What's new

China willing to help India in COVID-19 fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK If you considered a Brahmin Indian Insulting or bullying another Dalit Indian is racist, then it is.

But I am not an Indian and the caste system does not exists in my country or anywhere else except maybe among Indian community, so your logic is pretty flawed, right.

The truth is it is my observation that you have been pretty racist in most of your postings.

What has CCP or more correctly CPC a party inside China got to do with you or India apart from the fact you are just jealous about the success of your neighbour?
Where does the source of your jealousy comes from?

I am pretty well read both both China and India history.
Don’t you run away now. You used the word caste first. Now that you have caught red handed in the act, you are trying to give it a different spin.
Wouldn’t work here.
The entire thing started with you mocking and demeaning India which is going through COVID surge.
That and your later comments put you in the category of a low minded person full of negativity.

Don’t you run away now. You used the word caste first. Now that you have caught red handed in the act, you are trying to give it a different spin.
Wouldn’t work here.
The entire thing started with you mocking and demeaning India which is going through COVID surge.
That and your later comments put you in the category of a low minded person full of negativity.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
You are beginning to act like a child.
Learn to behave yourself first.
I have no time with trolls like you.

You are beginning to act like a child.
Learn to behave yourself first.
I have no time with trolls like you.
You and your friend started it by displaying uncouthness and poor language.
Thereafter you jumped to caste system to justify you poor language and use of words.

Be careful when you display that kind of behaviour.
1. Stay away from from a thread if your intentions are anything other that to contribute to a healthy discussion.
2. If one of your friends says something nasty and gets a similar reply then stay away rather than jump into it.

I hope you get it.

As long as India is a servant of America. Even if China helps them and save thousands of lives, Indians will still be enemies of China. India needs to stop worshipping white people and join their asian brothers.
Eh?

China is doing this to save agent Modi's political career. It is in Chinese national interest that Modi and BJP remain in power for the foreseeable future in India.

Friend, i hope moderators clean these paid bots once and for all. They deliberately derail a topic to change narrative. It is part of their play book. Then attack with personal or profanities design to incite reaction.

My appeal to moderators is to issue permanent ban to these state paid actors.

Just read thru.

Now you show your true color of supporting India. These Indians are screaming Chinese virus when obviously it the mismanagement of modi who based on false delusion that they have defeated covid-19 and held reckless mass religion gathering and election rally when other countries are battling second or third wave. These Indian even curse Pakistan to get their wave too...
Here u are behaving like Indian pushing the blame on us?

Next time stop patron pakistani defence thread if u are so keen on Indian side.

@PakSword @waz

Friend, i hope moderators clean these paid bots once and for all. They deliberately derail a topic to change narrative. It is part of their play book. Then attack with personal or profanities design to incite reaction.

Just read thru.

Just read thru.

@Foxtrot Alpha , why is this member was constantly tolerated for insulting Chinese members as "PAID trolls" isn't "50 cents army" as a "BANNED" terms by @WebMaster still in effect? thanks

Executioner Hilter mindset Nation and Cowardly Indian Army has shown no mercy to my Kashmiri Muslim brothers in 75 years I have no sympathy in my heart for this Indian army and RSS people. Now die from Corona, die from this tsunami, die from this atomic bomb. 75 years of oppression and barbarism. Fear of death at every moment. Pakistani soldiers and innocent pakistani people were martyred by their proxy war in pakistan. I will never have mercy on the RSS mindset Indians who have imposed 3 wars on my homeland. To have mercy on India is to betray our martyrs.

dude..

Read what i note

Prove you are not a state troll?

Actions by Chinese members are clearing showing this pattern. If you can kindly prove they are not, then we will arrest our case and take it back. We would like to see their WeChat ids etc to prove it.
@krash @Foxtrot Alpha , again non stop "INSULTS" against Chinese members continuue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom