What's new

China’s supply of Nuclear Weapons to Pakistan pose threat to US and India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so are US and Indian nuclear weapons a threat to both Pakistan and China. US bending all the laws it can to accommodate a nuclear state like India which diverted resources from civilian nuclear program and detonated a bomb, which was the reason NSG was formed to begin with, the same NSG who's rules are thrown out into the garbage by US and India alike.
The US needs to watch the mirror before spouting nonsense and for Pakistan i would say we wake up because its coming whether we like it or not. US considers us a threat irrespective of the fact that our weapons are directed towards India alone as a last resort measure.
If US threatens to bomb us what are we going to do, sit around or bend backwards and give away the control? Because the way our policy makers are doing things, they dont seem to be one bit concerned about these new developments and trying to do something about it. If India can develop and ICBM for China why cant we for USA Just in case shit hits the fan?

That is the problem it does not yet its considered a threat, how about to actually make into one?

Are you serious ?? You know you are talking about threatening US homeland security, do you think Pakistan can seriously afford that ??? LOL :p:

Are you serious ?? You know you are talking about threatening US homeland security, do you think Pakistan can seriously afford that ??? LOL :p:
Yes stupid I am serious unless you think I just wrote that without thinking or knowing what I am writing or proposing? Don't quote me again if your reply is all about lol, stupid smilies and are you serious bs.US maybe a God or Bhagwan to you but for the rest of us it's another country that can be hit and that threat alone has proved on many instances to keep US at bay

Pakistan is developing nuclear technology more or less for warfare, unlike India for development and infrastructure.
This shows your lack of knowledge, Pakistan has extensive use of nuclear technology in civilian and military applications.
Pakistan is actively using the nuclear technology in agriculture, science, medical diagnosis, industry etc etc.
fact is PAKISTAN HAS ONLY HAS 3(+1) NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS while INDIA HAS 21(+6)
Again lack of knowledge, Pakistan's national grid is 23000MW which is 10 times less then indian national grid. So we have the right number of NPP, 2 more NPP will join national grid in next 4 months, so we will have 5 operating NPP.
2 x 1100MW bigger NPP are also under construction in Karachi, which are sufficient for national use.

Sometimes even US acts like a crybaby! It's the US which turned blind eye to Pakistan's clandestine nuclear activity in the '80s & allowed Pak to develop it's nuclear assets without any hindrance! Why cry foul now? That ship has sailed already...
Americans pressure failed inPakistan and North Korea. Whether uncle sam likes it of not but unlike Iran we made nukes and we have active nuclear program for our civilian and defence needs.

Since when a Transporter Erector Launcher (TEL) systems, is Nuclear technology, you can see many videos of Iranian TELs made in Iran in quantity.. Stupid Senators and article..

Yes stupid I am serious unless you think I just wrote that without thinking or knowing what I am writing or proposing? Don't quote me again if your reply is all about lol, stupid smilies and are you serious bs.US maybe a God or Bhagwan to you but for the rest of us it's another country that can be hit and that threat alone has proved on many instances to keep US at bay

Actually the actions says other way round. For Indian's US is just another country but I guess not for Pakistan. Since no country in the world would allow it's territory to be used for military purpose to any other country what-so-ever be the reason. But sorry to say that Pakistan is the one helpless country who have not even provided your airbases to USA (eg: Shamsi Airfield) in the past, but also are helpless against occasional drone strike inside your sovereign territory. And you are boasting as if you can threaten USA, whereas US has time and again shown who is your big daddy. LOL :p:

Moreover see how the countries with self-respect and confidence behave ??

http://nation.com.pk/politics/19-Oct-2009/American-plane-forced-to-land-in-India

This is how we deal with uncle SAM.

Now like an old Texian saying, "You are all hat and no cattle !!!!!" Especially when you are dealing with USA. LOL :p:

Last edited:
Nothing that the Americans can do about China Pakistan cooperation on the nuclear front. The US is the biggest proliferator of nuclear technology to India. The US has set a terrible precedent to the rest of the world. The US should get accustomed to China Pak cooperation on many fronts. Nuclear cooperation is just one tiny aspect of the entire security spectrum between China and Pakistan.

Last edited:
http://www.defencenews.in/article/China’s-supply-of-Nuclear-Weapons-to-Pakistan-pose-threat-to-US-and-India-5405

China’s supply of Nuclear Weapons to Pakistan pose threat to US and India

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
By: Indian Express

Senior U.S. Congress members, led by Congressman Mike Rogers, Chairman of the Sub-committee on Strategic Forces, and Congressman Ted Poe, Chairman of the Sub-Committee on Terrorism, Non-proliferation and Trade, have warned the Obama Administration that China is supplying super sensitive nuclear weapons systems to Pakistan which could pose a threat to the national security of the United States and other nations like India.

The U.S. Congressmen reportedly said that they are specifically alarmed over the supply of Transporter Erector Launcher (TEL) systems, which would provide instant mobility to Pakistan’s medium range nuclear ballistic missiles like the Shaheen III. The Pakistan Army successfully conducted a training launch of the Ghauri medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) fired from the transporter erector launcher from Tilla Test Range in Jhelum District in 2015. Ever since it has been in the market for several TEL systems. Pakistan Army already uses Chinese origin 8×8 transporter erector launchers similar to the Russian MAZ-543/MAZ-7310.

US Congressmen have cautioned that availability of more such mobility vehicles would provide Pakistan’s nuclear command with far reaching powers to strike anywhere in South Asia, including in Afghanistan and India and on targets that affect U.S. national security interests in the region.

The two leading Congressmen have reportedly asked the Obama Administration to spell out what steps Washington will take to ensure that China halts the supply of such lethal systems to Pakistan.

This matter is being viewed seriously by the U.S. Congress, as it proves, that China continues to secretly assist in Pakistan’s ballistic missile program by providing mobility to the nuclear missiles that would target “nations who are close friends of the United States, including India.“

Congressional sources said that while China and Pakistan have cooperated on military technology for decades and Beijing had announced in 2013 that it would be assisting with the construction of nuclear power plants in Karachi, the extent of Chinese cooperation in Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program has always been a subject of speculation.

According to news agency reports, the U.S. Government has had its suspicions that China has assisted Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program, and this move to transfer more Transporter Erector Launchers (TEL), confirms China’s ongoing hand in Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program. Pakistan is the largest recipient of Chinese weapons and Pakistan in turn provides Beijing with assistance in containing militants in China’s western province.

The supply of mobile launchers for the Shaheen III Missile is a direct threat to India, added well placed sources. Beijing has also shown its hand in nuclear proliferation, which could trigger American sanctions against China, said Congressional sources.

Senior U.S. Congressmen have called upon the Obama Administration to investigate this matter and if it is proven that China did supply the mobile launchers to Pakistan for the Shaheen nuclear missiles, then it ought to be sanctioned by Washington.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is picking up this call by the two leading Republican Congressmen –Mike Rogers and Ted Poe –.

In his speeches, Trump has drawn attention to China’s ‘devious track record’ in nuclear material matters and the fact that Beijing has actively assisted Islamabad in its nuclear program in violation of global and United Nations norms.

Trump has been calling for firm action against China and, if this illicit nuclear relationship is confirmed by the U.S. Government, then by law, it will have to impose economic and other sanctions on Beijing.

U.S. sources said that in the days to come this issue would become a political battle between Republican and the Democratic candidates, with each side seeking answers from the Obama administration.

Indian randi rona

Good that is why we have made nuclear weapons to threaten india ......... they are right .

Good that is why we have made nuclear weapons to threaten india ......... they are right .

Please stop harping about the N bomb, We keep hearing it again and again, It holds little to no value. By the time you use your first one, the rest of Pakistan will be wiped off the face of the map. Again lets hope common sense prevail. War is not going to happen! If it does it will be the final one. Now we got out of the keyboard warrior mode, lets hope we can maintain the topic. The nexus between china and Pakistan is a geo political nightmare given they are the worst proliferators on the face of the planet!

Since no country in the world would allow it's territory to be used for military purpose to any other country what-so-ever be the reason.

Are you stupid or dumb or both? No country in the world, ever heard the name of Japan, South Korea? As for the shupa power India here you go:

http://www.ndtv.com/cheat-sheet/in-...ng-each-others-defence-bases-10-facts-1394654

But sorry to say that Pakistan is the one helpless country who have not even provided your airbases to USA (eg: Shamsi Airfield) in the past, but also are helpless against occasional drone strike inside your sovereign territory. And you are boasting as if you can threaten USA, whereas US has time and again shown who is your big daddy. LOL :p:

Pakistan is a helpless country only according to delusional Indians. Reality is very different even you contradicted yourself by saying the base was given in the past. At least now i know you can use google. It has been almost 5 years since the base has been vacated and there are no more US military presence in Pakistan where as the Shupa power is only getting ready to host the US forces in the region.

Moreover see how the countries with self-respect and confidence behave ??

http://nation.com.pk/politics/19-Oct-2009/American-plane-forced-to-land-in-India

This is how we deal with uncle SAM.

Feeling like a Shupa power? Pakistan blocked NATO supplies for a good 7 months till US offered apology on NATO attack on our post. And this was done by basically the most weak and corrupt government of Pakistan's history. Today is a total different ball game. The reason all the sudden US is taking out anti Pakistan elements hiding in Afghanistan.

This shows your lack of knowledge, Pakistan has extensive use of nuclear technology in civilian and military applications.
Pakistan is actively using the nuclear technology in agriculture, science, medical diagnosis, industry etc etc.

Again lack of knowledge, Pakistan's national grid is 23000MW which is 10 times less then indian national grid. So we have the right number of NPP, 2 more NPP will join national grid in next 4 months, so we will have 5 operating NPP.
2 x 1100MW bigger NPP are also under construction in Karachi, which are sufficient for national use.

Americans pressure failed inPakistan and North Korea. Whether uncle sam likes it of not but unlike Iran we made nukes and we have active nuclear program for our civilian and defence needs.

So your defense is Pakistan has a ridiculously low net electricity output even through its the 5th most populous country?

Facts speak louder than words m8, India is 6x more populous than Pakistan.

Pakistan's total electricity output is 93,200GWh
INDIA's total electricity output is 1,208,400GWh

• Meaning India produces 12x more electricity than Pakistan,

Pakistan's NPP output is 690MW
Indian NPP output is 5,308MW

• Meaning Indian power plants produces 7x more electricity than Pakistan.

Using output share on national grid is ridiculous, by your logic, net share per annual output India produces more enery than China. Even though China net output in electricity is 4x more than India in both NPP and total net electricity output

Pakistan lags behind even Iran, Iran has 1 nuclear power plant with a output of 915MW, where as Pakistan outputs 690 MW

@Thomas M

A lot of rant and little substance. Guess what Idiot and Indian is a synonym after all.

First you say no country in the world host another force and when i challenge you on that stupid claim of yours, you come up with even more stupider remark about being used against its own people. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Let me ask you who were the Koreans fighting against on both sides of the border? Aliens i suppose. I cant believe i am actually replying to you.

Japan is the only country that got attacked by Nuclear weapons by the same US it now hosts. Guess what moron allies change as there are no permanent friends and foes in international arena but you are too stupid and biased to understand that. If a country like Japan that got attacked by US with nuclear weapons resulting into the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese why cant Pakistan allow one of its bases for drone strikes that took out some of the most wanted criminals by Pakistan?
You are too dumb to know that those drones took out some of the very big names who were responsible for terror attacks in Pakistan. Google Beitualla and Hakeem ullah Mehsud for example.

Now i know i am wasting my energy here with you because you are not here to understand why because it challenges the very basic fabric of your understanding about a country you are taught to think of as an enemy and a country that would had collapsed along ago as per Indians but reality is Pakistan and US had been allies in this WOT and this cooperation is still there in fact more from the US side now. Now before you challenge my this claim and come up with something that will only make you look more stupid, i will save you the trouble Google Mangal Bagh and Umer Mansoor aka Umar naray. Most recent example of the cooperation between the two sides.

Now do i expect a stupid reply from you? Of course i do, after all you are an Indian. You have to remain true to your roots of stupidity.

For the whore part, that role suits India better which is giving into it acting all tough against China.

And No idiot i dont think Pakistan is a super power not by a long shot, i only want Pakistan to be prepared in case assholes like you think we can take Pakistan for granted.

Last edited:
No neighboring, or Asian country poses any threat to Indian Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom