What's new

China's "foreign forces" blame game: Chinese social media now blaming SerpentZA as a foreigner currently in China organizing Zero-Covid protests/riots

Why you guys always drag me in every arguemnt? am I really that good to be you guys role model or i m so bad and keep you guys up at night?

Either way I m pretty honored to be a celebrity here.
Numbers don't lie.

Harmatia, Aziqbal and several others are fervently anti-China. They post all the time. I don't see you make a big deal out of this.

Again, this conversation is a waste of time. Bye.
You can be "anti Chinese" or "anti western" that is not the issue. the issue becomes when you have a recorded history of making an average of like 8 posts a day EVERY SINGLE DAY for over 10 years only ever talking about how great China is and how awful the west is.
Show me another poster who has a similar record but is anti Chinese.

Numbers don't lie.

You can be "anti Chinese" or "anti western" that is not the issue. the issue becomes when you have a recorded history of making an average of like 8 posts a day EVERY SINGLE DAY for over 10 years only ever talking about how great China is and how awful the west is.
Show me another poster who has a similar record but is anti Chinese.
I m very honored to have such a massive impact on your life, I'll keep it up and won't let you down.

Back
Top Bottom