What's new

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major

How accurate is the translation?

How important is this guys in CCP?

I'm sure the Chinese love their families at least as much as I love mine or an American loves his.

Such inflammatory remarks must be avoided at all costs.

LOL at some Indian here, in case you dont know its called backing your fellow country whome you had thousands of years of trade and friendship with. maybe you people dont understand. they never said anything about nuked did they?

LOL at some Indian here, in case you dont know its called backing your fellow country whome you had thousands of years of trade and friendship with. maybe you people dont understand. they never said anything about nuked did they?

Third world war in itself means a nuclear war.

I'm sure you're not so naiive to think it doesn't.

Subsequently, I would not like my near and dear ones to be vaporised for the sake of a strange romanticism with a peoples in a distant land.

I'm sure the Chinese too would not.

If there would be a third World war, then how come you think nuke won't be used. Its not 1914 when there was less lethal weapons, WWIII is just a fairly tale because only morons will think of doing it.

1/4 of China's export goes to US alone and another 1/4 to EU countries, will they take this big step???I think this major needs some lessons in Economics.

Who is going to nuke china? India?
usa will not use nukes against powerful nations like russia and china.

Who is going to nuke china? India?
usa will not use nukes against powerful nations like russia and china.

What's to guarantee that China itself won't use nukes?

Besides the Cuban missile crisis showed that when push came to shove, even big countries can ultimately yield to nuking each other.

im glad that some Indians didn't jump the gun, enough said for the so-called news
NDTV, haa, u r nuts for even consider it a credible media.

time will tell wats the truth.... every country has right to defend itself from any aggression either by using conventional weapons or by nuclear ......... bec nuclear are not only for show off

And you want us to believe that you are an American :lol:

No i am an Indian in disgiuse.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

im glad that some Indians didn't jump the gun, enough said for the so-called news
NDTV, haa, u r nuts for even consider it a credible media.

China would be stupid to say something like this anyway, you have no real interest in Iran. except fpr bussiness, usa is much more important to you.

Back
Top Bottom