What's new

China ‘very displeased’ with Japan’s White Paper

Big Deal ??

We have 10,000's of SRBM for China in case of any adventure. We also have Nuke.

We also have ABM ready by 2015 to stop such BM. Yours will be at 2020. lol.

We will have 10,000 SAM (Akash - India, Barak - Israel, S-300- Russia) too.

We will also attack in same Way with 1,000 of Offensive missiles/Jets. We already covered Whole China with Agni-3,5 and later K-4,5 (Nuclear Submarine-2nd Strike). If China is in range of 5,000 KM, Then No Worry for India. :cheers:

Talk something exclusive. What China has, We also have or will have. Dreaming is good but not in War.

1. EMP blast over India

2. followed by a cloud of missiles falling like rain on all your cities and towns

3. ground invasion -- capture all cities/towns

4. steal all your curry and sell it back to you at 4x the price

I think Few Chinese posters are giving too much of Importance, May be they are totally cut-off from the rest of World.........I Hope CPC will lift the ban on Google, So they can do some research before posting Hilarious Verdict.

Forget about US or even India. I can bet China can't even defeat Vietnam, SK, Taiwan or Japan. If they could, it would already happened.......Any attack on any of the 4 country will invite Big Daddy with F-22, B-Spirit. lol.

What China has, Most of the country also have or will have. So What's Big Deal ???

1. EMP blast over India

2. followed by a cloud of missiles falling like rain on all your cities and towns

3. ground invasion -- capture all cities/towns

4. steal all your curry and sell it back to you at 4x the price

OMG. Hilarious. :woot:

I can't stop laughing on such comment......

Just Do It........and Face la Musique De Paris. :coffee:

How about you guys stop talking about killing each other and start talking about economic and cultural cooperation and end the more poverty in your countries. Both India and China are still dirty poor countries that should invest more in creating jobs and expand trade. Though both India and China are growing very fast, both are still way poor as compare to countries like Mexico and US have trouble keeping the Mexicans away from coming here for jobs with all the recessions and all. So both should invest more in building up lives of its people instead of worrying about killing others.

I think Few Chinese posters are giving too much of Importance, May be they are totally cut-off from the rest of World.........I Hope CPC will lift the ban on Google, So they can do some research before posting Hilarious Verdict.

Forget about US or even India. I can bet China can't even defeat Vietnam, SK, Taiwan or Japan. If they could, it would already happened.......Any attack on any of the 4 country will invite Big Daddy with F-22, B-Spirit. lol.

What China has, Most of the country also have or will have. So What's Big Deal ???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:By ur logic: USA can't defeat Cuba either, if they could, it would already happened. or maybe North korea? or The Somalia Democratic Republic? etc etc? hahahahahahhahaha

U said u have nuclear weapons, but could u tell me how do u deliver them to beijing? by ur bs Agani?:rofl: I m so scared.:cheesy:

Guys, two nukes was already enough to teach the Japanese a lesson. Actually, more would have been better. But, let's get over it.

China is a big country with limited suppliers for its military. So of-course, they need to be self reliant in their military. Every country needs a military to secure its national security interests.

Even pacifist Japan has a military for self defense.

from the white paper,we see japan is still not used to its big growing neighbour.

many of them cannot accept a powerful china.just like 100 years ago,we cannot accept japanese defeat us chinese.

however,in east asia,no doubt china lies here for thousands of years and always has the strongest voice.

for japan,the best way is to adapt to this.and this maybe the only way

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:By ur logic: USA can't defeat Cuba either, if they could, it would already happened. or maybe North korea? or The Somalia Democratic Republic? etc etc? hahahahahahhahaha

U said u have nuclear weapons, but could u tell me how do u deliver them to beijing? by ur bs Agani?:rofl: I m so scared.:cheesy:

buddy you have to understand the indians mindset , doesnt matter what they say is logical or illogical or even make them look stupid , they will try for the sake of winning an arguement or to bash china.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:By ur logic: USA can't defeat Cuba either, if they could, it would already happened. or maybe North korea? or The Somalia Democratic Republic? etc etc? hahahahahahhahaha

Being a troller doesn't mean you have any logic.

Cuba ?? I hope you understand the difference between Japan and Cuba ?? Also, Japan is US allies. Ignorance @ It's Best.

Agni is far better than any of your BS Missile. Do some research and don't see with CCP propaganda where people can't do proper search and ya Google is banned in China. :rofl::rofl:

buddy you have to understand the indians mindset , doesnt matter what they say is logical or illogical or even make them look stupid , they will try for the sake of winning an arguement or to bash china.

Incorrect. bashing is China policy. You bash every country like Japan, USA, India, Vietnam, Europe, Philippines, Taiwan, SK. Except NK, Pakistan and Somalia you bash every country. Everyone should understand there is no Logic. This is Just your Communist Ideology and propaganda. Alas, you bash Dalai Lama also which is treated as Holy and one of the most Spiritual leader in all countries except China and may be N.K, Somalia and Pakistan. But no one give damn about China from US to India. :rofl:

Incorrect. bashing is China policy. You bash every country like Japan, USA, India, Vietnam, Europe, Philippines, Taiwan, SK. Except NK, Pakistan and Somalia you bash every country. Everyone should understand there is no Logic. This is Just your Communist Ideology and propaganda. Alas, you bash Dalai Lama also which is treated as Holy and one of the most Spiritual leader in all countries except China and may be N.K, Somalia and Pakistan. But no one give damn about China from US to India. :rofl:

looking at this post , you seem to have a hatred toward china, is your chinese boss in singapore treat you really bad?

Whatever progress China has made, it seems, has gone into its head. Why cannot China live in peace? It has problems with all its neighbours except Pakistan, NK and Burma?

How can China become a superpower, if it cultivates enemies around it;

looking at this post , you seem to have a hatred toward china, is your chinese boss in singapore treat you really bad?

No, I am in India as of now. I have some business dealing in Singapore. So, I do go regularly there. I don't have any Boss. :lol: Indeed, I have few very good Chinese friends who talk differently than Chinese poster here on PDF. I don't why. :what: Most of the Chinese like India (whom I met) and I also like China...But case is different on PDF.

Even Singapore Prseident is an Indian. S.R. Nathan

And I seriously don't hate China. Indeed, It's few Chinese Poster here only post anti-Indian comment, you can check. So, it was reply. Otherwise I personally want Good Relation with China so that both can become Great and Vibrant Economy . :tup:

No, I am in India as of now. I have some business dealing in Singapore. So, I do go regularly there. I don't have any Boss. :lol: Indeed, I have few very good Chinese friends who talk differently than Chinese poster here on PDF. I don't why. :what: Most of the Chinese like India (whom I met) and I also like China...But case is different on PDF.

Even Singapore Prseident is an Indian. S.R. Nathan

And I seriously don't hate China. Indeed, It's few Chinese Poster here only post anti-Indian comment, you can check. So, it was reply. Otherwise I personally want Good Relation with China so that both can become Great and Vibrant Economy . :tup:

Singaporean Chinese are very different from CCP's internet brigade mate. Don't confuse the two.

Back
Top Bottom