What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

There is always a foreign scapegoat for Chinese nationalists whenever their citizens revolt against the CCP; the blind 50-centers seem to center on a Caucasian individual whenever these things happen.
You pathetic liar coming back again.

You are the biggest joke in PDF

ok, the Chinese state media is wrong but somehow you are right.

Did you see the pic in that China Daily article?
View attachment 902990

Can you explain to us what this is?
Did China do it as he claimed? and what's this paint for?

Construction sites in China have to use those nets to keep the dust and dirt from getting into the air, it's the law. as for fake leaves, true, during winter seasons when everywhere is lifeless and grey, some streets decorate fake leaves and flowers to create some atmosphere, in Beijing it happens also, it's like using lights to decorate christmas trees, but those tree are real, they will grow leaves in spring and summer time.

Some pics in the OP video looks very fake, they could've done a better job.

As for painting the dirt, here is the answer

https://m.song-an.com/hbbk/955.html

微信图片_20220918010951.png

微信图片_20220918011155.png

微信图片_20220918012643.png

微信图片_20220918012432.png

调整大小 20190505054914.jpg

微信图片_20220918013308.png

微信图片_20220918013722.png

捕捉.jpg

微信图片_20220918020126.png

微信图片_20220918020218.png

Last edited:
You pathetic liar coming back again.

You are the biggest joke in PDF

Did China do it as he claimed? and what's this paint for?

Construction sites in China have to use those nets to keep the dust and dirt from getting into the air, it's the law. as for fake leaves, true, during winter seasons when everywhere is lifeless and grey, some streets decorate fake leaves and flowers to create some atmosphere, in Beijing it happens also, it's like using lights to decorate christmas trees, but those tree are real, they will grow leaves in spring and summer time.

Some pics in the OP video looks very fake, they could've done a better job.

As for painting the dirt, here is the answer

https://m.song-an.com/hbbk/955.html

微信图片_20220918010951.png

微信图片_20220918011155.png

微信图片_20220918012643.png

微信图片_20220918012432.png

调整大小 20190505054914.jpg

微信图片_20220918013308.png

微信图片_20220918013722.png

捕捉.jpg

微信图片_20220918020126.png

微信图片_20220918020218.png

You are dancing around things now by switching from the painted mountain to other stuff.

Please identify what is this a picture of that your state media ChinaDaily posted of what was found at the site of the painted mountain...that you apparently say never happened.

can.png

China Daily (simplified Chinese: 中国日报; traditional Chinese: 中國日報; pinyin: Zhōngguó Rìbào) is an English-language daily newspaper owned by the Central Propaganda Department of the Chinese Communist Party.[2][3][4]

Are you saying your chief propaganda medium was actually posting slanderous propaganda against China???

confused.png

Last edited:
You are dancing around things now by switching from the painted mountain to other stuff.

Please identify what is this a picture of that your state media ChinaDaily posted of what was found at the site of the painted mountain...that you apparently say never happened.

View attachment 902992

China Daily (simplified Chinese: 中国日报; traditional Chinese: 中國日報; pinyin: Zhōngguó Rìbào) is an English-language daily newspaper owned by the Central Propaganda Department of the Chinese Communist Party.[2][3][4]
State media is also media where reporters going around for stories to report, they make mistakes too due to lack of some specialized knowledge in certain fields. besides, you guys always claim that Chinese state media never report negative stories about China, why sudden change of mind? so in one thread we caught 2 liars.

Among millions of foreigners who live or lived in China, why only him became an adamant China bashers and the most only turned very friendly to China? obvious this guy now makes a living by lying and attacking China to cater to his western audiences online.
A lot of these white trash became bitter after they're no longer getting special treatment. In the 1990's and early 2000's they had some serious social privileges as China tried to attract foreign investments and talents. With McCarthyism running rampant in the West again, they discovered a new way to make a living by presenting themselves as "China experts". These narratives about China collapsing have a big market.

If a guy in China dropped his ice cream and cursed, these "China experts" would make a video about "Man cries in anguish under CCP control". With that said, CPC still sucks and Xi is still an idiot.

Last edited:
A lot of these white trash became bitter after they're no longer getting special treatment. In the 1990's and early 2000's they had some serious social privileges as China tried to attract foreign investments.
I have many American friends they just fall in love with China after living here for some year, serpentza is just a rare exception, he is lying and bashing China to make a living, he knows he is lying.

