What's new

China’s Xinjiang-a role model for Pakistan to develop Balochistan

Read that post again, I don't think you are waz, horus or webmaster? are you one of them????

Why should I, you are the one propagating and paddling lies, why don't you start coming up with proof??
(Sorry, I am calling you a lair until you provide proof, otherwise it's not my intention to suppress your voice if our Muslim brothers are being persecuted in Xinjiang, so I will ask my partners in Gilgit, Jiglot and Astor about this, also will ask my friends in Gilgit, Tor Ghar, Thakot and Battagram and my brothers in Islamabad, Abbottabad and Mansehra, and as I am soon visiting Pakistan, therefore will appreciate an address of Chinese Refugee camp in Paksitan, so I can visit personally and spread their story further).
By the way those "REFUGEES" are specifically from Xinjiang and from recent years, right?
Thanks for your help and Information in this regard.
If I'm telling lies then go talk to them. If you have nothing but bullshit to say then get lost

If I'm telling lies then go talk to them. If you have nothing but bullshit to say then get lost
Get lost? from where, this thread that you haven't started, from this forum PDF? or internet? Are you insane? WTH is wrong with you, I am being polite and you are just being idiotically abusive on top of propagating lies.
Chinese refugees coming and flocking towards Pakistan is a complete new story for me, never heard about it, never seen one, and you think because it came from your mouth so I shouldn't ask for any proof that there are refugees?
@waz @Horus @WebMaster, these new senior members and new moderators are the new standard of PDF??

Get lost? from where, this thread that you haven't started, from this forum PDF? or internet? Are you insane? WTH is wrong with you, I am being polite and you are just being idiotically abusive on top of propagating lies.
Chinese refugees coming and flocking towards Pakistan is a complete new story for me, never heard about it, never seen one, and you think because it came from your mouth so I shouldn't ask for any proof that there are refugees?
@waz @Horus @WebMaster, these new senior members and new moderators are the new standard of PDF??
Like I told you. If I'm procrastinating lies then go check it out yourself.

Someone do an IP check on him @WebMaster @Dubious @Horus

Like I told you. If I'm procrastinating lies then go check it out yourself.

Someone do an IP check on him @WebMaster @Dubious @Horus
IP check on me?? Who do you think I am? Urdu speaking Chinese? Or Pushto speaking White American? Dimagh kho de theek de kana alaka, warbashe khwarlo da para kho na de legale?
Yah, surprise surprise, I am a Pathan.

Last edited:
Who are you? a kid?
Reported for this unwarranted remark, and coming from a moderator, unbelievable. Arguments are out, no worries, reload with curses and shoot shoot shoot, awesome.
@WebMaster @Horus @waz , fantastic choice of a moderator you guys, bravo.

Wow! Really? Let me remind you what you wrote in your post:
Ab agar usay main yeh kahun ke bhai Musalmaan twadi aysi ke tesi kar dain gay agar tum humain re-educate karo to us ne to or darr jana tha na :)
My reply was to this and I stand by it:

tou kehnay ki kiya zaroorat hai internet warrior? You really needed to show who you are?
I mean why did you need say such shit? Or even the opposite? Do you have a gun pointed on your head??

@Pakhtoon yum kindly easy down! The thread is already blown out of proportion!

Wow! Really? Let me remind you what you wrote in your post:

My reply was to this and I stand by it:

I mean why did you need say such shit? Or even the opposite? Do you have a gun pointed on your head??

@Pakhtoon yum kindly easy down! The thread is already blown out of proportion!
What do you mean shit? what do you think I am saying there? I am a Muslim and wouldn't let anyone re-educate me to destroy my faith, would you?
I would ask you again to stop, and stop calling my opinion as shit, because if you don't agree then DON'T and express your's, but keep your personal judgement to yourself, or shower it on those who can take it, I won't.

What do you mean shit? what do you think I am saying there? I am a Muslim and wouldn't let anyone re-educate me to destroy my faith, would you?
I would ask you again to stop, and stop calling my opinion as shit, because if you don't agree then DON'T and express your's, but keep your personal judgement to yourself, or shower it on those who can take it, I won't.
So you dont feel like what you wrote is shit but you feel it ok to call other people's opinion as less than yours? I thought I was speaking your language...I apologize!

IP check on me?? Who do you think I am? Urdu speaking Chinese? Or Pushto speaking White American? Dimagh kho de theek de kana alaka, warbashe khwarlo da para kho na de legale?
Da kum ze yha?
O pa sarhyee toob khabari kawa. Ze che daroogh waym, no warsha o oghra. Khpal baqwas de neewaly de. Sa na khabar neey oh da shoda parange, lagya e

Wtf is a pathan?

In the the end, there is lot of real reasoning why people worldwide have an impression on mainland visitor tour groups for example. A wise person would introspect all of that and form a better perspective with some degree of nuance when talking to other nationalities..[/USER]
Believe me , deep inside people everywhere love them, Chinese tourists are world biggest spenders, people may not talk nice about them and they love them and they want to see more of them, just ask Koreans to find it out.

Believe me , deep inside people everywhere love them, Chinese tourists are world biggest spenders, people may not talk nice about them and they love them and they want to see more of them, just ask Koreans to find it out.

People love money, don't confuse that with loving the person who brings the money.

Kindly stick to the topic! And stop airing your dirty laundry!
Worse yet stop fighting among your brethren! Who needs enemies when your own is attacking you at every chance they get and refuses to unite and be one nation?!

Kindly stick to the topic! And stop airing your dirty laundry!
Worse yet stop fighting among your brethren! Who needs enemies when your own is attacking you at every chance they get and refuses to unite and be one nation?!
He's more Chinese then anything else tho. Send him if the rhe CPR and see how long it takes before they beat him up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom