What's new

China's 'gift' of Z-10 helicopters to Pakistan raises suspicion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear posters please stay on topic. Also for the new Indian posters have joined, read the rules, or action will be taken against you.

China give 3 brand new chopper to Pakistan not the 2nd hand one, these chopper are China top the line attack hello. No nation willing to away free chopper to other nation to test it out then proceed to buy from them.

China give 3 brand new chopper to Pakistan not the 2nd hand one, these chopper are China top the line attack hello. No nation willing to away free chopper to other nation to test it out then proceed to buy from them.
:pakistan::china:

1) As a senior member on PDF can i expect some courtesy,so that you don't invoke relegion ,i could be a Muslim on a cyber jihad.

I am not 'invoking religious sentiments' here as you are suggesting but trying to point out the certain posting attitude.

2)The toilet numbers i gave was from yr media so plz follow yr media instead of indian one

So media reports on so many things would you simply re-post all that here & would not try to recheck it or would you use your own brain which God has gifted to you.... just use it don't prove yourself as a 'Media Puppet'

its you who is posting here not any media personal ... its your argument & your knowledge ....

Even if i believe 80% toilet coverage i don't see that as pakistani achievement you will know that once you read SHAHABNAMA written by Qudrat Ullah Shah former bureaucrat of Pakistan.

whats so special about Shahabnama, BTW do you even know when it was written ??

& a secondary question How can one understand the the 'current Pakistan' by reading Shahabnama ... ??

3)Being India a 2 trillion $ economy, Govt spent 100 billion $ in edu ,health ( 4% and 1.1 % of GDP) alone and i am not giving other social sector expenditure like sanitation,subsidies.

& your point is ???

further plz explain why the 'FOREIGN AID UTILIZATION' amount has increased 247% in 2012-2013 as compared to the Financial year 1981-82

4)India recieced 1.6 billion $ aid in 2012 and Pakistan 2 billion $ in 2012 so do you think 1.6 billion $ can be compared with 100 billion $ on edu and health etc.

So you are comparing ~ '2 trillion $' Indian economy with the ~ 250 billion $ economy of Pakistan: secondly your quoted figures are all wrong India received +5 billion $ assistance now check you figures related to Pakistan

Now the more relevant question is Why a '2 trillion $' economy is still receiving foreign aid & the citizens of that country are objecting & Lecturing about the National Pride to the people belong to the country having the economy of merely $ ~ 250 billion are they insecure or hypocrites ???

5)Is 450 billion $ is public debt?Or is it recieced in one year?

India is a "~" 2 trillion $' economy since day one of its inception ???

Read the table regarding Indian Forex reserve & Foreign aid ... it might give you the idea how important the foreign aid was for India during certain times of her past .... or read it just for fun ....

TABLEL150 & 156.JPG

======================
NOTE : well some mode has deleted my previous post as that was an off topic post & was not pertaining to the subject of this thread .... this post might also be deleted ....
so I am stopping my off topic debate here

Last edited:
One has to admire pakistani establishment when it comes to procurement. AH1's came free of cost from EDA account, now these chinese helicopters, again for free.... It's no short of being brilliant.

I would argue its the brilliance of the Chinese, to undercut the Turks for T-129. I know for a fact that PAA really likes the T-129 and has been pushing this case in GHQ.

I don't this news is true. WZ10 is very young & it will go under lots of modifications or upgrades before its recognized as a full fledged attack helicopter.

Pakistan should concentrate on getting MI28 as the reports say Pakistan & Russia are in talks for MI28, so my first preference will always be MI28.

Nothing come Free! In real world no friend exists! only interests served.

China is country which always knows his interests and China do not know about gifting any thing without any reasons. Pakistani and Pakistan should think! rather abusing India and appreciating China;
1: They have accept reality, it is Pakistani attack helicopter for counter terrorism in KPK (to provide immediate and close air support to stop ambush, convey and attacks on checkpoints.
2: India has no concern with Z10 as it have limited actions and performance in mountain areas and not much advance compared to Apache.
3: China need to end threat from Uguir muslim and they also understand threat warnings in China.

So, for Pakistan Gift is Ok no issue to accept it. But for strong and Good platform, they have look towards Good quality of attack Helicopters just not gifts only can serve them.

we almost got weapons for free

They were free for a reason.

They were crap quality.

My great uncle was almost killed when his F-6 had an engine fire. The F-6 engines at the time struggled to achieve 60 flying hours.

He once said that he would rather go up against the Indians in the Jet Provost he trained in 1963 at RAF Cranwell than anything Chinese.

They were crap quality.

My great uncle was almost killed when his F-6 had an engine fire. The F-6 engines at the time struggled to achieve 60 flying hours.

He once said that he would rather go up against the Indians in the Jet Provost he trained in 1963 at RAF Cranwell than anything Chinese.

The Chinese have gotten better since the days of the J-6, they are buying foreign parts and only adding indigenous versions of those parts after they are of somewhat comparable quality (although for export, we have to look at their track record of if they give the same quality in the export market as they give their own units, the russian were known to give crappier versions of their latest tech when exporting, such as with the mig-29 in the 1980's, i hope china does't do this)

China is country which always knows his interests and China do not know about gifting any thing without any reasons. Pakistani and Pakistan should think! rather abusing India and appreciating China;
1: They have accept reality, it is Pakistani attack helicopter for counter terrorism in KPK (to provide immediate and close air support to stop ambush, convey and attacks on checkpoints.
2: India has no concern with Z10 as it have limited actions and performance in mountain areas and not much advance compared to Apache.
3: China need to end threat from Uguir muslim and they also understand threat warnings in China.

So, for Pakistan Gift is Ok no issue to accept it. But for strong and Good platform, they have look towards Good quality of attack Helicopters just not gifts only can serve them.

yeah, big brain.

you think pakistan people wouldn't have think about it?they need your tips?

They were crap quality.

How can you compare 40 years ago product with a 2014 produce? Why not you compare China 1960s to China now, its it hell lot different?

China wants to test its product so it sees pakistan as the ideal testing ground. Plus they can also expect if pakistan is satisfied with it may be they'll purchase more.

For few decades we almost got weapons for free from China yes the reason is China hates India

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

same decade old policies to play as a "Pawn" to secure "Free Lunch"..it didn't end well with USA.its sure not going to work out with Chinese.who'll be next??Iran??or Afghanistan??:D

India, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Nigeria are aid receivers, understandable. Are they top 5 aid receivers from foreign donors? Or just top 5 from UK?

totally unrelated my friend.but may I bring some sense to you by stating that even PRC gets AID from USA..but both these 2 things doesn't have any relationship with Gunship purchase.

you made some sense..its amazing how these deals got played.some play it to secure leverage,some when they're unable to pay.I don't think Z-10 is a bad platform(as not much is known about this platform and its performance.but its a new one).I'd rather appreciate Pakistan's MI-35 purchase.that one sure is going to come handy.Z-10 is more designed for traditional war,and its look like Pakistan is just trying to diverge its plan to purchase AH-1Z by purchasing/getting this one(possibly they'll buy few more later)..but different kind of platforms going to make a logistic nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom