What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Forget the Germans, Tesla should be more worried about cheap Chinese clones | Digital Trends
One of the big challenges for Tesla will be its effort to go into China. I took some time a couple of years ago looking at the Chinese car market, and to sum it up, they are still in the “rip off and sell copies” phase. There is actually a blog dedicated to showcasing Chinese clone cars; some are hard to tell from the originals, others not so much. They seem to particularly like luxury cars. Granted, once they see a picture of Sergey Brin’s pink Tesla Batmobile (not a color choice I’d want on my car) they may think twice about cloning the Tesla.

Forget the Germans, Tesla should be more worried about cheap Chinese clones | Digital Trends[/url]

Yes, you are right. Before Tesla, we are already working on new energy cars. Once we get that dominating height, we get the market.

Do you agree now that Indian Cars are better than Chinese cars?

One Chinese @rott was calling Fiat engine as Chinese Engine. :omghaha:

And Chevy as a Chinese Car. BS.

Please show me my post which you claimed I've called "Fiat engine as a Chinese engine".
Chevy SAIL is a Chinese Car, period! It is designed and Developed By SAIC in CHINA.
Chevrolet and SAIC is in a JV to market Chinese cars in India.
Pulling things out of your a$$ again?

It's you who is ignorant and very arrogant!!! It's not a wonder you still think Indian Cars are better than Chinese car. In fact if given a chance you'd claim Indian cars are best in the world.

You're nothing but an Arrogant blatant liar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom