What's new

China’s supply of Nuclear Weapons to Pakistan pose threat to US and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's SUPPLY of nuclear weapons......
I never bothered readying any further!! :omghaha:

Indians and there wet dreams (with due respect to a handful of sane Indian members)

It is not Indian that are talking of Chinese supply of nukes to Pakistan, but Senior U.S. Congressman Mike Rogers, Chairman of the Sub-committee on Strategic Forces, and Congressman Ted Poe, Chairman of the Sub-Committee on Terrorism.

The OP is a news report and not an opinion by an Indian

Nuclear weapons are a threat in general, no matter who has them; let us not be intellectually dishonest about this.

This is the bitter truth! Nukes are meant for posing threat to the enemies and since all states have enemies therefore, whoever possesses nukes they are a threat to his enemies. Whoever claims that his nukes do not pose any threat is the real culprit and which power does it we all know.

I am a Chinese, I love peace.
But some people always take us as enemies.

Last edited:
India has the worst nuclear proliferation record. Nuclear raw material smuggling is like an everyday news in india. I dare you fin any such incident in pakistan over the last decade. So spare us your hindutva rehtoric and fix your own mess first. You people are in habit of telling others about junk in their backyard but still cant smell years old $hit in your own pants.

:coffee:are trying to get yourself banned? if you can't have a discussion without insulting then don't bother replying

as for your lies ,facts speak louder than words , Pakistan is ranked below India in the all nuclear security index

9ggIpBd.jpg

PBuVrgz.png

look at your below averge score, they all mirror my points

POLITICAL STABILITY :15
EFFECTIVE GOVERNANCE : 25
CONTROL : 14

esvP4hh.jpg

MY POINTS ARE PERFECTLY VALID

Who is spreading & funding terrorism in Pakistan the arresting of Col. Yadav has exposed it all. And as far as our military goes on taking over Pakistan, if the corrupt politicians are going to Pakistan in the wrong direction then PA will intervene.

I don't care about India at all.

Pakistan will do whatever they can strengthen & develop nuclear technology.

this topic has nothing to do with terrorism and your points are ridiculous every year India captures 40 ISI agents ever, so keep living in your delusions.

If Russia, Canada, US help India (with least nuclear security) in nuclear weapons and tech, Indian propaganda have no problem with that, but if somehow Pakistan and China collaborate it become world problem for them..

Sometimes even US acts like a crybaby! It's the US which turned blind eye to Pakistan's clandestine nuclear activity in the '80s & allowed Pak to develop it's nuclear assets without any hindrance! Why cry foul now? That ship has sailed already...

If Russia, Canada, US help India (with least nuclear security) in nuclear weapons and tech, Indian propaganda have no problem with that, but if somehow Pakistan and China collaborate it become world problem for them..

Its like the boy who cried wolf... See this is from a perspective of someone who is neutral and without enmity. 2 of the worlds most renowned nuclear proliferators, collaborating in the most volatile nuclear neighbourhood. That assessment speaks for itself.

Sir i thik there is a deference between nuclear weapons and nuclear assistent....

If i am not wrong we got a consession on nsg waver in 2008...where we use nuclear tech/(uranium)from these country...on our nuclear reactor to generat electricity... so that we fullfil our generation needs in future.

"Ab ghaas thoda he khilani he humai apne loggo ko"

This is the deference......

This topic of sanction has been debated to death many times....Pakistan is too big and too imporatant to be considered enemy...

"too big" don't kid yourself your GDP is barley the size of south Africa , if the west could sanction Russia a powerhouse of influence, they can and will do more than sanctioning against Pakistan if it is required.

US doesn't put sanction on democratic countries......China and Russia will fill the vacuum and US will lose in Pakistan....US can't operate in Afghanistan without Pakistan's help....

USA has sanctioned India in the past, the worlds largest democracy , your argument is ridiculous. democracy has nothing to do here.

Pakistan is only Muslim nuclear power, no one wants to cut ties with us....:pakistan:
out of fear due to internal turmoil , no one wants to see those nukes get into the wrong hands
unflagemote_by_fdnt-d96088c.gif

the American Congress themselves have stated this point

Pakistan is developing nuclear technology more or less for warfare, unlike India for development and infrastructure.

fact is PAKISTAN HAS ONLY HAS 3(+1) NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS while INDIA HAS 21(+6)

First of all jabroni you started it & what a bullshit claim you have just made. Please continue staying in your bollywood world & keep shining India.

One has to be open minded to add anything positive to a discussion. I did not write the article, I just posted it. I was browsing through indian defence forum and it caught my attention not because it is an honest piece of writing but because the way it twisted the truth to accommodate their dishonest intention. We should not be afraid of what they have to say if we believe we have the truth on our side, therefore, we should listen, there's no harm in it. Matter of fact, it only presents us the opportunity to counter their twisted views with logic. Only those people who have no logic behind what they do prevent others from expressing their views.
bro i m not making anyone not expressing their view ....... i just exressed mine

Hah the old hobby of Indian masses in action, which is ra..i rona.

Meanwhile, US and Indian nuclear weapons, when used, only produce butterflies and rainbows.

Nuclear weapons are a threat in general, no matter who has them; let us not be intellectually dishonest about this.
Let's not forget that US is the only country to ever use them on a non nuclear country. It's rich coming from them. I think everytime US spouts nonsense about our nuclear program, we hit back them highlighting the above.

Two great Pakistani nuclear physicists Dr. Ishfaq and Mr. Munir are credited among the persons who are called as "father of the Pakistan's atomic bomb project.

L to R: Mr. Munir Ahmad Khan, Chairman PAEC, Mr. Ghulam Ishaq Khan, then Minister for Finance and Coordination, General K.M. Arif, Vice Chief of Army Staff, and Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad, Member (Technical), PAEC. Circa 1983-84. Site: Kirana Hills during the cold tests.

11109322_860107227403065_8954591523833092514_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom