What's new

China's Fifth-Generation Fighter Could Be A Game Changer In An Increasingly Tense East Asia

Stop being a webturd. Training and not real battle???????? Have you lost it completely?????? If I were a mod, I'd ban you for pure stupidity!!!!

And those fighter use Russia engine. If they use CHina engine, then its only for training, not for fighting in real battle :coffee:

We r talking abt 5th gen fighter here, not ICBM or space program .

China 5th gen fighter is just a waste project.

Stop being a webturd. Training and not real battle???????? Have you lost it completely?????? If I were a mod, I'd ban you for pure stupidity!!!!
Then show that fighter with China engine work well in real battle.:coffee:

I agree with you, Viets or Vitamins are just annoying and retarded by exposing themselves here.

In reality, his own nation can't even overhaul a Mig-21.

Vietnam air force has 400 aircraft, of which 210 are fighters. About 80 per cent of the fighter planes are of the MiG-21 series and rest are MiG-29 and other Russian makes. Indian assistance for the repair, overhaul of MiG aircraft and their pilots training will be done under a new defence agreement the two countries signed here Tuesday night. Defence minister George Fernandes, currently here on an official visit, was present.

India, Vietnam expand defence cooperation

Wow, niceguy is once again showing his lower limit. If I were you, I'd quit the discussion now. I know some other Vietnamese members have problems with your stupid trolling skills.

Agree, at least Gambit has some degree of knowledge to become a troll, while this NiceGuy is only turning this thread into a big circus.

Expect China J20 has a good competition with US fifth generation stealth aircraft.

And those fighter use Russia engine. If they use CHina engine, then its only for training, not for fighting in real battle :coffee:

We r talking abt 5th gen fighter here, not ICBM or space program .

China 5th gen fighter is just a waste project.
Yes this waste will beat the hell out off you and China is producing engines and good ones

Yes this waste will beat the hell out off you and China is producing engines and good ones
Agree, at least Gambit has some degree of knowledge to become a troll, while this NiceGuy is only turning this thread into a big circus.
If u guys can not show that fighter with China engine work well in real battle, then I wont say any more to ur troll to avoid being Ban again :coffee:

Mad bro ..:cuckoo:
We have been fought against China many times, we know what China can, what can not. Bro.

Back
Top Bottom