What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

Thank you China, from India. :enjoy:

Private Chinese companies with Indian employees and investments have been slightly civilized because of the training imparted to them. No issues with them - issue is with blood sucking CCP and its shameless cheerleaders. Can't fault Oskar Schindler's company for the Holocaust, can we?

Lol. We don't beat you guys for fun. We beat you as an act of charity - it's almost doing your "soldiers" a favor.

amazing, you guys are dying left and right like flies, with 6K covid death each day (much under-reported), you still find time on PDF talking shit

why don't you do something for your fellow Indian? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

people like you are the exact reason why India is a shithole

Last edited:
@KurtisBrian and @krash please spare this thread the debate on why China is selling the aircraft.

Please understand it is designed and developed in China, currently jointly manufactured in both countries just like AZ Vaccines are designed and developed in UK and produced mostly in India. Anyone saying UK doesnt have the right to sell AZ vaccines is insane.

Private Chinese companies with Indian employees and investments have been slightly civilized because of the training imparted to them. No issues with them - issue is with blood sucking CCP and its shameless cheerleaders. Can't fault Oskar Schindler's company for the Holocaust, can we?
Xiaomi, oppo and vivo are all CPC members and supporter. They are supporting CPC policy. See the different!

Even the Indian staffs at xiaomi , oppo and vivo factories everyday need to sang Chinese national anthem. The Indian staffs employ has no problem singing it together becos they want oxygen tank and month salaries. :enjoy:

Xiaomi, oppo and vivo are all CPC members and supporter. They are supporting CPC policy. See the different!

Even the Indian staffs at xiaomi , oppo and vivo factories everyday need to sang Chinese national anthem. The Indian staffs employ has no problem singing it together becos they want oxygen tank and month salaries. :enjoy:
So was Oskar Schindler - he was a Nazi party member. I see poor Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo in the same boat. Nope, Indian staff aren't forced to sing Chinese national anthems - but the Chinese firms are quick to label their apps and products "Made in India". This is fine - as I said people like Jack Ma, Dalai Lama etc. who are Chinese citizens but sensible - we don't have an issue with them.

@Beast and @LKJ86 do you guys think this deal will be a real test for the Chinese engine on Jf-17? If they select the chinese engine we will have to see if it was selected while Rd-93 was available to them or because Russia withheld it.

Can jackdaws and the Chinese members please stop polluting this thread with needless comparisons? There’s like 6 pages of off topic stuff now.
@Beast and @LKJ86 do you guys think this deal will be a real test for the Chinese engine on Jf-17? If they select the chinese engine we will have to see if it was selected while Rd-93 was available to them or because Russia withheld it.
I do not think there will be much issues with the engine. Even if Russia does block it, the Chinese engine is ready, it is comparable to RD93MA, just less tested, but it should be just fine if they ask for it.

Numbers are too low to make an impact on any skirmish, If Argentina wants a round 2 with Brits they need a lot more than just 12 JF-17's, they need around 36-50 JF armed with Anti-ship, AA, and Air to Ground weapons, along with better ships, AD systems and much more.

Can jackdaws and the Chinese members please stop polluting this thread with needless comparisons? There’s like 6 pages of off topic stuff now.

I do not think there will be much issues with the engine. Even if Russia does block it, the Chinese engine is ready, it is comparable to RD93MA, just less tested, but it should be just fine if they ask for it.
We are not the one polluting it. It's the Indian who are not involved in any of this deal come in and mess up. You got the wrong one!

I respect that. I am not the one who took it off topic. It's a usual CCP cheerleader ploy to derail any thread.

Numbers are too low to make an impact on any skirmish, If Argentina wants a round 2 with Brits they need a lot more than just 12 JF-17's, they need around 36-50 JF armed with Anti-ship, AA, and Air to Ground weapons, along with better ships, AD systems and much more.
The problem is there are only 4 typhoon available in falkland.

I believe argentina shall get another 2 submarine from China.

The problem is there are only 4 typhoon available in falkland.

I believe argentina shall get another 2 submarine from China.

But Brits can bring more, to fight a war or even a short Falkland-type war, they need a lot more than that.

if argentina gets JF-17, I am sure UK will try to get the jet info from Nigeria AF. I am not sure argentina can afford the blk 3? Most likely , they will be going for blk 2 who still retain datalink , BVR and anti ship missile capabilities.

If true this is so sad. Especially after Galwan and the loss of 1000 square kilometers of territory. Surely they can't be that desperate for money?

Back
Top Bottom