What's new

Chinese Arrested in Noida

Jackdaws

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Three Chinese nationals were arrested by the Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force (STF) for their alleged involvement in illegal money transactions. All the three accused have been arrested from Noida in a case of money laundering.

The three accused have been identified as Chen Junfeng from Ganzhau, Liu Pengfei from Yuan and Zhang Qichao from Shanghai. The accused opened fake bank accounts and were involved in illegal financial transactions.

Earlier, Noida police had arrested two Chinese nationals on charges of money laundering in the same case. Further investigation by the STF into the matter is underway.

Good, there is a whole racket of illegal money lenders operating from Nepal. I hope government will make them squeal.

Three Chinese nationals were arrested by the Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force (STF) for their alleged involvement in illegal money transactions. All the three accused have been arrested from Noida in a case of money laundering.

The three accused have been identified as Chen Junfeng from Ganzhau, Liu Pengfei from Yuan and Zhang Qichao from Shanghai. The accused opened fake bank accounts and were involved in illegal financial transactions.

Earlier, Noida police had arrested two Chinese nationals on charges of money laundering in the same case. Further investigation by the STF into the matter is underway.

their has been a spurt in financial crimes by the Chinese in India.
Either its a gang network or backed by the Chinese government.
Time to start vetting all Chinese in India.
India does not allow work permits unless the skill is unavailable in the country, but these are project specific.
Hope the agencies are not asleep at the wheel in the name of opening up the economy.

We don’t need them, Samsung has the world’s largest smartphone manufacturing plant in Noida already.
Do you Indians rob Samsung too?

their has been a spurt in financial crimes by the Chinese in India.
Either its a gang network or backed by the Chinese government.
Time to start vetting all Chinese in India.
India does not allow work permits unless the skill is unavailable in the country, but these are project specific.
Hope the agencies are not asleep at the wheel in the name of opening up the economy.
hey. indian. Don't let people think that India is a very popular country? OK?

Then why do dozens of chinese sneak into our country to earn a living?
you want to tell me. Hundreds of thousands of Indians have legal procedures to work in China? Let's make a surprise inspection of these Indians. OK?

People from advanced countries stay in backward countries. There are three main reasons.

1, Low cost of living.

2, Higher social status.

3, Let people have a higher sense of confidence and superiority.

Here is a picture of these chinese criminals experiencing high social status.

1. Chen Junfeng from Ganzhau
2. Liu Pengfei from Yuan
3. Zhang Qichao from Shanghai.

collage.bmp

I hope they are experiencing higher sense of confidence and superiority in Indian Jails.

Would you like to have the same experience ?
I know many Indians are learning chinese. And try to stay in China. Why don't you reply me in chinese?

At least speaking fluent chinese like 天乐 from India brings us joy. OK?

Your concern for china is much appreciated in china.

BTW China bans Muslim women from wearing Hijab and Long clothes.

If anyone found wearing then Govt officials remove the Hijab and cut the long clothes short.

Any tweet from Imran Khan or pakistan govt. on this ? I didn’t think so.

FY6Ug1_acAA0Yma
Please don't bring religion into this thread, religious discussions are not permitted on PDF, if you do, don't cry when you open the floodgates for members here to post things about treatment of minorities in India.

1659248979211.png

Stick to discussing the facts of the thread.

It's possible the Chinese people prefer being in India, even if on the jails of India than being CCP cattle.

The other reason could be that they prefer Indian Chinese cuisine (which tries to fuse the two and usually ruins both)

Back
Top Bottom