What's new

Chinese bricks failed vikramaditya

India had the choice of F-35 buddy. It was discussed but not considered in future because of FGFA option and sanction proof critical weaponry like fifth gen. fighter.

For purchase only. But no tot

^^ Unfortunately, You may be right buddy.

But for rest of the deal, I think the knowledge and technology transfer will mean a lot just like the product itself. Even if Russians gave submarine on lease for close to a billion, they also provided consultancy for our domestic SSBN development. I don't find any money spent resulting in ToT as a bad deal. Remember that India is not good in reverse engineering or don't believe in it like China do, so this is the only way to get ToT.

We have to do whatever to reduce the gap.

But India is also poor at learning or absorbing the TOT. India do nothing with it.

For purchase only. But no tot
Yup....but there would have been some ToT if not complete. The amount of F-35 India would have ordered for a project which has so much cost overruns then they would have sweeten the deal.

But its good to not trust US on Fifth gen.

Honestly guys I have seen trolling threads and this takes the cake. Chinese products although not the best out there are very cheap and are used by private defence contractors to cut edges around defence budgets. So if you pay less you also get less. Same thing happened to Vicky. BTW the reason Russia cannot cook a complete goose out of India is bcoz it's next most immediate trading partner is China and sorry guys but let's say yoy guys are way too many times inspired by :azn: others like Pritam Chakraborty so no go there to......

BTW consider this guys 3 ~ 1 :whistle:

India had the choice of F-35 buddy. It was discussed but not considered in future because of FGFA option and sanction proof critical weaponry like fifth gen. fighter.

or come to join chinese J-31...if you still have taste for "made in China" product :D

@Kiss of the dragon

No, we won't. At least I won't support it. I have Sony Vaio Made in China- Hard disk crashed two times, display gone haywire. :taz:

:D

Why not India build ACC and J-31 together. US and Russia will be like this---->:woot:

Ok last line won't happen. :D

I bielieve it's quite alot too even China didn't publicly annonced, at least all these moneys are spend for job creation and on chinese people's pocket...regardless corruption or any abuses such overpricing...the last these people want is get caught and be executed...cheating Chinese gorvernment is not an option.

So if no data is not avaliable , how come you know 2.3 billions is a high price ???

What if the maintenance of varyag has costed more ....

Yup....but there would have been some ToT if not complete. The amount of F-35 India would have ordered for a project which has so much cost overruns then they would have sweeten the deal.

But its good to not trust US on Fifth gen.

Allies such England or Japan will get the premium ToT key technologies, the rest of low tech are for participants, maybe India will get something as TOT depend on the volume...but surely not the core technologies of F-35.

Sometimes I think China do it deliberately.

Faulty parts to US defense industry causing troubles,

Bricks which caused further delay in a crucial project, doubts and trust deficit between India and Russia increased.

In my case, I started to hate Sony, a Japanese company, so does many people, so these people thinking of Lenovo to buy, means causing damage to competitor company/nation. :D

@Kiss of the dragon

No, we won't. At least I won't support it. I have Sony Vaio Made in China- Hard disk crashed two times, display gone haywire. :taz:

:D

Why not India build ACC and J-31 together. US and Russia will be like this---->:woot:

Ok last line won't happen. :D

Majority of the HD aren't manufactured in China, honestly I've never owned a Made in China HD before, they're either from Thailand or Malaysia, plus Sony is known for horrible price/performance ratio.

But Lenovo topped the PC market in India, seems like majority of the Indian folk thinks otherwise.:cheesy:

Ok some food for thought

est commission date

1> Vikramaditya - april 2013 - october 2013

2> Varyag - 2017 <combat ability j15 production starts in 2016>

3> Vikrant - 2017

:smitten:

We can't compare Varyag with Vikramaditya. The requirement, challenges and repairing were not the same. One ship was refurbished domestically while other was by other nation.

Vikrant class being built in India is a different story. We have taken a huge project to be completed in relatively short time span. China has more robust and advanced ship building industry yet there is no evidence of domestic ACC. You guys have built good quality SSBN, SSNs, top class destroyers etc. still we can assume your domestic ACC will roll out in 5 years even if it sbuilt in secrecy. How many countries have built their own ACC ?

For India and China, ACC building is a very tough challenge. You guys are working on EMALS too which can relatively be considered as Caapult Launch being developed by India.

Back
Top Bottom