What's new

China’s Xinjiang-a role model for Pakistan to develop Balochistan

Kindly stick to the topic! And stop airing your dirty laundry!
Worse yet stop fighting among your brethren! Who needs enemies when your own is attacking you at every chance they get and refuses to unite and be one nation?!

Very powerful message indeed, "Me Is The Nation"!

In this regard I do admire the indians and Chinese...they will never air their dirty laundry....but it makes them biased!
We don't have too, western media is working hard around the clock to turn everything against China in the media, English language news channels are big China bashing party now.

When China is under unprecedented western media concentrated attacks, backstabbing from friends is the last thing China expected, when our friends are in difficult times, China always the first country to come forward to help and defend in the international arena.

China is doing amazing work in developing Xinjiang. "Culture" is only good when it can coexist with modern situations. I'm sure most people in Xinjiang are happy China is helping remove middle ages barbarism from future generations.

I sincerely hope India follows China's example.

Keep up the good work China!

China is doing amazing work in developing Xinjiang. "Culture" is only good when it can coexist with modern situations. I'm sure most people in Xinjiang are happy China is helping remove middle ages barbarism from future generations.

I sincerely hope India follows China's example.

Keep up the good work China!
Lets break this down to you...if culture is only good if it can coexist...then it is the Chinese culture that cant coexist and thus is "endangered" enough to impose it on others and endanger theirs? Coz if you culture could coexist, you wouldnt be harming other people's!

If their culture cant coexist, it would have vanished! But it wasnt disappearing anytime soon so based on your argument it is Chinese culture that is weak and needed "protection"!

As for you being sure....lolz personal opinion doesnt matter until and unless your culture was attacked like theirs and you went through the same pain and trauma!

We don't have too, western media is working hard around the clock to turn everything against China in the media, English language news channels are big China bashing party now.
Yes, it is called 5th generation warfare...And by banning, hiding, criticizing it wont help, Pakistan has tried.
Only thing that can counter it is another narrative and China tried providing it by calling concentration camps as schools and institutes and by veiling genocide of a culture by claiming to modernize the people ....

You see, you have examples all over the world...When you hide something and people find it eventually- it can lead to 2 things:
1) being exploited and led to the wrong thing (since they are searching- meaning they are not masters thus they can be manipulated)
2) They find it and become stronger!

Now the "it" here being their culture and religion!

It is def dangerous to be ignorant abt your own culture or religion! Because you can only so long pretend to fit in...Once you feel the need to soul search and are looking for your religion ....then OTHERS will take advantage and feed you what they want [THIS is how MOST of terrorists are recruited -when they dont know their basics and accept anything the other is telling them under the impression the other knows better]

So, killing someone's culture or religion only backfires..give it 10-20 yrs!!

When China is under unprecedented western media concentrated attacks, backstabbing from friends is the last thing China expected, when our friends are in difficult times, China always the first country to come forward to help and defend in the international arena.
There is a difference between friends and business investment!

You see friends also tell you your weakness, and you accept and work on it.

Business investments dont take part nor care about your weakness.....

Lets break this down to you...if culture is only good if it can coexist...then it is the Chinese culture that cant coexist and thus is "endangered" enough to impose it on others and endanger theirs? Coz if you culture could coexist, you wouldnt be harming other people's!

If their culture cant coexist, it would have vanished! But it wasnt disappearing anytime soon so based on your argument it is Chinese culture that is weak and needed "protection"!

As for you being sure....lolz personal opinion doesnt matter until and unless your culture was attacked like theirs and you went through the same pain and trauma!

While industrializing Chinese culture is westernized too much, now China is restoring Chinese traditional culture.
A culture without science and technology is weak, this's what Chinese have learned in the past 100 years.

While industrializing Chinese culture is westernized too much, now China is restoring Chinese traditional culture.
Yes it is...ESP HK! Cant blame them they been under UK for a long time!

A culture without science and technology is weak, this's what Chinese have learned in the past 100 years.
That is a good lesson...But science and technology doesnt destroy culture....PEOPLE do!

That is a good lesson...But science and technology doesnt destroy culture....PEOPLE do!

Wow....I admire your patience and endurance...hai. Good choice of mod...

@beijingwalker - other forums will not be so forgiving. You should appreciate the moderators and the civility of Muslim members because we believe that Muslims are one body - an ummah, so if one of us is being oppressed it affects all of us. We don’t hold anything against your country - but what is being done to Uighur muslims in the name of ‘one China or whatever the fvck it is’, has really riled us and we cannot and will not just sit back and tolerate your daily propaganda about how great Xinjiang is etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO, what China is doing with Uighur is rollbacking their culture to 1940, merging with science and technology, and some Chinese culture, if you can't accept, I can't help.

Wow....I admire your patience and endurance...bahut sabar wali aurat ho. Good choice of mod...

@beijingwalker - other forums will not be so forgiving. You should appreciate the moderators and the civility of Muslim members because we believe that Muslims are one body - an ummah, so if one of us is being oppressed it affects all of us. We don’t hold anything against your country - but what is being done to Uighur muslims in the name of ‘one China or whatever the fvck it is’, has really riled us and we cannot and will not just sit back and tolerate your daily propaganda about how great Xinjiang is etc etc
We is who? I saw different opinions about it among different Pakistani posters, so no one can really represent your government here, so the best way is to see and hear what the Pakistani government says and does.
China never hurt Pakistan a bit in the history, when Pakistan is in trouble, China is always the first to help both in war or peace time, militarily or economically, even your nuclear bomb has some Chinese hands on it. If China does nothing about Xinjiang, after 2009 riot Xinjiang would turn into another Syria or Afghanistan, does Pakistan wants another Afghanistan to be its new neigbor instead of China? An Afghanistan like XInjiang won't do Pakistan any good.

We is who? I saw different opinions about it among different Pakistani posters, so no one can really represent your government here, so the best way is to see and hear what the Pakistani government says and does.
China never hurt Pakistan a bit in the history, when Pakistan is in trouble, China is always the first to help both in war or peace time, militarily or economically, even your nuclear bomb has some Chinese hands on it. If China does nothing about Xinjiang, after 2009 riot Xinjiang would turn into another Syria or Afghanistan, does Pakistan wants another Afghanistan to be its new neigbor instead of China? An Afghanistan like XInjiang won't do Pakistan any good.

Did you even consider to think why Xinjiang boiled over in 2009?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom