What's new

Chinese Arrested in Noida

To both Chinese and Indian side posters: all frolic and mutual admiration aside, I have a couple of questions.

- does news of such crooks caught in India get published in China ?

- these seem small scale and petty crimes any way, but still it is an embarrassment to CCP and certainly China. Do you know if they react to prevent such in future ?

- and for the Indian side, I do not for one second believe that a handful of Chinese can establish criminal enterprise in India without a train of crokked Indians (police, politicians, fake business people) collaborating. Has any follow up been done on this front ?

It's possible the Chinese people prefer being in India, even if on the jails of India than being CCP cattle.

The other reason could be that they prefer Indian Chinese cuisine (which tries to fuse the two and usually ruins both)

True India is very aspirational for them since centuries now.

In our human world. human will not rape lizards and rams. Will not eat cow dung and drink cow urine. human also don't eat corpses and lizards..........

Who in the whole world likes India as a BBB-country?? India is criticized by the IMF. India was criticized by WB. Even criticized by all the small countries. Indians are even considered parasites all over the world.

We export oxygen concentrators to India. Help India deal with the "Ganges River floating corpse problem".

The Indian government abandoned the Indian people. Chinese oxygen generators and medical equipment save the Indian people.

up to now. We donate masks, vaccines and medical equipment to the world. We will not use donations as a political show.

We never boast about our foreign exchange reserves. We also do not boast of being a "superpower". We also don't make "superpower 2030" videos.

Because of different cultures. India is the best liar and boaster in the world. If Indians keep their mouths shut. Maybe India will develop better. But Indian culture is mouth culture. Let India stay in the third world forever.

Your propaganda would be more effective if you can stop eating household pets.

BjQIbXNIMAEKSDy

BkTYx04CcAIBhkg

EUlriNdUUAEO9ae

Eating Donkey Penis as a favourite food item.

Your treatment of Humans AND Animals is beyond appalling. No amount of propaganda by your state and its sponsored bots can change reality.

You really think the world is blind just because you keep your eyes shut behind that iron curtain ? How many pakistanis will deny anything I have posted about china ?

You can't even convince your supposed closest friend about your nature and you want to preach to India and the world ? get out of here.

honestly. These Chinese criminals look richer than 95% of Indians.

it seems that. They are not as hungry and malnourished as ordinary Indians.

So Fat criminals is your preferred choice rather than malnourished but still honest Indians.

Can't say I am surprised. Our choice is clear too.

BjQIbXNIMAEKSDy

BkTYx04CcAIBhkg

EUlriNdUUAEO9ae

Your treatment of Humans AND Animals is beyond appalling. No amount of propaganda by your state and its sponsored bots can change reality.

You really think the world is blind just because you keep your eyes shut behind that iron curtain ? How many pakistanis will deny anything I have posted about china ?

You can't even convince your supposed closest friend about your nature and you want to preach to India and the world ? get out of here.

So Fat criminals is your preferred choice rather than malnourished but still honest Indians.

i am traumatized for life and I have visited China.
pl give disclaimer before posting banquets from China.

True, he looks really similar to Xi Jinping.
But few Indian people are as strong as modi. I heard that modi has a 56 inch chest. Is that true?

BjQIbXNIMAEKSDy

BkTYx04CcAIBhkg

EUlriNdUUAEO9ae

We humans neither rape lizards nor eat lizards.

Four men 'gang-rape, kill and eat' monitor lizard in India

li.jpg

We humans do not rape rams.

Three men rape, kill a heavily pregnant goat in Kerala

Pregnant goat dies after 8 men gang-rape it in Haryana

Between 2010 and 2020, 82 cases of sexual abuse of animals took place in India. This was claimed in a report by animal rights groups, including the Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations and All Creatures Great and Small.

We humans don't rape baby girls

We humans don't eat corpses.

The Bizarre Aghori People of India Eat Human Flesh of Corpses

Screenshot_20220731_174234.jpg

We humans don't eat shit.

Screenshot_20220731_174416.jpg

India is the most disgusting and despicable nation in the world. Lying and boasting are traditional Indian culture. Their people live in super cesspits like dogs. There is no food. There is no running water. There is no toilet. Their baby girl was raped at will. They were forced to be low caste slaves.

Because India is addicted to lying. So India is still a backward agricultural country. Even worse than Bangladesh, North Korea and Pakistan.

Is it serious hunger and malnutrition that make you have the illusion that "India belongs to our human world"?

True India is very aspirational for them since centuries now.
yes. From the 6th century AD. Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang xuance conquered India in 3 days.

To both Chinese and Indian side posters: all frolic and mutual admiration aside, I have a couple of questions.

- does news of such crooks caught in India get published in China ?

- these seem small scale and petty crimes any way, but still it is an embarrassment to CCP and certainly China. Do you know if they react to prevent such in future ?

- and for the Indian side, I do not for one second believe that a handful of Chinese can establish criminal enterprise in India without a train of crokked Indians (police, politicians, fake business people) collaborating. Has any follow up been done on this front ?
uncertain. Will Chinese people see this news.

1, The Chinese look down on India.

2, Chinese people really don't pay attention to Indian news.

3,.China won the war. Actually control galwan. There is no need to take reciprocal action against 1million Indians in China.

In daily life. The Chinese look down on India at all. The Chinese almost regard Indian news as a joke.

i am traumatized for life and I have visited China.
pl give disclaimer before posting banquets from China.
I think you can accept these "specialties". After all, you are used to Indian lizards. Corpse. mouse. etc.

Lest we forget, they cook their meals using stuff they pull out from the gutter

35% living in rural India have to walk half a km to fetch water: Gaon Connection Survey

don't worry. Indians get cow urine more easily than tap water.

Remember the "three Indian Dreams" ~ food, tap water, toilet. Don't forget it. Then make false news.

Great move by UP STF 👍

Then why do dozens of chinese sneak into our country to earn a living?
There are tens of thousands of them , not dozens

you want to tell me. Hundreds of thousands of Indians have legal procedures to work in China? Let's make a surprise inspection of these Indians. OK?

People from advanced countries stay in backward countries. There are three main reasons.

1, Low cost of living.

2, Higher social status.

3, Let people have a higher sense of confidence and superiority.
Higher social status ? Lol , do you think an average indian respects the chinese ?

Because I demand that you must learn Chinese. you can only use Chinese if you want to live in China.
We are not communists nor do we have the ambition to live inside a nation which bullies it's neighbours

It's time to kick out those hundreds of thousands of Indian workers and students out of China now. It's also time to kick India out of SCO and BRICS now. India and Indians are enemies of China, they shouldn't be allowed in China.
Kicking india out of BRICS :rofl:
India is one of the founding members of BRICS mr bot

Last edited:
uncertain. Will Chinese people see this news.

1, The Chinese look down on India.

2, Chinese people really don't pay attention to Indian news.

3,.China won the war. Actually control galwan. There is no need to take reciprocal action against 1million Indians in China.

In daily life. The Chinese look down on India at all. The Chinese almost regard Indian news as a joke.
Now you've looped back. If your battery is weak, recharge quickly before you also get recycled

Great move by UP STF 👍

There are tens of thousands of them , not dozens

Higher social status ? Lol , do you think an average indian respects the chinese ?

We are not communists nor do we have the ambition to live inside a nation which bullies it's neighbours

Kicking india out of BRICS :rofl:
India is one of the founding members of BRICS mr bot
So what, Idiot ? As long as China can get the other members to approve, you will be toasted. India is the spoiler of BRICS, the hitman of West in the group and BRICS is a non pro-West org. It's no point for India to stay in the group.

their has been a spurt in financial crimes by the Chinese in India.
Either its a gang network or backed by the Chinese government.
Time to start vetting all Chinese in India.
India does not allow work permits unless the skill is unavailable in the country, but these are project specific.
Hope the agencies are not asleep at the wheel in the name of opening up the economy.
Enjoy your ban with your nonsense. Watch us speak the truth about crimes of India. :enjoy:

Government of India should put an unofficial ban on Chinese to save our innocent stray dogs!
Chinese gov should kick out the hundred of thousands of Indian workers and students who are taking away Chinese jobs and resources in China.

Back
Top Bottom