What's new

Chinese bricks failed vikramaditya

So if no data is not avaliable , how come you know 2.3 billions is a high price ???

What if the maintenance of varyag has costed more ....

I said 2.3 billions is quite alot for a 2nd hand AC but didn't said tha's a high price but you can figure out yourself by comparing the 2.3 billions reworked AC wiht your own new built AC cost.

India has no other choice but t-50. So Russia has India by the cajones

Nope. There is a quid pro quo to everything. Thats why I said your view was too simplistic. India's involvement in the T50 will also benefit Russia, because even India will:

1. Invest, I think they are spending 5.5 billion USD
2. Markets: There is no point producing a 100 million dollar plane without markets. The Rafale had the same woes, but then it was lucky India chose it, and then now Algeria I think.

But India is also poor at learning or absorbing the TOT. India do nothing with it.

If by "poor at learning and absorbing" you mean, copying, repainting and renaming stuff, then yes, I guess we are Indeed poor. It also means you dont really know the meaning of "learning and absorbing". So the grow the **** up, dipshit.

@Kiss of the dragon

No, we won't. At least I won't support it. I have Sony Vaio Made in China- Hard disk crashed two times, display gone haywire. :taz:

:D

Why not India build ACC and J-31 together. US and Russia will be like this---->:woot:

Ok last line won't happen. :D

Indeed that will be a great farce of 21th century if it ever happens.

Nope. There is a quid pro quo to everything. Thats why I said your view was too simplistic. India's involvement in the T50 will also benefit Russia, because even India will:

1. Invest, I think they are spending 5.5 billion USD
2. Markets: There is no point producing a 100 million dollar plane without markets. The Rafale had the same woes, but then it was lucky India chose it, and then now Algeria I think.

If by "poor at learning and absorbing" you mean, copying, repainting and renaming stuff, then yes, I guess we are Indeed poor. It also means you dont really know the meaning of "learning and absorbing". So the grow the **** up, dipshit.

You r telling me off because India sucks at learning and absorbing TOT!!!!!! :rofl:

I know u r d at reality but I'm just a guy that speak the truth. Face the facts and it will help u to grow

You r telling me off because India sucks at learning and absorbing TOT!!!!!! :rofl:

I know u r d at reality but I'm just a guy that speak the truth. Face the facts and it will help u to grow
I don't think Indians suck in learning and absorbing knowledge. I hope you do realize that the Indians are the good in learning like Chinese in West. Indians do well in R&D especially in West where they have the resources which are not present in India.

ToT also requires infrastructure development regarding it. It won't develop in a day.

Truth is lack of advance institute like TIFR, BARC, organizations like ISRO. Money plays a major role too.

I don't think Indians suck in learning and absorbing knowledge. I hope you do realize that the Indians are the good in learning like Chinese in West. Indians do well in R&D especially in West where they have the resources which are not present in India.

ToT also requires infrastructure development regarding it. It won't develop in a day.

Truth is lack of advance institute like TIFR, BARC, organizations like ISRO. Money plays a major role too.

Read my post again. I didn't said Indians. I said India.

In reality, Indians are some of the best engineers in the world. But corruption and cronyism drove out the besth Inian minds out of the country. They in turn make te US into more advance countries. I hate to say this but Indians would be better off under British rule because there would be less corruption and poverty.

Tejas, Arjun, Space flight, aircraft carrier, FGFA... What is next and when will India's unfulfilled promises ever end
Look who is critisizing space flight and aircraft carrier program!!!
a pakistani!!!

Tejas, Arjun, Space flight, aircraft carrier, FGFA... What is next and when will India's unfulfilled promises ever end
Look who is critisizing space flight and aircraft carrier program!!!
a pakistani!!!

Who is the laughingstock of the world now?

Russia?
India?
China?

No prize for guessing the right answer。:argh:

Can anybody post pics of the bricks used in Carrier?

are they similar to ordinary or different?

it must be such a huge blow that cheap Indians can't make their own cheap bricks。

it must also rankle in your mind that cheap Indians get screwed again。

by the Russians!!:cheesy:

Why should we make cheap quality bricks when chinese are doing it in a rate than nobody can match .......:lol:

I said 2.3 billions is quite alot for a 2nd hand AC but didn't said tha's a high price but you can figure out yourself by comparing the 2.3 billions reworked AC wiht your own new built AC cost.

2.3 billions is being paid for a reworked second hand AC ........

The cost incurred will surely be different from a newly built one .......

According to some members here , reworking second hand AC is more costlier than building a new one .......

So comparing their prices is stupid .........

The price of vikky can only be compared to another reworked second hand AC like Varyag for which the data is not avaliable .....

So saying vikky is overpriced without any genuine comparison is plain stupidity ..........

off coarse

that's why MDL has went under huge modernization and now have Goliath crane so it can build advanced, sophisticated warships

ON TOPIC> those Chinese bricks were may be from faulty lot

hope next time no problem arises in trials

Back
Top Bottom