What's new

China willing to help India in COVID-19 fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a bad idea, just close off the border with India so China doesn’t get those mutated Covid 19 strains that I’m not even sure current vaccines can handle unless China gets something hard out of it.

It is bloomberg tracker that says so, no where did you get 135 years from?
Since most of the non Pakistani resources are called fake, I quoted from Dr Shahid Massod. Listen to his claim of 135 years at 4 min.

As per the same report, India will acquire herd immunity through vaccination in a little over three years
India has already vaccinated 135 million (10% population) in a little more than 3 months. With vaccine production ramping up 3 years seems to be a wrong analysis.

India too has exported to other countries. This can be debated considering explosion within India.

Ingredients for covid19 vaccines are not forthcoming due to restrictions by Biden govt.

Wonder what will Furer Modi do now?

I do wonder why is China offering it to India but not ADEQUATE QUANTITY to a lot of African nations and friends like Pakistan? The availability of vaccine in Pakistan is so low that it would take them 135 years to vaccinate the entire country.China can help them in this? Isn’t it? But they wouldn’t because they don’t want to while showing off to India.

This showing off and hubris brings out the true character of Chinese.
India still have many good friends who wanna help u, I think VN also can send doctors and medical equipments to India if u need. Coivd is extinguished in VN few months ago.

I don't think India need "help" from Cn now.:agree:

Last edited:
Since most of the non Pakistani resources are called fake, I quoted from Dr Shahid Massod. Listen to his claim of 135 years at 4 min.
There is a reason why i posted an Indian source and from bloomberg tracker not from Mr. Qayamat who is no authority on anything.

India has already vaccinated 135 million (10% population) in a little more than 3 months. With vaccine production ramping up 3 years seems to be a wrong analysis.

India too has exported to other countries. This can be debated considering explosion within India.

Shahid Masood has been jailed for lying. Do you even know that?

Also worry about India, pointing fingers at Pakistan is not gone save your population gasping on the streets. People stealing oxygen cylinders. India is the worst hit country in the world, your government has completely failed. Now suck it up and grow some balls. Sanghis like you blame Pakistan, Muslims and China for all your failures.

With Indians dying at an alarming rate and breaking all records of new cases.

Covid is ripping India apart with no beds, no oxygen, more deaths, doctors dying, more cremation grounds being built, healthcare reaching its limit.

While our resident Bharati Trolls on PDF are still posting the same BS narrative about Supapowa 2020.

Its a good thing these Indian trolls are Nobody. Had they been in power..kumbh Mela and Shahi Asnan would have been re opened and whole India would have been a cremation Ground.

India’s overinflated ego won’t accept the help. Modi has talked about being a rival to China in pandemic assistance to the world. If he accepts China’s help, it will be a total humiliation for him.

Agreed. You should see the ungrateful responses to an offer of help from a Pakistani NGO.

India should accept China's help as it is the best placed country to asssist due to its advanced medical infrastructure and huge resources.

Modi should not think that just vaccines by themselves will come to the rescue, as due to huge Indian population they always run the risk of creating a "mutant" variant that can evade the vaccines.

India needs to keep the virus level relatively low and build up its genomic sequency and prevalence monitoring infrastructure to make sure that there are no more surges like now.

Also worry about India, pointing fingers at Pakistan is not gone save your population gasping on the streets. People stealing oxygen cylinders. India is the worst hit country in the world, your government has completely failed. Now suck it up and grow some balls. Sanghis like you blame Pakistan, Muslims and China for all your failures.
Did you even read my post before jumping to favourite word Sanghis?
What was the context in which Pakistan was quoted?

I guess not.

Stay out of a discussion if you don’t belong there.

There is a reason why i posted an Indian source and from bloomberg tracker not from Mr. Qayamat who is no authority on anything.
Your point taken here. I didn’t have intention to sensationalise anything. Dr Shahid appears to host a very popular show and that prompted his reference.

If Pakistan can vaccinate its population faster and they remain in good health then it’s good and I have no qualms in congratulating those who would achieve that.
As far as India goes the source quoted appears to make a wrong forecast. India is likely to vaccinate 50% population by end of the year. And that is not a bad performance.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/coro...e-policy-can-states-achieve-what-modi-couldnt

The current situation is a mess but with vaccination ramping up, it should come under control not too far from now.

Bottom line remains that Chinese willingness to help appears more of a posturing and nothing more. India has not even responded to that statement officially. Reasons must be similar to what I have quoted here.
Seems like a bad idea, just close off the border with India so China doesn’t get those mutated Covid 19 strains that I’m not even sure current vaccines can handle unless China gets something hard out of it.
Talks a hero who spread this pandemic in the first place.

Last edited:
Did you even read my post before jumping to favourite word Sanghis?
What was the context in which Pakistan was quoted?

I guess not.

Stay out of a discussion if you don’t belong there.

I do belong here. This forum is not for sanghis like you, inspired by hinduvata racism and ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom