What's new

Chinese Army's official mouthpiece warns India against deploying cruise missiles in Arunachal

Get a bloody nose or Indians will cry that we bully small countries again...go ask Vietnamese what happen to them in1988 in SCS

I see you finally arrived. Please continue the.... wah pao.. ding dong....shing chin lung... entertainment for me. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Show our frustration about what? :o: that we veto Indian NSG ? :rofl:, you just don't know what you're talking:P
What he ment was china is ahead in infra and troop buildup at the border.China have been doing it for years on its side and we are only just now starting up on our side and that should not worry china or anyone it is for peaceful rise of both China and India.
I am not sure about what you ment by veto at NSG.may be your ex-chief negotiator at NSG would answer better.

The reporters should come and read some of our discussions in PDF where all such points are made at the drop of the hat. In fact it's with added social, economical and every other reasoning peppered with Tibet deployment and submarine to CBG in IOR scenarios. So compared to all that this article of Brahmos is very mild.

But honestly why are they riled when Brahmos is so short ranged..... Unless it never was from the very beginning and forward deployment of HV nature is in its cross hair.

Even if Brahmos is not a threat China, we just want to remind India that it's not wise trying to get our attention with military deployment, remember last time you guys deply +100 tanks, we brought long range rocket to Tibet, if you guys want escalade, I think China can afford the arm's race...how about deploy our DF-21D in Tibet :lol:

Even if Brahmos is not a threat China, we just want to remind India that it's not wise trying to get our attention with military deployment, remember last time you guys deply +100 tanks, we brought long range rocket to Tibet, if you guys want escalade, I think China can afford the arm's race...how about deploy our DF-21D in Tibet :lol:

Just send a few bulldozers and start making a hole in the himalayas so you can steal our monsoon! :enjoy:

:big_boss: Why did you bring missile to the South China Sea When you realise it is a “negative influence” to “stability

Why don't you tell US to move their Carrier battle group away of SCS? :disagree:

China is a warning factory.. it provides free warnings to all its neighbors in thousand every month.

Since age of dawn, we have warned effectively :lol: and we got all we want without fire a single shot...virtually:big_boss:

Lol now chinese army's media will decide indian defence deployments :p:

No we don't decide what you want to do but you should not complain that we docked our Subs on Sri Lanka port...that is not India's business neither right? and that's far far away from India's border.

None of your concern, says Indian Army after China's warning over deployment of BrahMos missile in Arunachal!

LOL... This means one more regiment of Brahmos will be deployed very soon. Than you China for issueing these warnings.. Modi seems to like your warnings and take necessary step.Please Keep the warnings coming :D

I will see what China will offer as military deployment as reply to your army's concern, my best guess is DF-21D:rofl:

I see you finally arrived. Please continue the.... wah pao.. ding dong....shing chin lung... entertainment for me. :D

He seems very proud when PLA killed some Vietnamese soldiers ( they hadn't the guns to against) and called as a victory. :laugh: My pitiful, @Kiss_of_the_Dragon i don't want to say more with you when you admired " Chinese bullied their small nation" . proud in 1988 incident? Our soldiers who know they can't struggle Chinese , we had nothing on our hand but we didn't scare or retreat to save our islands. It is not a battle , it is the massacre, as your logic, Japanese certainly was very proud when they massacred Chinese in WW2

He seems very proud when PLA killed some Vietnamese soldiers ( they hadn't the guns to against) and called as a victory. :laugh: My pitiful, @Kiss_of_the_Dragon i don't want to say more with you when you admired " Chinese bullied their small nation" . proud in 1988 incident? Our soldiers who know they can't struggle Chinese , we had nothing on our hand but we didn't scare or retreat to save our islands. It is not a battle , it is the massacre, as your logic, Japanese certainly was very proud when they massacred Chinese in WW2

Its fine, Vietnam has nothing to be ashamed about given the utter hiding you gave them in 1979. ;)

Well placed sources have said, soon Agni series would be deployed there too- And the number of Tanks is being increased to 300 soon armed gunships will follow- So India is least concerned about China's deployment- Its your territory I am sure China can defend Itself when the time comes- It should have some self respect and self confidence and not start complaining and warning when anything happens on Indian side- Doesn't give a good impression of Chinese confidence-

Not really. The Japs pulverised you in WW2 and it took a lot of help to 'liberate' you.

You are forgetting the Mongols may be they were warning them too- :lol:

China is frustrated and nervous. They do not know how to counter Modi india. Modi's look east policy has made china nervous. China do not know how to react. Modi cold bloodedly doing whatever is there on his agenda. Soon 155*52 ultra light guns shall follow then LRSAM or may be S400 making no entry by china even in their own air space in war time. Modi is a very very shrewd politician. Who so ever has tried to mess with him knows the result and china is the prime example.

You may deploy any junk you want to deploy. Your junk missiles lack the accuracy. With few shots of Brahmos, we can take all the bridge connecting tiwan to china out leaving you with no connectivity and then god knows what we shall do to your troops in taiwan.

Why don't you tell US to move their Carrier battle group away of SCS? :disagree:

Since age of dawn, we have warned effectively :lol: and we got all we want without fire a single shot...virtually:big_boss:

No we don't decide what you want to do but you should not complain that we docked our Subs on Sri Lanka port...that is not India's business neither right? and that's far far away from India's border.

I will see what China will offer as military deployment as reply to your army's concern, my best guess is DF-21D:rofl:

Young Dragon, my brother, the ******** just want to get the US attention to prove that the can be tiny loyal policeman in the Afro-Asian Ocean/South Asian Ocean. That is all.

Sad.

But the ******** are falling in the Chinese trap.

In the South China Sea the troublemakers made it easy for China to militarise the Chinese islands within the Nine Dash Line. Now they all have to follow the Chinese rules. Everyone coming to BeiJing to talk peace.

The ******** are just helping the PLA to make public what the PLA already has in place in the Free Chinese Tibet.

The PLA will never do any harm to the hindian occupied South Tibet but all these mighty bramoz will be roast on the ground along with the mighty mki.

We should thank the ******** for making PLA annoucements made earlier than planned. The PLA never boasts. Subte, subtle, mysterious, mysterious...

PLAAF doesn't even have to send the aircrafts... there are many UCAVs ready to do these job. The rain of rockets will do ground work in advance. Then the ******** can enjoy the Chinese Monsoon all the way to delli.

Do not use the word "hindian" @Sinopakfriend ....edit your post or you will be reported. It is against forum rules to mock/distort nationality and country names.

Back
Top Bottom