What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

Glad to see that everything is ok in China. The operation was guided by western intelligence agencies aided by western media bombardment.

They simultaneously attacked Iran. The goal is not resisting against lockdown or moral police, main goal is to weaken and to impoverish the role of law in Iran and other independent states that do not bow to western hegemony.

A China desired by west or the version of Iran that they want the most is a lawless country at least and at best a country ruled by their imposed laws such as American lackies in the region.

Ironically, after anti law protests in Iran, west asked for 4 terms from Iranian side to ease the so called choas :

1) Unconditional injection of Iran's oil and gas into the world energy market in the current situation of energy crisis due to Ukraine Russian war
2) Acceptance of Western views on the nuclear issue
3) Reconciliation of the Islamic Republic of Iran with the Saudi regime regarding regional issues
4) Iran's non-cooperation with Russia stopping Iranian support for Russia.

Then west will stop its support for anti law rioters in Iran.

I am sure that they send similar massages to Chinese government asking for removing the policies that shows China an independent state while keeping in mind that their agents in China keep defying tge national laws of the country.

Btw, after being disappointed by Chinese forumers, this news was gladdening.

Similarly the Chinese people now will feel a significant protest against CCP will make the CCP backdown so next time will get progressively more interesting and better.
LOL. The protests leaders are arrested. CCP will backdown unless it wants to do so.

LOL. The protests leaders are arrested. CCP will backdown unless it wants to do so.
What CCP? They back down everything the going gets tough these days. Pelosi did a number on them and now the Chinese people had enough.

Honestly, if that's the best you can do, then you probably should just kill yourself and redo. Because that's not even a challege, that's just a losing dog barking afar going on lolololol

I can do this too... lolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololol

Challenge me over there if you want, instead of acting like a clown here.

But then again, who am I talking to? And expect clown like you to rise up to the challenge? LOL :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Just so you know, I have written books about intelligence operation and published under my name, you won't know because I don't use my name here.

But if you can't even discuss on PDF level, what chance do you have on real life level?? But then your "way" of discussion is probably just a bunch of lol and a lot of personal insult, that's probably the same everywhere anyway.
Wow, lolol, you finally went cuckoo. Lol.

What CCP? They back down everything the going gets tough these days. Pelosi did a number on them and now the Chinese people had enough.
Yup, i bet those 20 fried chapatis were backed down into the river too. Lol

Xi Jinping will visit Saudi Arabia in this month. Which is huge news. It may shake oil-dollar system. USA desperately needs to launch attacks to China now.

US smelled a chance after seeing riots against China’s quarantine policy in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. Several days later a fire in Urumqi became perfect excuse to launch color revolution.

The 1989 color revolution(Tiananmen Square event) lasted several months. If I’m not wrong, from beginning to the last several days, no protester was arrested in Beijing. In this 2022 color revolution however, the leaders and organizers of the protects were immediately arrested in public. Why so different? Is that because Xi is ruthless while Deng was not. Of course this is not the reason. Deng didn’t arrest the protests leaders because he knew they were backed by most Chinese people. Chinese people supported them. China in 1989 was very poor and corrupt. Chinese were dismayed after seeing the huge gap between China and west. One protester got arrested, more people would join.

Here is the root reason why color revolution 2022 failed so fast. Because Chinese people don’t care those protesters. Foxconn and Urumqi protests were completely spontaneous. The two protests are understandable because people there suffered a very difficult condition. Which 99% Chinese never suffered. It is ridiculous to believe people in other places will respond to them. Unless, some outside power uses its propaganda machine the create a hot air that China is on the edge of explosion. But fake is fake. The hard fact is, most Chinese support zero covid policy. Including those protesters in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. They just can not tolerate the harsh living condition. Most protesters in 2022 color revolution are US spies, recruited Chinese by CIA and NGO, Taiwanese&Hongkongers living in China mainland, people from churches, and of course the majority-----brainwashed college students.

Except college students, I believe most others are already sitting in police offices. Without these mainstays, the hot air immediately evaporated. The protest force is like an isolated army. It has enough supplies(remitted money) but doesn’t have reinforcement. One man gets arrested, no other can fill his position. This is the reason why Chinese government made fast decision to arrest them. Quite different with 1989 color revolution.

Why US launched revolution at this very immature timing? Probably it is very nervous now. Some Taiwan media said protects will happen again and again until Chinese government completely gives up zero covid policy. They are wrong because these protests were not spontaneous. China will have a long peaceful time since. For US, it lost a lot of agents. Recruiting and training cannon fodders needs time.

By the way, the excuse of this color revolution is mourning 10 lives lost in Urumqi fire and in turn condemning the reason(they believe)---- China’s zero covid policy. Which saved millions of lives. This is the most anti-logic excuse I have ever seen in all color revolutions. No wonder Chinese people don’t buy their shows. Excuse is excuse. This is a US funded color revolution coated by anti covid policy. The ultimate purpose is to unrest China and overthrow Chinese government.
Why not credit the Chinese for protests over these draconian measures? They are suffering from isolation and food shortages.

Why drag west into your cess pool?

No more centralised quarantine starting from today. Home quarantine for infected, severe can opt for hospitalization. 480 dead freedom fighters today.

Screenshot_20221208_110149_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ok........... Lololol. Ooo man, you are so easily triggered. You sure you didn't get bullied in school? Okok I wil stop. Lol
Are you bullied in school? Because how do you make that association otherwise?? Because you have to be bullied in school to know this will probably lead to that.

It probably wouldn’t even have happened if China didn’t lock its citizens up in draconian lockdowns and pissed millions of people off

Now after the dust from the protests has settled down and changes to the draconian covid-zero lockdown measures have been officially announced...all the blame about the protests being an CIA/"outside forces" plot and not the will of the people is suddenly disappearing and replaced with "this actually was the will of the people..good going!!".

So either the CIA just pulled off some major coup or this foreign blame was all a smokescreen.

Now after the dust from the protests has settled down and changes to the draconian covid-zero lockdown measures have been officially announced...all the blame about the protests being an CIA/"outside forces" plot and not the will of the people is suddenly disappearing and replaced with "this actually was the will of the people..good going!!".

So either the CIA just pulled off some major coup or this foreign blame was all a smokescreen.
Well it’s not all black and white. CIA interference definitely happened but the resentment and protests were also sparked by real resentment. I think it’s pretty clear which protests were organic and which were organized by the CIA. The small white paper protests in a few select places definitely seem like CIA. But the large protests in Urumqi, Foxconn, Guangzhou were likely organic.

Well it’s not all black and white. CIA interference definitely happened but the resentment and protests were also sparked by real resentment. I think it’s pretty clear which protests were organic and which were organized by the CIA. The small white paper protests in a few select places definitely seem like CIA. But the large protests in Urumqi, Foxconn, Guangzhou were likely organic.

Can't we extrapolate this a little more to also encompass the past Hong Kong protests. I mean look at this

_108355902_mediaitem108355901.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a sign of a lot of upset people not some CIA plot.

Can't we extrapolate this a little more to also encompass the past Hong Kong protests. I mean look at this

_108355902_mediaitem108355901.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a sign of a lot of upset people not some CIA plot.

The initial Hong Kong protests were organic but later on were hijacked by fringe extremists who were directly controlled by the CIA, these are people setting bombs off in metro stations, lighting civilians on fire, beating up random people. That's when support for the protests died down in HK and started to turn against the increased sense of instability and violence.

However, the reality is that when the Mainland took over HK's nominal sovereignty in 1997, they largely did not interfere with the existing colonial system which remained largely in the control of British and American NGO's, who were largely influenced by Western intelligence agencies. These NGO's had a tremendous amount of influence in the HK education system and the political system and consistently encouraged a Hong Kong identity that was built on a sense of near racial supremacy against the Mainland and hostility towards the Mainland. So yes, the initial protests were organic, but the social attitudes of many HKers were influenced by the West for decades to maintain this anti-China instinct to maintain some sort of social privilege for themselves.

and consistently encouraged a Hong Kong identity that was built on a sense of near racial supremacy against the Mainland and hostility towards the Mainland.

Isn't this just on similar lines of the Chinese PDF members calling the Vietnamese here monkeys or whatever for (I guess) just not being as modern as them.

We going to blame the Chinese government for them doing this?

I would assume decades of Hong Kong people living a modern lifestyle while looking over at the mainland poverty would create such aloofness.

Isn't this just on similar lines of the Chinese PDF members calling the Vietnamese here monkeys or whatever for (I guess) just not being as modern as them.

We going to blame the Chinese government for them doing this?

I would assume decades of Hong Kong people living a modern lifestyle while looking over at the mainland poverty would create such aloofness.
I never supported the racism that some Chinese have against the Vietnamese or other people. It's retarded.

And yes, of course some of these feelings of supremacy is a natural outcome of the disparity. But the extreme sentiment and hatred that some HK people had and displayed was definitely exacerbated due to the influence of foreign NGO's.

Back
Top Bottom