What's new

Chinese Army's official mouthpiece warns India against deploying cruise missiles in Arunachal

India is scared cuz they have been critizing alot when Chines come close to border... So they wanted to show them we have this best missiles so you better dont come next time..
i think you see chines army more often on borders than before. India have bad habbits of provoking. They have border dispute with bangla Pak China why every one has to settle with them ..
Why india dont initiate to settle border dispute and move forward to economy ground.. but hey how their generals will make money if they dont invest on missile programs..
Indian corruption has no matching example.
India is a pragmatic state which believes in jeo or jeene do!!! We have done the same with Bangladesh and we have almost settled our borders with Bangladesh now including the maritime borders.

A good visit by PLA to indian border guards is due I think, aik dum thund.

history between 2 nations is a bitter one, India will continue to beef up her security in both eastern and western front as it grows stronger. These warning makes little sense.

PS: they should export some brahmos to pakistan :P

Believe me I respect him a lot for that. I gauged each if his posts with eagle eyes not ones but many times.. he does nt cross boundaries but gives out a good piece of his mind in the most obvious manner of trolling yet it's good bcz at times both sides thump their chest way too much...
So I do respect @Kiss_of_the_Dragon for that.. he was the lone person still taking on @sarjenprabhu in the other thread where both took trolling each other to heights yet both were within limits and I could not take any action.

If you want 1962 story I remember @Chinese-Dragon during the NSG discussion threads.. there was one pet line of his and he seriously trolled and decimated false ego of ours.. but his knowledge is pretty good.. have a discussion with him and most of the times he knows more abt 1962 then most of us know ourselves.. he is another solid poster..

But I like @AndrewJin the most.. one should go and check his threads on infra and railways.. believe me, his threads are one of the gems of the Chinese section and i love ge effort he has put to showcase such achievements of China. I get jealous seeing all that and I won't hide that fact really..

Rest folks don't come out much other than to troll and enjoy ..

Rare...very rare. Perhaps all alone in the unrully mob.

You have courtesy and civility. Have read your pieces... analytical and without ego. There is knoweldge and self descipline in you.

My difference of opinion with your state and its policies aside...I do tip my hat too you, kind sir.

Please, enjoy my respect.

Chinese dictators shitting in pants. :D

Modi and his RSS ilks are doing exactly what Pakistan wants them. Ramping up hostilities with China can only be good for Pakistan. At the moment India sole military focus is at our border. India cannot sustain hostile borders with both Pakistan and China at the same time. China can always raise the stakes, they can easily afford to do so. This can only be a good news for Pakistan.

Now a days you are so shattered that cannot talk without China! Thats good :D

Said who ? :lol:

Go on son, try to raise stakes on Chinese border, we will cheer you on your march towards Chinese border. :yahoo:

Now a days you are so shattered that cannot talk without China! Thats good :D

Na we are cool as cucumber, its the government of India going bonkers as Kashmirs are giving them plenty of bambos up their behind. Heard its been more then a month that kashmir is in lock down? talk about being shattered!

As I said, we will cheer you up on your march towards Chinese border and we sincerely hope its not a hot air empty Hindu fundos bravado this time around , and we hope it wont fizzle out with another Chinese incursion in your territory with Chinese erecting banners on your bharat matta saying "This is Chinese territory". Go on son, bharat mata is calling, take panga with Chinese. ;)

Go on son, try to raise stakes on Chinese border, we will cheer you on your march towards Chinese border.

Lol, nothing better can be expected from a pathetic cheerleader like you. Prove your claim that 'India cannot sustain hostile borders' or eff off.

its the government of India going bonkers as Kashmirs are giving them plenty of bambos up their behind. Heard its been more then a month that kashmir is in lock down?

Yes, the Indian government is going crazy, they're butchering Kashmiri terrorists causing much pain to our neighbors. And I would pity all those Pakistanis who are still dreaming about capturing Indian Kashmir, thinking that some stone-pelters would 'liberate' Kashmir.:lol:

hot air empty Hindu fundos bravado

No dear, it would be another 1971. Now go to sleep.

The PLA’s official mouthpiece, the PLA Daily, has warned India that doing so could attract countermeasures from China and bring “a negative influence” to “stability” of border areas.
:big_boss: Why did you bring missile to the South China Sea When you realise it is a “negative influence” to “stability

Go on son, try to raise stakes on Chinese border, we will cheer you on your march towards Chinese border. :yahoo:

Na we are cool as cucumber, its the government of India going bonkers as Kashmirs are giving them plenty of bambos up their behind. Heard its been more then a month that kashmir is in lock down? talk about being shattered!

As I said, we will cheer you up on your march towards Chinese border and we sincerely hope its not a hot air empty Hindu fundos bravado this time around , and we hope it wont fizzle out with another Chinese incursion in your territory with Chinese erecting banners on your bharat matta saying "This is Chinese territory". Go on son, bharat mata is calling, take panga with Chinese. ;)

Too much cheer-leading and becoming chinese more than chinese are too good.

Lol now chinese army's media will decide indian defence deployments :p:

India is a pragmatic state which believes in jeo or jeene do!!! We have done the same with Bangladesh and we have almost settled our borders with Bangladesh now including the maritime borders.
Only cuz its haseena there u will have to gace real bangladesh once she is gone..

We are not obsessed with china maal... as your country is totally depended on chini like North Korea...This is the reason you have to bow to them...But for us our mother land interest is first.

Bowing to China? Only those bow who are oppressed so do U see any such thing between China and Pakistan? We had no spat of anything of any sort since our independence and we both amicably resolved the border marking there and then. When there are brotherly relations between China and Pakistan then what kind of bowing are U referring to? Have theirs or our troops ever crossed each others borders and occupied each other lands? We have such a high level of trust between each other that U wud hardly find any example of. Now apply this to India and look around U and tell me who has bowed to China even just recently. Do I have to elaborate this too? My friend I wud request that please just stick to the topic as variation from it wud only result in such a discussion (I tried my best not to use any harsh word here).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom