America South east Asia etc

Check this out -XUV 500 Australia

MahindraXUV500-w.jpg

Mahindra XUV500: review | carsguide.com.au
also see the chinese competition - A ladder frame SUV which is also underpowered compared to monocoque XUV,and it only have 5 speed gearbox..:omghaha:

So you mean to say these SUV's can be rented from the international rental companies? Did you read my post or didn't you?

So you mean to say these SUV's can be rented from the international rental companies? Did you read my post or didn't you?

So having a better product than Chinese competition in australian market is not enough :blah:

Actually in was in Hyderabad, at a restaurant on the top with a Jungle theme and a metal ball outside. It was called Oasis or something. This was many many years ago so I could be wrong.

Hmmm......

Poor indian, still dig the thread out, want to prove chinese car "below par" or "below indian car"?
H6
Price:95~150 Thousand Yuan
u_201306201954208734136.jpg

u_201306201954046204136.jpg

u_201306201954076604136.jpg

u_201306201942238024136.jpg

H8
artn_2013053120384621836.jpg

d_201306010811318044366.jpg

d_201306010811214794366.jpg

u_20130421012512800-1.jpg

Poor indian, still dig the thread out, want to prove chinese care "below par" or "below indian car"?
H6

prize in dollars ??

XUV 500 Diesel 4 X 4 (H6 specification in paranthesis)

mahindraxuv500rt_1_560x420.jpg

Mahindra_XUV_500.jpg

mahindra-xuv500-tachometer-062.jpg

mahindraxuv500press_8_640x480.jpg

mahindraxuv500press_7_640x480.jpg

Power-140 Bhp(103kW) @ 3750 rpm (110kW)

Torque-330 Nm(310Nm) This is what matters in an SUV...

Suspension

Front-McPherson type with anti-roll bar(MacPherson)

Rear-Multilink type with anti-roll bar(Double wishbone)

Tires -P235/65 R17, Radial Tubeless(225/65 R17)

read on..

http://mahindraxuv500.com/product/whatmakesitunique.htm

So having a better product than Chinese competition in australian market is not enough :blah:

No I said both are considered sub par.... Korean and Japanese Cars are considered par in accordance to the article. I used International Rental companies as an indication of a Cars reliability and serviceability, international car rental firms favor cars of both nature and hence if a car is considered par in that country the International Rental companies operating there will carry it.

I am Australian PR and I use thrifty rental services very often and that's what the airport service manager told me. Truth be told though I said Korean cars are considered par I will generally stick to a Honda or a Nissan.

If you are going to reply and quote me, stick to to intention of my statement and not twist it around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom