What's new

China’s supply of Nuclear Weapons to Pakistan pose threat to US and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop harping about the N bomb, We keep hearing it again and again, It holds little to no value. By the time you use your first one, the rest of Pakistan will be wiped off the face of the map. Again lets hope common sense prevail. War is not going to happen! If it does it will be the final one. Now we got out of the keyboard warrior mode, lets hope we can maintain the topic. The nexus between china and Pakistan is a geo political nightmare given they are the worst proliferators on the face of the planet!
and india will also wipe out from the map of the planet:p:

Guess you need some lessons in sentence structuring and grammar. Please come back to me when you can compose a sentence correctly!
Didn't know English is your first language? I guess this time the invader was a B R I T I S H

@Thomas M

A lot of rant and little substance. Guess what Idiot and Indian is a synonym after all.

First you say no country in the world host another force and when i challenge you on that stupid claim of yours, you come up with even more stupider remark about being used against its own people. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Let me ask you who were the Koreans fighting against on both sides of the border? Aliens i suppose. I cant believe i am actually replying to you.

Japan is the only country that got attacked by Nuclear weapons by the same US it now hosts. Guess what moron allies change as there are no permanent friends and foes in international arena but you are too stupid and biased to understand that. If a country like Japan that got attacked by US with nuclear weapons resulting into the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese why cant Pakistan allow one of its bases for drone strikes that took out some of the most wanted criminals by Pakistan?
You are too dumb to know that those drones took out some of the very big names who were responsible for terror attacks in Pakistan. Google Beitualla and Hakeem ullah Mehsud for example.

Now i know i am wasting my energy here with you because you are not here to understand why because it challenges the very basic fabric of your understanding about a country you are taught to think of as an enemy and a country that would had collapsed along ago as per Indians but reality is Pakistan and US had been allies in this WOT and this cooperation is still there in fact more from the US side now. Now before you challenge my this claim and come up with something that will only make you look more stupid, i will save you the trouble Google Mangal Bagh and Umer Mansoor aka Umar naray. Most recent example of the cooperation between the two sides.

Now do i expect a stupid reply from you? Of course i do, after all you are an Indian. You have to remain true to your roots of stupidity.

For the whore part, that role suits India better which is giving into it acting all tough against China.

And No idiot i dont think Pakistan is a super power not by a long shot, i only want Pakistan to be prepared in case assholes like you think we can take Pakistan for granted.

Firstly your personal attack right from the beginning calling names etc., clearly show your cultural upbringing. Well I'm not a bit surprised, after all are a Pakistani. :-)

Earlier you were boasting about intimidating USA and keeping them at bay, all of a sudden you came with justification about providing bases, drone, corporation Hakimulla, Mangal Bagh, blah, blah,blah .......

Now you are contradicting your previous statements, this is exactly what some American's also want to know, is Pakistan a friend or foe ??

I was not talking about whether Pakistan or India is a superpower or not. I was just replying to one of your first comments in which you were talking about threatening USA . Do you still think Pakistan is currently in a position to Intimidate USA ??? LOL :p:

Yes stupid I am serious unless you think I just wrote that without thinking or knowing what I am writing or proposing? Don't quote me again if your reply is all about lol, stupid smilies and are you serious bs.US maybe a God or Bhagwan to you but for the rest of us it's another country that can be hit and that threat alone has proved on many instances to keep US at bay

You neither have the capacity not the economy to take the war to the american homeland, no missiles that could carry your warheads that far and no Aircraft carriers. Moreover an ailing economy, and you are talking as if you can hit them at their homeland, huh ??? :p:

And regarding the whore part it was just and example and the world better know who is the one India or Pakistan, starting from the Cold war till date, it is Pakistan which has behaved like one, not India. India only pursue our own interest, we were always against Chinese since 1962 while you were sitting in American lap ( CETO & SENTO) and we are still against them. It is Pakistan who joined Chinese club and now trying to seduce Russia, whom you were against during Afghan war. LOL :p:

So the word really suits Pakistan rather than India, at-least the our actions and policies say so. :p:

Firstly your personal attack right from the beginning calling names etc., clearly show your cultural upbringing. Well I'm not a bit surprised, after all are a Pakistani. :-)

Earlier you were boasting about intimidating USA and keeping them at bay, all of a sudden you came with justification about providing bases, drone, corporation Hakimulla, Mangal Bagh, blah, blah,blah .......

Now you are contradicting your previous statements, this is exactly what some American's also want to know, is Pakistan a friend or foe ??

I was not talking about whether Pakistan or India is a superpower or not. I was just replying to one of your first comments in which you were talking about threatening USA . Do you still think Pakistan is currently in a position to Intimidate USA ??? LOL :p:

You neither have the capacity not the economy to take the war to the american homeland, no missiles that could carry your warheads that far and no Aircraft carriers. Moreover an ailing economy, and you are talking as if you can hit them at their homeland, huh ??? :p:

And regarding the whore part it was just and example and the world better know who is the one India or Pakistan, starting from the Cold war till date, it is Pakistan which has behaved like one, not India. India only pursue our own interest, we were always against Chinese since 1962 while you were sitting in American lap ( CETO & SENTO) and we are still against them. It is Pakistan who joined Chinese club and now trying to seduce Russia, whom you were against during Afghan war. LOL :p:

So the word really suits Pakistan rather than India, at-least the our actions and policies say so. :p:
I did not read your post completely because i already was expecting something stupid from you. There was no reason not too.
My cultural upbringing is much better than a cow piss drinking asshole.
And no I never contradicted anything. It is only you who is trying to put words into my mouth and jumping from one arguement to another like a headless chicken. Now listen up If you hadn't been such a pisspot you would have realized I am talking about preparing ourselves for the worst specially after the vibes lately coming from the US. Now if US knows that the other county posses the ability to strike back no matter how little that is, it will make them think twice and hence my comment about keeping them at bay. US has never attacked a country that could hit back. Not after wwII anyway. It is not that hard to understand but than again considering you are an Indian I don't blame you for lacking skills to comprehend such basic information.
India developed Agni 5 for China, although your trade volume with China is very high and after 62 there hasnt been any major conflict with China. The Chinese Indian border remains relatively clam than Indian Pakistani border. But that did not stop India fron developing a missile which could hit deep Inside China. Why is it any different for Pakistan? Just because it's Pakistan so it has to be different is all I got from your argument.
Comeup with a better argument if you want a better response.

I did not read your post completely because i already was expecting something stupid from you. There was no reason not too.
My cultural upbringing is much better than a cow piss drinking asshole.
And no I never contradicted anything. It is only you who is trying to put words into my mouth and jumping from one arguement to another like a headless chicken. Now listen up If you hadn't been such a pisspot you would have realized I am talking about preparing ourselves for the worst specially after the vibes lately coming from the US. Now if US knows that the other county posses the ability to strike back no matter how little that is, it will make them think twice and hence my comment about keeping them at bay. US has never attacked a country that could hit back. Not after wwII anyway. It is not that hard to understand but than again considering you are an Indian I don't blame you for lacking skills to comprehend such basic information.
India developed Agni 5 for China, although your trade volume with China is very high and after 62 there hasnt been any major conflict with China. The Chinese Indian border remains relatively clam than Indian Pakistani border. But that did not stop India fron developing a missile which could hit deep Inside China. Why is it any different for Pakistan? Just because it's Pakistan so it has to be different is all I got from your argument.
Comeup with a better argument if you want a better response.

Well anyone who visit this thread and see both our replies they can easily understand who's cultural upbringing is good.

From the first reply itself you have been abusing me by calling names, even though I had refrained from any such personal attack and still you claim that your cultural upbringing is better ?? Well I guess it is for the others who read this thread to decide. Moreover I don't wish to continue any kind of conversation with a culturally bankrupt person like you simply because you don't deserve a reply. :-(

Well anyone who visit this thread and see both our replies they can easily understand who's cultural upbringing is good.

From the first reply itself you have been abusing me by calling names, even though I had refrained from any such personal attack and still you claim that your cultural upbringing is better ?? Well I guess it is for the others who read this thread to decide. Moreover I don't wish to continue any kind of conversation with a culturally bankrupt person like you simply because you don't deserve a reply. :-(
Dont flatter yourself. Your first post started with are you serious, than you started personal attacks on my country calling it a whore and what not. I only replied in kind to the likes of you who deserve it.

China is Mother to Pakistan. As America is mother to Is....
Only did stand for Pakistan, In Future Pakistan is always belong to CHINA
Why Hell others worry about this, What gives to Pakistan, that is not there Business.

Dont flatter yourself. Your first post started with are you serious, than you started personal attacks on my country calling it a whore and what not. I only replied in kind to the likes of you who deserve it.

You started it all. Moreover I never knew that asking "are you serious" is some kind of personal attack in your country. I never called you named dude, and regarding the Whore remark, it's just and example of to show your countries duplicity in policies ( Ally in war against terror / Supporter and sponsor of Taliban and Haqqani network) for which you will be treated like one sooner or later, just wait and watch. :p:

As for India being a super power, yes we are a super power and know how to behave like one, forget about Japan and South Korea, we have never and will not ever allow any country to use our territory for military purpose. This is how super powers behave, no matter how much you dislike that. :p:

China is Mother to Pakistan. As America is mother to Is....
Only did stand for Pakistan, In Future Pakistan is always belong to CHINA
Why Hell others worry about this, What gives to Pakistan, that is not there Business.

Are you really from Canada ?? Well I really doubt that. Sorry ;)

Pakistan's NPP output is 690MW
Indian NPP output is 5,308MW

• Meaning Indian power plants produces 7x more electricity than Pakistan.
So what's the big deal, the percentage of nuclear power in national gris of both India and pakistan are same.
Pakistan lags behind even Iran, Iran has 1 nuclear power plant with a output of 915MW, where as Pakistan outputs 690 MW
That's the only plant Iran has which was made operational after 32 years of its completion. We will surpass iran in 4 months as C3 and C4 are coming to grid back to back.

What india has or does not have should not concern PK.

Most important thing is to keep on developing and making your economy stronger.

Those who hate you will try to keep you down. And always belittle your achievements.

Those who wish to see you strong and prosperous will help. Those are ture friends.

There is no comparison between PK and india. Two different countries.

Same for China. Chinese dont compare themsleves to indians.

PK people should focus on peace, security and development.

So what's the big deal, the percentage of nuclear power in national gris of both India and pakistan are same.

How is it same are you using percentile? Indian NPP outputs 7x more electricity than Pakistan.

That's the only plant Iran has which was made operational after 32 years of its completion. We will surpass iran in 4 months as C3 and C4 are coming to grid back to back.
that 1 power planet is superior to all 3 NPP Pakistan has

Keep in mind both India and Iran builds it's reactors, while most of Pakistani reactors are purchased from China {the grandfather of Pakistan nukes}. Pakistan has purchaseed 6 reactors from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom