What's new

China's biggest air show could take off again without C919 narrowbody jet

You don't seem to understand the situation. This is like the EU being dependent on Russian gas. If the supply gets cutoff they are in trouble.

This is why the parts for the F-35 are heavily scrutinized. They want to make sure no part can be cutoff easily. That's why they were even testing the metal the magnets were built with. It was determined to be of an alloy ratio of Chinese origin.
Not entirely true.

German and Russia depends on each other and because of that it brings prosperity to both Germany and Russia.

Not entirely true.

German and Russia depends on each other and because of that it brings prosperity to both Germany and Russia.

LOL!!!! Wow I can see you are one of those crunchy granola people who sees only rainbows and happy bunnies in the world.

I suppose you think the Germans also invite the Russian military to inspect their tank factories and make recommendations for substitute parts!!!

Maybe they show them their cryptological algorithms and ask them for suggestions in how to improve them.

Why are you thinking Germany is not suspicious of the Russians when it comes to their military affairs in the name of "bringing prosperity to both Germany and Russia"

They'd never allow any of the above to happen.

:rofl:

Last edited:
LOL!!!! Wow I can see you are one of those crunchy granola people who sees only rainbows and happy bunnies in the world.

I suppose you think the EU also invites the Russian military to inspect their fighter jet factories and make recommendations for substitute parts!!!
Errr. No. Normal trade between countries benefits each other.

Errr. No. Normal trade between countries benefits each other.

I don't consider parts for military components "normal trade" especially when the military machines are actually pointed between the two traders. That isn't very logical now is it? Maybe on the battlefield you think they will ask each other for spare parts... :rolleyes1:

Who are they building this tank to defend against...Uganda or something?
"German automotive and arms company Rheinmetall has rolled out a new main battle tank, built nearly from scratch, that it says will set “new standards” for armored vehicles."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom