What's new

China’s Xinjiang-a role model for Pakistan to develop Balochistan

We got what we want from our education, and we make our nation stronger by the day, that's enough for most of us and what you want is not what we want, you can keep it to yourself.
So you feel indebted to your nation and turn a blind eye on oppression? Perfectly explains slave of the nation! Nothing bad in it...Your nation will progress...but that doesnt mean anyone has to see you as human coz you arent behaving as one!

I mean killing 2nd Child - China's 1 child policy wasnt viewed as humane even in China! Many went to the village to have their 2nd Child! And now you trust same govt policies to be killing off a whole Nation of Uighur and they shouldnt say anything? Forcing ANYTHING on ANYONE is wrong! If you guys are so into clones create clones! Stop making others try to be HAN clone!

SOME of you think concentration camp is ok...
I don't think concentration camps are ok, I think training schools and center where you can learn a trade or skill and help you become a better person and being able to support yourself is. China put great importance on education and adults training, those schools can be found everywhere in China.

So you feel indebted to your nation and turn a blind eye on oppression? Perfectly explains slave of the nation! Nothing bad in it...Your nation will progress...but that doesnt mean anyone has to see you as human coz you arent behaving as one!

I mean killing 2nd Child - China's 1 child policy wasnt viewed as humane even in China! Many went to the village to have their 2nd Child! And now you trust same govt policies to be killing off a whole Nation of Uighur and they shouldnt say anything? Forcing ANYTHING on ANYONE is wrong! If you guys are so into clones create clones! Stop making others try to be HAN clone!
China did away with one child policy but the birth rate is falling instead of rising, not having more children is people's choice now, now you can claim Chinese people choose to kill their children based on your "kiling? logic.

I don't think concentration camps are ok, I think training schools and center where you can learn a trade or skill and help you become a better person and being able to support yourself is. China put great importance on education and adults training, those schools can be found everywhere in China.
Here how about we make a deal. Go to Xinjiang and look for yourself. If you can make a video of people praying in mosques, the call to to prayer(azan) and people doing religious activities in the streets like(reading the Quran) then we will all eat our words.

If you dont see anything like that then I want you to still report it. I'm sure Pakistan will give you and your family refugee, if you are threatened by the communist regime

What China does in our own country has nothing to do with you guys, good or bad, China is a success story by and large, that's a known fact. I don't think I can say the same about your government.
Yes it does, because those that are the victims belong to our race and on top of everything else they are HUMANS

Training schools and centers is fine...But what happens in them? Are they prevented from understanding their roots? Their culture and religion? Why are you afraid of their culture and religion? Is yours so weak that you need to protect it?

I know China puts importance in education....No one is questioning that part...We are questioning HOW and WHAT is being offered!

What China does in our own country has nothing to do with you guys, good or bad, China is a success story by and large, that's a known fact. I don't think I can say the same about your government.
You scared and out of bs? Cause I made a perfectly sane and valid proposition. Ball was in your court and you went mad, it just shows that there is something to hide there.

Yes it does, because those that are the victims belong to our race and on top of everything else they are HUMANS
Ok, you are the savior of human race from devil China, I guess you need to save millions of your own people living in poverty first, give them a decent human life first.

You scared and out of bs? Cause I made a perfectly sane and valid proposition. Ball was in your court and you went mad, it just shows that there is something to hide there.
What sane and valid proposition? Go to Xinjiang, I'll go late this summer as planned, did you go already?

I know China puts importance in education....No one is questioning that part...We are questioning HOW and WHAT is being offered!
Foreign diplomats and journalists visited those school, search youtube and find their cirriculums.

China did away with one child policy but the birth rate is falling instead of rising, not having more children is people's choice now, now you can claim Chinese people choose to kill their children based on your "kiling? logic.
Lets talk abt how it started...Did China have a 1 child policy? Did the govt intervene and kill unborn children? Forced abortion? Did people rebel? Did they not go to villages to have 2nd Child?

THIS was done to your own people by your own people! You kept quiet and watched! Because you are trained not to utter a word! But your previous generation wasnt too happy....They didnt like the idea because abortions still happened (meaning people still WANTED another child!) People still went to village meaning they wanted to save their child! That was YOUR people!

Now you do the same to another NATION...NOT YOUR PEOPLE! And when they are stronger at rebelling you call them terrorist? Why? Coz they can rebel at a level your people couldnt?

And now brainwashed (1 generation later) people choose not to have to go through the pain...and since your population is going down (as you mentioned) you are afraid another nation will outnumber you...

FEAR causes alot of atrocities to take place! We saw FEAR in Europe cause world wars! We are seeing fear in China causing a whole nation to lose their culture and religion AGAINST their wills! Just like abortion was done against the will of your previous generations!

Foreign diplomats and journalists visited those school, search youtube and find their cirriculums.
Yes, but you have plenty of such camps! Did they visit all or only the ones you wanted them to see? The same reports also said that the curriculum was VERY focused on HAN! Forcing NON HAN people to behave like the HAN / to restrict or even abolish their culture and religion is like forcing Jews to be restricted....Or how israel oppresses Palestine...People will talk abt it!

Coz same YOUTUBE also shows us CAMPS where people are being forced!

Lets talk abt how it started...Did China have a 1 child policy? Did the govt intervene and kill unborn children? Forced abortion? Did people rebel? Did they not go to villages to have 2nd Child?

THIS was done to your own people by your own people! You kept quiet and watched! Because you are trained not to utter a word! But your previous generation wasnt too happy....They didnt like the idea because abortions still happened (meaning people still WANTED another child!) People still went to village meaning they wanted to save their child! That was YOUR people!

One child policy is debatable even in China, many criticized it even today in China, the result is ok and China developed very fast and created miracles after miracles, no government is perfect so if one gives all the governments an overall performance score, China can be pretty high up.
One child policy didn't apply to rural region which covers 80% of the Chinese population when it first started, and also it didn't apply to minorities groups.

Yes, but you have plenty of such camps! Did they visit all or only the ones you wanted them to see? The same reports also said that the curriculum was VERY focused on HAN! Forcing NON HAN people to behave like the HAN / to restrict or even abolish their culture and religion is like forcing Jews to be restricted....Or how israel oppresses Palestine...People will talk abt it!

Coz same YOUTUBE also shows us CAMPS where people are being forced!

You can have your opnion and I have mine, it's our country, our rule. The result is very good and Xinjiang is very peaceful , safe and prosperous with booming tourism, every few weeks or even days we learn some fatal attacks in Pakistan, my heart sinks every time I saw the news cause I genuinely hope Pakistan to be peaceful and develop, I have my ideas on why it keeps happening in your country, but that's your country, I better keep my mouth shut.

One child policy is debatable even in China, many criticized it even today in China,
Exactly then you should allow criticism for the concentration camps for non Han people!

You can have your opnion and I have mine, it's our country, our rule.
It is your country and your rule yes...NEVER stops anyone from criticizing! There is no rule against criticism!

The result is very good and Xinjiang is very peaceful , safe and prosperous with booming tourism, every few weeks or even days we learn some fatal attacks in Pakistan, my heart sinks every time I saw the news cause I genuinely hope Pakistan to be peaceful and develop, I have my ideas on why it keeps happening in your country, but that's your country, I better keep my mouth shut.
We dont put people in concentration camps based on their ethnicity if that is what you mean! :)

Ok, you are the savior of human race from devil China, I guess you need to save millions of your own people living in poverty first, give them a decent human life first.

What sane and valid proposition? Go to Xinjiang, I'll go late this summer as planned, did you go already?

Lmao saviour of the human race.
And I'm pretty sure more people are piss poor in China then Pakistan. Just because you got a few millionaire doesnt mean the millions of poor people didnt die, I'm sure you wanted them to but they are still alive.

Communism is sick !
Apprently I'm the savior of the human race :cheesy:

Exactly then you should allow criticism for the concentration camps for non Han people!

It is your country and your rule yes...NEVER stops anyone from criticizing! There is no rule against criticism!

We dont put people in concentration camps based on their ethnicity if that is what you mean! :)
Our argument is " concentration camps" or " vocational training schools" , if we can't agree on this, the argument is pointless, I'll say let's see how things develop and change in Xinjiang, Xinjiang now enjoys highest GDP growth in China, almost every family for the first time in histotry can afford private cars, government houses, higher education and universal health care, 10 years from now, Xinjiang will become a very developed region going this way.

And I'm pretty sure more people are piss poor in China then Pakistan. Just because you got a few millionaire doesnt mean the millions of poor people didnt die, I'm sure you wanted them to but they are still alive.
Ok, whatever you believe, whatever makes you happy.

Our argument is " concentration camps" or " vocational training schools" , if we can't agree on this, the argument is pointless, I'll say let's see how things develop and change in Xinjiang, Xinjiang now enjoys highest GDP growth in China, almost every family for the first time in histotry can afford private cars, government houses, higher education and universal health care, 10 years from now, Xinjiang will become a very developed region going this way.
And lose their origin/ culture and religion?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom