What's new

China wants India to accept the new normal on LAC, move on to restore bilateral ties

Tough pill for India to swallow but definitely necessary ... it is a fait accompli. To be honest, India lost more in terms of territory and strategic objectives this year than in 1962. If they don't accept the Chinese demands, their fate will only worsen.
Yes india has no recourse but to swallow "it's pride", china won't allow them to spit it out. 😜

What is India waiting for?
I have seen lots of India keyboard warriors claiming that Chinese soldiers are all cowards and have no courage to fight a war.

Now it is a good time for India to prove to the world that China is just a paper tiger.

Go India go.

I have seen lots of India keyboard warriors claiming that Chinese soldiers are all cowards and have no courage to fight a war.

Now it is a good time for India to prove to the world that China is just a paper tiger.

Go India go.

Indeed India is just a paper tiger. They banned 59 Chinese apps after China took away 22 Indian soldiers, captured 60 Indian soldiers then 3 days later released 1 Colonel and 2 majors, and lost 1000 sq km.

Go India go.
lol cheerleaders :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
cheerleaders were telling kashmir is very soon will be gifted to pakistan .

Go India go.

They are waiting to stock up 15 days worth of ammo in the unlikely event that they can’t defeat China in two weeks. See, they are good with contingency plans.

为啥我看见的都是印度蚕食我们的土地,整个藏南,包括中国不承认的麦克马洪线,甚至多余麦克马洪线了都。
印度就和无赖是的,大声叫,然后蚕食我们领土。我们巩固下,它还搞得自己很委屈的样子。 里里外外的占便宜!
看藏南印度移民百万,要不回来了也!看见印度新闻就生气!

lol cheerleaders :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
cheerleaders were telling kashmir is very soon will be gifted to pakistan .

correction, our good friend China has been taken off you the 1000 kilometres of IOK area.

so you really are not embarrassed or ashamed in this .... Pakistan is mocking you hahahaha

2020 is the year of truth w.r.t china, Chinese establishment got exposed of their fake claims, their fake posturing, fake value system(thugs parading as civilized).

Chinese CPC is yelling, shouting, running here and there for help after Himalayan debacle.

Wow!

36cd9122a883ea280abd5a6ca2369f89.gif

Yet another cute and adorable creature

tenor.gif

To be treasured for the amusing chantings it making from time to time
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Not to be discarded into ignore bin with used toilet papers and used condoms and used sanitary napkins and cockroaches and other denizens that feast on used toilet papers and used condoms and used sanitary napkins

:D :D:D

correction, our good friend China has been taken off you the 1000 kilometres of IOK area.

so you really are not embarrassed or ashamed in this .... Pakistan is mocking you hahahaha

their is no friendship between giver and taker . you are pichhlaggu of china .

I always thought bahadur meant brave and valiant
Never did I realised that bahadur can also be cute and adorable like you.

Wow!

tenor.gif

Not to be discarded into ignore bin with used toilet papers and used condoms and used sanitary napkins and cockroaches and other denizens that feast on used toilet papers and used condoms and used sanitary napkins

Yes india has no recourse but to swallow "it's pride", china won't allow them to spit it out. 😜

ha ha ha kashmir is more important , we can take back again barren land if it is really in chinas hand . :D :D :D
I always thought bahadur meant brave and valiant
Never did I realised that bahadur can also be cute and adorable like you.

Wow!

tenor.gif

jali na ?
ha ha ha pakistani :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I was really shocked when read the news that India even doesn't have the ready inventory to support a 15-day war. Is this a serious country with serious government and serious defense force? I really don't understand where their confidence comes from.

From Bill Clinton's 2000 visit and many more hugs by the Americans...
No Indian plan against China runs without America's support.. And if an ever a China friendly President in America rises to power then I predict great gloom in India... Russia is already lost to India.. France is a C Grade power. Britain an American poodle..
Under right geopolitical circumstances.. A UNSC Res without a Veto could severely damage India..

Go India go.

FAz3.gif

tenor.gif

you are an Indian, so you wouldn’t understand what a friendship meaning is to others

and on woman rights. When a Indian woman says no to a man it doesn’t mean you rape them Indian man

and we communicate here with English. As 60 to 70 million proud Pakistanis I don’t relate to your language neither do we want too understand it I got no idea what you said.it’s Probably useless as most of u Indians here do on this forum

Weak demand. China should say South Tibet is ours, not just 100 km of territory.

Back
Top Bottom