What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

China need to stop making joke outta itself.... Attack on pakistan is attack on china. NATO attacked pakistan. Where is china?.... China talks too much. I think chinese goverment want to make every chinese look like fool.... i heard that chinese people are getting angry day by day on chinese goverment.... Even heard people been beaten for doing protest. They wanted democrasy. People in china getting impatient day by day....

you can call the Chinese a lot of things but they are not foolish . they are very astute and pragmatic people . if you think they will intervene , its a pipe dream .

No i am an Indian in disgiuse.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

China would be stupid to say something like this anyway, you have no real interest in Iran. except fpr bussiness, usa is much more important to you.

Oil maybe?

Have you never heard that nuclear weapons is the perfect guarantee against foreign invasion? Nuclear is a deterrent weapon in today's world not an offensive. Countries with Nuclear weapons are almost 100% guaranteed from foreign invasion...
So no India vs Pakistan
China vs India
US vs China
no wars every thing peaceful , no defence, no defence.pk:lol:

OIL OIL OIL JUST OIL....FROM IRAN....

Wat they said for Pakistan?? "ATTACK ON PAKISTAN IS ATTACK ON CHINA" few days ago..NATO bombed pakistan...Wat they did??

NO Pakistan's Nuke or Iran's nuke won't deter NATO or US from Invading u ..

Pakistan has 100 nukes and increasing more,did it stop NATO from raiding pakistan often and stop OBL raid??

Today war is fought by other means

Good example,see wat has Intelligence agencies of different countries has done to pakistan the moment they got nukes...

Just wait and see,and chineese are not that dumb to spend their resource and waste their people's life to save some remote country in ME...

you can call the Chinese a lot of things but they are not foolish . they are very astute and pragmatic people . if you think they will intervene , its a pipe dream .
Correct. China will do NOTHING for Iran except issue 'supportive' statements for Iran and statements to 'condemn' the US. China's interests can be amended to coincide with whoever is the winner left standing. It is one thing to 'walk the walk' on your side of the world, it is another to do it on the other side and militarily speaking, China has no way of supporting a long duration military venture beyond China's coast.

China will not jump into any war just to protect someone. Chinese leaders are not a bunch of fools to invite trouble at their doorstep & this should be their policy for betterment of china.

China will not jump into any war just to protect someone. Chinese leaders are not a bunch of fools to invite trouble at their doorstep & this should be their policy for betterment of china.

There isn't much choice left if the war is brought right to their doorstep, question is America psychotic enough to do it.

There isn't much choice left if the war is brought right to their doorstep, question is America psychotic enough to do it.

exactly. I don't know if that's the case of Iran, but for North Korea, Pakistan, Myanmar, and even Vietnam, China takes them as off-limits. Guess that's called core-interest. If Iran falls into that category, the statement does make sense.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

but anyway, I didn't see Korean war and Vietnam war ended with WWIII.

its all rubbish from china ...they said " attack on pakistan is attack on china ".....and see what happened now...

I'd say that is very smart of Chinese to actually say that. They know that the emotional southwest Asians would fall for this and China would benefit the maximum. Remember; the Chinese strategy of linking Middle East and Europe by land is not possible without using Pakistan and pleasing Iran through which it will directly connect, being much cheaper than the harsh Central Asian passes.

What is this topic....just an imgination of your thought?...Beleive me nuclear option is just too terrible to discuss in the internet...Do not provoke any one...nuclear option gives a levarage to the weaker nation to protect itself against the stronger nation...That is all about it...

Back
Top Bottom