What's new

Chinese Arrested in Noida

you want to tell me. Hundreds of thousands of Indians have legal procedures to work in China? Let's make a surprise inspection of these Indians. OK?

People from advanced countries stay in backward countries. There are three main reasons.

1, Low cost of living.

2, Higher social status.

3, Let people have a higher sense of confidence and superiority.
It's time to kick out those hundreds of thousands of Indian workers and students out of China now. It's also time to kick India out of SCO and BRICS now. India and Indians are enemies of China, they shouldn't be allowed in China.

It's possible the Chinese people prefer being in India, even if on the jails of India than being CCP cattle.

The other reason could be that they prefer Indian Chinese cuisine (which tries to fuse the two and usually ruins both)
uncertain. The Chinese look down on India. Even Indians know this. This is why Indians generally learn Chinese. they hope to live in China.

It's time to kick out those hundreds of thousands of Indian workers and students out of China now. It's also time to kick India out of SCO and BRICS now. India and Indians are enemies of China, they shouldn't be allowed in China.

Pure BS.
we are your enemies but at the moment its a cold war. Like China and the US have.
China has poor relations with most of its neighbors, except you know the easily bought ones.
Relations will automatically evaporate once open conflict starts.
India will probably vaporize Chinese cities like Shanghai and Beijing in the first few hours of conflict, turning them into nuclear wastelands.
Then you can deport our citizens.

uncertain. The Chinese look down on India. Even Indians know this. This is why Indians generally learn Chinese. they hope to live in China.
If what you say is true, u should do your best to correct this mistake, so they stop being cattle. Cattle can only look down but humans should look up to learn and improve. Chinese languages have much to offer and I'll encourage more and more Indians to learn mandarin and Cantonese.

we are your enemies but at the moment its a cold war. Like China and the US have.
China has poor relations with most of its neighbors, except you know the easily bought ones.
India will probably vaporize Chinese cities like Shanghai and Beijing in the first few hours of conflict, turning them into nuclear wastelands.
You want to talk of nuclear war to threaten Shanghai and Beijing if you Indians don't get your way in China you low IQ Indian ? Your whole country India will be reduced to ashes before your junk nukes even have the chance to strike China if a war breaks out. It's you delusional Indians think all China's neighbours are against China, the fact is that's the indeed the pathetic situation with your spoiler country India, China has friendly relations with all its neighbours except your shitty India.

If what you say is true, u should do your best to correct this mistake, so they stop being cattle. Cattle can only look down but humans should look up to learn and improve. Chinese languages have much to offer and I'll encourage more and more Indians to learn mandarin and Cantonese.
I don't think this is a mistake. The main way for Chinese to look down on India is to ignore Indians... I'm OK. At least I am willing to communicate with Indians.

More often. Indians are marginalized in China. like this. Indians make a fool of themselves on Chinese TV programs...

Maybe they want to get more recognition in China...

I heard that "New Delhi" is only a few hundred kilometers away from the border? Do you like "New New Delhi"?

And Indians know what a hydrogen bomb is?

I don't think this is a mistake. The main way for Chinese to look down on India is to ignore Indians... I'm OK. At least I am willing to communicate with Indians.

More often. Indians are marginalized in China. like this. Indians make a fool of themselves on Chinese TV programs...

Maybe they want to get more recognition
Indians by nature are human so will tolerate a lot including communications from you, no worries.

That tv program follows and precedes the great leader song to retain audience. Smart move.

Maybe they want to get more recognition in China...

I heard that "New Delhi" is only a few hundred kilometers away from the border? Do you like "New New Delhi"?

And Indians know what a hydrogen bomb is?
And these Indian fools know they don't have the ultimate H bombs.

Indians by nature are human so will tolerate a lot including communications from you, no worries.

That tv program follows and precedes the great leader song to retain audience. Smart move.
Indeed. these Indians can speak and write Chinese fluently. I admit these indians are human.

So How many Chinese criminals caught so far in India ? All them them saying here illegally.

That tells us something significant about china.

11 June - 1 chinese caught while trying to cross the India-Bangladesh.
13 June - 2 Chinese caught near India Nepal border for
staying illegally in India.
14 June - 3 Chinese caught in Gurgaon
13 July - 14 chinese caught in Noida for staying illegally in India.
14 July - 4 Chinese caught staying illegally in India.
30 July - 3 more chinese caught in Noida staying illegally in India.

Total of 27 Chinese caught in 2 months.

ALL of them have been caught doing ILLEGAL business too.

Chinese-Spies.jpg

adac1068-eb49-11ec-9304-3037d47fdefe_1655150701613.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-11-20-41-04_0_1200x768.jpeg

80434617.jpg

lao-sang-1597585860.jpg

Two-Chinese-nationals-arrested-in-Micro-Loan-Apps-scam.jpg

Indeed. these Indians can speak and write Chinese fluently. I admit these indians are human.
humans dont consider bat soup a delicacy. The whole world has a very poor opinion of the Chinese culture now, the reason you guys are getting beaten up by civilians in other countries. I never support violence against innocents but the Chinese arrogance on full display in this forum and the net , dulls everyone's normal sensitivities.
During the Chinese covid, instead of leading the way in distributing help and aid all over the world, China was busy profiteering from the misery of the whole world.
India has donated more vaccines than the perpetuator China.
China is fond of boasting about its foreign exchange reserves, but turned out to be completely useless when the poor nations needed help.
Instead all efforts were in hiding , misdirecting and blaming others. Never seen such a scum of a country. Guess being a godless country, these are cultural traits.

humans dont consider bat soup a delicacy. The whole world has a very poor opinion of the Chinese culture now, the reason you guys are getting beaten up by civilians in other countries. I never support violence against innocents but the Chinese arrogance on full display in this forum and the net , dulls everyone's normal sensitivities.
During the Chinese covid, instead of leading the way in distributing help and aid all over the world, China was busy profiteering from the misery of the whole world.
China is fond of boasting about its foreign exchange reserves, but turned out to be completely useless when the poor nations needed help.
Instead all efforts were in hiding , misdirecting and blaming others. Never seen such a scum of a country. Guess being a godless country, these are cultural traits.
In our human world. human will not rape lizards and rams. Will not eat cow dung and drink cow urine. human also don't eat corpses and lizards..........

Who in the whole world likes India as a BBB-country?? India is criticized by the IMF. India was criticized by WB. Even criticized by all the small countries. Indians are even considered parasites all over the world.

We export oxygen concentrators to India. Help India deal with the "Ganges River floating corpse problem".

The Indian government abandoned the Indian people. Chinese oxygen generators and medical equipment save the Indian people.

up to now. We donate masks, vaccines and medical equipment to the world. We will not use donations as a political show.

We never boast about our foreign exchange reserves. We also do not boast of being a "superpower". We also don't make "superpower 2030" videos.

Because of different cultures. India is the best liar and boaster in the world. If Indians keep their mouths shut. Maybe India will develop better. But Indian culture is mouth culture. Let India stay in the third world forever.

What a f delusional Indian.

So How many Chinese criminals caught so far in India ? All them them saying here illegally.

That tells us something significant about china.

11 June - 1 chinese caught while trying to cross the India-Bangladesh.
13 June - 2 Chinese caught near India Nepal border for
14 June - 3 Chinese caught in Gurgaon
13 July - 14 chinese caught in Noida for staying illegally in India.
14 July - 4 Chinese caught staying illegally in India.
30 July - 3 more chinese caught in Noida staying illegally in India.

Total of 27 Chinese caught in 2 months.

ALL of them have been caught doing ILLEGAL business too.

Chinese-Spies.jpg

adac1068-eb49-11ec-9304-3037d47fdefe_1655150701613.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-11-20-41-04_0_1200x768.jpeg

80434617.jpg

lao-sang-1597585860.jpg

Two-Chinese-nationals-arrested-in-Micro-Loan-Apps-scam.jpg
honestly. These Chinese criminals look richer than 95% of Indians.

it seems that. They are not as hungry and malnourished as ordinary Indians.

Back
Top Bottom