What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Götterdämmerung;4355693 said:
Hahahaha, this thread has become a bollywoodesque circus.

Can you imagine to work with an Indian? Even when they make mistakes, they will twist the story, blame others and use unrelated parties until you just shut up.

In another thread I said India is a super power in bragging and blowing hot air and this thread show how right I have been. :)

Well it must because they are from a "real country" who care nothing about education, health and living standards.
We who are from "artificial countries" obviously are unable to comprehend their positions. We care too much about those petty things unlike our indian member Banana.

Götterdämmerung;4355693 said:
Well it must because they are from a "real country" who care nothing about education, health and living standards.
We who are from "artificial countries" obviously are unable to comprehend their positions. We care too much about those petty things unlike our indian member Banana.

Indeed, who needs clean streets, education, health care and enough food if one has Bollywood?

And dare you to point out their flaws, you will be called a racist, idiot and what not.

Götterdämmerung;4356249 said:
Indeed, who needs clean streets, education, health care and enough food if one has Bollywood?

And dare you to point out their flaws, you will be called a racist, idiot and what not.

Yes, I should know better than be dragged down to their level. I will leave the playfield to our friend Banana then.:coffee:

OMG, why is this thread still going? I mean yes, everyone knows Chinese cars are still substandard; otherwise, we would see Chinese cars occupying the world market just like other products. Is this even worth discussion?

If this thread has become showcase of how Indian cars are great, well I would love to be enlightened, but it's kind of off topic here, lol.

Oh I just browsed through it quickly. It seems Indians bashing China or Chinese industrial policies again? gee. So anytime Chinese products are not that great, or something terrible happened in China, it's high time to bash china?

Well genius, China is a "developing" country. Vehicles are pretty much the high end of consumer products that require both material technology and design, etc, which all take time and lots of resources.

Chinese trains exports.

Gurgaon Metro
GurgaonMetro.jpg

http://www.sinofed.org/en/content/china-southern-locomotive-supplies-trains-gurgaon-metro

Mumbai Metro
jul1-08-1.jpg

Ankara_Metro
ankara_metro_ChinaSouthLocomotive2.jpg

Izmir Metro
IzmirTurkey_CSRZhuzhouElectricLoco.jpg

Estonia
ExportToEstonia2.jpg

Georgia
China-exports-trains-Georgia.jpg

Rio de Janeiro
rio-supervia-cnrchangchun-emu.jpg

Hong Kong MTR
CNR2HongKongMTR.jpg

CNR to sell 23 diesel locomotives to Hong Kong MTR - Railly News | Dailly railway news

China and Iran sign US$13-bln railway deal
China and Iran sign US$13-bln railway deal - Railly News | Dailly Railway News & Magazine in English + Deutsch, Français, Español & P

Chinese train maker granted US patents

China company to revitalize Serbian railways
China company to revitalize Serbian railways |Companies |chinadaily.com.cn

The metro coach you posted is BEML,made in india

BEML LIMITED, Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India, Ministry of Defence

Kinglong buses are just terrible,I dont know how the chinese metro trains would fare

China's train exports.

Mumbai metro - Correct picture

Gurgaon Metro, Delhi
GurgaonMetro.jpg

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-metro-rail-service-delhi-metro/1/217107.html

Ankara_Metro
ankara_metro_ChinaSouthLocomotive2.jpg

Izmir Metro
IzmirTurkey_CSRZhuzhouElectricLoco.jpg

Estonia
ExportToEstonia2.jpg

Georgia
China-exports-trains-Georgia.jpg

Rio de Janeiro
rio-supervia-cnrchangchun-emu.jpg

Hong Kong MTR
CNR2HongKongMTR.jpg

CNR to sell 23 diesel locomotives to Hong Kong MTR - Railly News | Dailly railway news

China and Iran sign US$13-bln railway deal
http://www.raillynews.com/china-and-iran-sign-us13-bln-railway-deal/

China company to revitalize Serbian railways
China company to revitalize Serbian railways |Companies |chinadaily.com.cn

Beml designed rolling stock,for banglore metro

11oct23kpn48.jpg

Beml,for jaipur and delhi metro

tn_in-beml-metro-train.jpg

Bombardier made in India

Movia.jpg

dude, my word are straight and simple, VW is NOT A CHINESE BRAND........

You cannot call VW a Chinese brand even a Chinese company bought the brand, VW is and ALWAYS is German brand. They done their research in Germany, they sell their car IN GERMANY. There are nothing Chinese about VW except for the company that own it.

You need to visit a psychiatrist... and quick. The sooner the better.
If a shrink shows you a picture of a vase would you picture it as two people kissing?

So in your words you're trying to tell us, if you buy a bottle of coke from a shop it's not yours as yet because they've done a lot of research in trying to make one? And coke is being sold all around the world. Is this your concept?
Isn't VW being sold wordwide?

Man WTF is wrong with your head?

Chinese focus more on looks only. Chinese cars look good from outside. But the performance is not good.

Indian car manufacturers have been focusing over the years on the performance of the cars and in their own R&D efforts.

Indian cars are tougher and more reliable and lasts for decades while the Chinese would only last a few years.

Indian cars - Safe, Reliable and UNIQUE

Chinese cars - Unsafe, Unreliable and NOT UNIQUE

Chinese cars would never be a success in India as they cannot give the reliability of a Indian made car.

I had to hold my laughter. You can really pull things out of your A$$. :rofl:

You need to visit a psychiatrist... and quick. The sooner the better.
If a shrink shows you a picture of a vase would you picture it as two people kissing?

So in your words you're trying to tell us, if you buy a bottle of coke from a shop it's not yours as yet because they've done a lot of research in trying to make one? And coke is being sold all around the world. Is this your concept?
Isn't VW being sold wordwide?

Man WTF is wrong with your head?

Mate, do you know how public liability company work?

First of all, Chinese company does own the brand VW China 大众汽车(中国), but that particular division is own by VW group, which in term owned by Porsche Automobil Holding SE, which is based in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

When you talk about the name VW, it does not automatically refer to VW China, instead it refer to VW Automotive Group (the German one)who trade marked the name "VW", which is the PARENT of VW China, VW China bought the right of the name from VW Group, I don't know it also transfer ownership there. How does that work? Can you explain that to me?

So, what then China own VW AG now, because they subsidise their motor venture and bought the right of their name to it???? WOW< grade A Chinese logic

Let's stop the Sarcasms here

VW Group never owned by Chinese nor did Porsche Automobile Holding SE owned by Chinese.

You need to get this facts right. VW China is a whole subsidiary of VW AG, Germany

VW AG Germany is the Parent Company of VW China, VW China is own by German, not the other way around.

Volkswagen Group China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Volkswagen Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Porsche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are calling a German man bought a coke plant in China, and that German man and suddenly become Chinese once he bought the Coke plant in China??

Dude, who is not making sense here

Secondly, shuttler refuse to call foreign company owned by an Indian Company and INDIAN COMPANY (case in point Jaguar), yet he call VW a Chinese Brand. So, I don't know what if that's not Good Old Chinese Double Standard

You guys mess up the fact, not me.

Chinese automakers depend too much on foreign technology - China.org.cn[/url]

Does your country even make Cars?

No!

The Whole World laughs at you. :omghaha:

China produced 20 million automobiles in 2012. India produced 4 million, lower than South Korea or Germany.

Who laughs at whom? China is even higher than America.

Back
Top Bottom