Most Americans living in China share the feelings of this girl

State media is also media where reporters going around for stories to report, they make mistakes too due to lack of some specialized knowledge in certain fields. besides, you guys always claim that Chinese state media never report negative stories about China, why sudden change of mind? so in one thread we caught 2 liars.

So apparently they were wrong...but never posted a retraction clarifying the true facts of the story.

So I guess admitting they made a mistake and accidentally slandered the Chinese state was something they didn't want to admit.

confused.png

Hmm..how do I explain the link to the false story still exists...maybe I'll say incompetent editors in the CCP running ChinaDaily...well that doesn't sounds good...hmm...let me think..think...think...must change topic somehow...

Last edited:
So apparently they were wrong...but never posted a retraction clarifying the true facts of the story.

So I guess admitting they made a mistake and accidentally slandered the Chinese state was something they didn't want to admit.

View attachment 902996
Hmm..how do I explain the link to the false story still exists...
I already told you all media channles make mistakes and posted related reports about what was really going on , now it's your turn, Does Chinese media criticize China?

A lot of these white trash became bitter after they're no longer getting special treatment. In the 1990's and early 2000's they had some serious social privileges as China tried to attract foreign investments and talents. With McCarthyism running rampant in the West again, they discovered a new way to make a living by presenting themselves as "China experts". These narratives about China collapsing have a big market.

If a guy in China dropped his ice cream and cursed, these "China experts" would make a video about "Man cries in anguish under CCP control". With that said, CPC still sucks and Xi is still an idiot.
Even serpentza misses China, but they just can't stop bashing China cause their living totally depends on it.

微信图片_20221205114743.png

I already told you all media channles make mistakes and posted related reports about what was really going on , now it's your turn, Does Chinese media criticize China?

Very rarely when taken as a whole...obviously when they talk about some official being arrested for corruption you can take that as criticism of the Communist Party. But for every one criticism instance found there is a bucket of praises.

Do or do not?

Yes,Chinese media does report criticism occasionally..but certainly not avidly.

I don't think the people here on PDF heard about the Covid protests because Xinhua or China Daily was writing multiple articles alerting the world about it.
:no:

Yes,Chinese media does report criticism occasionally..but certainly not avidly.

I don't think the people here on PDF heard about the Covid protests because Xinhua or China Daily was writing multiple articles alerting the populace about it.
So Chinese media does criticize and report negative things, finally you admitted it, and I agree that most criticism against the government are from the Chinese social media, but social media also has lots of sensational rumors against the government which are not true. We Chinese get info by balanced approaches, we are less brainwashed than you Americans, you bunch are lacking criticial thinking and take everything for granted.

Oh this is nothing. One time they pretended they had freedom on CCP China so I challenged them to say something negative about the CCP. It was comedically hilarious what their response was, if mental gymnastics were a world cup they would Gold every time.

Can anybody in China get away with saying something like this on national TV about their current President??

So given that..do you really think some guy on the street in the US is going to fear saying something that may get them dragged off by the police? I don't think so. That is what one of the freedoms really is.

You go on national TV and repeatedly call the sitting President an A-hole...and not only not be dragged away...but you still have your TV show..completely unscathed and unaffected.

Last edited:
Can anybody in China get away with saying something like this on national TV about their current President??

So given that do you really think some guy on the street in the US is going to fear saying something that may get them dragged off by the police? That is what one of the freedoms really is.
Why China has to math whatever US does? Chinese people are also not allowed to own guns , so what?

Why China has to math whatever US does? Chinese people are also not allowed to own guns , so what?

Hey you threw your yes or no question at me so now I'm going to throw one at you.

Do the Chinese people have more freedom of speech than Americans...yes or no?

Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?

Keep in mind we can call our leaders a-holes all day and not get reprisals...but if they call us a-holes they risk getting kicked out of office.

Last edited:
Hey you threw your yes or no question at me so now I'm going to throw one at you.

Do the Chinese people have more freedom of speech than Americans...yes or no?

Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?
Yes..or..no?

Keep in mind we can call our leaders a-holes all day and not get reprisals...but if they call us a-holes they risk getting kicked out of office.
Who's there to define " freedom", In US I rarely dared to go out late at night due to safety concerns and In China such concerns are non existent, Is going out late free of worries a kind of freedom too?

Back
Top Bottom