What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

Yes, and Liu Xiaobo is a Han Chinese. But he is in jail.

A Han Chinese is in jail in China, because despite being Han, he has been regarded as anti Chinese. Lol.. :lol:

so dont u people keep han Chinese in jail,because he will b considered anti Chinese

so dont u people keep han Chinese in jail,because he will b considered anti Chinese

Please don't ask me. I am not Chinese as Han Chinese members themselves have proved. You better ask the authentic Han Chinese members to get the info. Particularly those Cantonese speaking Han Chinese who are from Hong Kong.

The British used to recruit Indians as soldiers and policemen and send them to Hong Kong as the British never wanted to hire Chinese and employ them in British armed forces. Many Indian soldiers used to keep Chinese comfort women who were often got pregnant. They gave birth to Indian children who were later became a sizable population. Still, they are loyal to India but suffer from kinda identity crisis because Indians can't take them as Indians. They don't want to look like Chinese, they want to look like Indians, but what can they do? Don't worry, we will discuss it later. Its a very interesting topic.

U r mentally sick Chinese false flag,how many time,how many Chinese have busted u here,but u r not ready to stop ur prating against India under the shadow of a fake Chinese flag

Please don't ask me. I am not Chinese as Han Chinese members themselves have proved.

LOL you tried SO hard to pretend to be Chinese.

It's not easy pretending to be Chinese, do you know how many Han characters there are in our language? Do you know how much inside information there is in Chinese culture?

Your mistake is that you thought being Chinese meant being anti-India only. And for some insane reason, you thought it was a good idea to support Japanese war criminals too.

No, being pro-Chinese means loving China, and the Chinese people. You on the other hand, don't like the Chinese people... you even said that Hans are not Chinese, and you constantly call us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

Last edited:
OK OK.

I will open a thread. The topic will be how many Han Chinese have been considered as anti China by the Han Chinese themselves. Chiang Kaishek will be included in the list of biographies.

Its all about HAN.

No, being pro-Chinese means loving China, and the Chinese people. You on the other hand, don't like the Chinese people... you even said that Hans are not Chinese. You also call us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

If you have guts, I openly challenge you to locate the post where I supposedly said Hans are not Chinese.

Just tell us where I said that. If your English is poor, if you don't know what "apart from" means, then I am sorry MR Hong Kongese Han Chinese, I can't help you.

And please don't try to find the reasons behind any of my statement. You can't have access to my level of intellect. Not possible for you. I know what I do and why I do.

Just tell us where I said that. If your English is poor, if you don't know what "apart from" means, then I am sorry MR Hong Kongese Han Chinese, I can't help you.

And please don't try to find the reasons behind any of my statement. You can't have access to my level of intellect. Not possible for you. I know what I do and why I do.

LOL... gun kai sha zi...

Yes, that is in Mandarin. Just because I'm from Hong Kong, don't assume that I don't know Mandarin as well. :azn:

Don't bother trying to Google that phrase, it won't work. Here is something you need to learn though:

Yong bu wang ji... ai guo zhu yi he zhong zu zhu yi bu yi yang.

This guy is one sick puppy. Could not believe he got me to prove my Chineseness to him. His agenda is clearly to agitate China to war with India under a Chinese flag. The sad part I suppose is that he thinks what he does here matters to the Chinese leadership and Chinese policy.

As an aside to the Indian members here, think about what Challenger is trying to achieve here. If a war between China and India is in the interest of India's enemies, would it not be wise to work towards peace with China instead of posting articles, playing up the China threat?

That is all.

This guy is one sick puppy. Could not believe he got me to prove my Chineseness to him. His agenda is clearly to agitate China to war with India under a Chinese flag. The sad part I suppose is that he thinks what he does here matters to the Chinese leadership and Chinese policy.

As an aside to the Indian members here, think about what Challenger is trying to achieve here. If a war between China and India is in the interest of India's enemies, would it not be wise to work towards peace with China instead of posting articles, playing up the China threat?

That is all.

As if India and China will go to war after reading comments posted here by any "imbecile"!!

@CardSharp :cheers:
i give a "monkey's damn" what passport that "jack-in-the-box" carries. All i feel is that it is a case of "acute schizophrenia". Has nothing to do with us. He can come and go as he pleases.
Big Difference,huh?

That is all.

LOL... poor challenger. If anything, he managed to achieve the exact OPPOSITE of what he was trying to do. :D

This guy is one sick puppy.

You better see your face (the most beautiful face perhaps) in the mirror before insulting others. I don't need to be more blunt here. :D

On topic, you authentic Chinese all the time remember the atrocities committed by Japanese. Very sharp memory you guys have. But why do you try to forget the atrocities committed by indians in China?

Why darling? :D Is it because Japan has not yet developed nukes. I think, you will also forget the Japanese atrocities as soon as Japan becomes a nuclear state. Sorry... truth hurts. But as I said its Freedom of Speech.

No one needs to start a war between your India and China. War will inevitably be started spontaneously.

And yesssss, I changed the flag.

Thanks God, my ancestors were never slaves of the British Indian colonial masters. Happy Slavery Day!

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon,
i could see your efforts to reason with that guy earlier.
If you recall my suggestion on an (much) earlier thread; at worst we have just have to look at sh** some-times, we don't have to talk to it.

@Chinese-Dragon,
i could see your efforts to reason with that guy earlier.
If you recall my suggestion on an (much) earlier thread; at worst we have just have to look at sh** some-times, we don't have to talk to it.

That is good advice buddy. :azn:

I wonder if challenger will ever have the guts to use his real flag one day. We all know where in South Asia he is from anyway.

You better see your face (the most beautiful face perhaps) in the mirror before insulting others. I don't need to be more blunt here. :D

On topic, you authentic Chinese all the time remember the atrocities committed by Japanese. Very sharp memory you guys have. But why do you try to forget the atrocities committed by indians in China?

Why darling? :D Is it because Japan has not yet developed nukes. I think, you will also forget the Japanese atrocities as soon as Japan becomes a nuclear state. Sorry... truth hurts. But as I said its Freedom of Speech.

No one needs to start a war between your India and China. War will inevitably be started spontaneously. Just my two adjectives. :D

And yesssss, I changed the flag.

Thanks God, my ancestors were never slaves of the British Indian colonial masters. Happy Slavery Day!

:coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom