What's new

China ‘very displeased’ with Japan’s White Paper

Why are you guys picking on japan?? That country is going from one disaster into another and I am quite sure they learned a very very valuable lesson in WWII "Hiroshima and Nagasaki" They wont be attacking anyone for decades to come if not for centuries to come.

Don't get me wrong though I am somewhat pro-Chinese but I do not like "occupying"

Ermmm nope! they never really did apologize for the horrific acts they did and better still,they are visiting war shrine Yasakuni.

US is still very far for China, But for US, China is not Far indeed very close because of her many Allies. :agree:

In military terms, Chinese satellites watch the entire world and Chinese missiles can reach any where in the world.

In economic terms, Chinese invest in almost every country in the world; shipping goods to every corner on the globe.

Japan was an ocean away from the US but that didn't stop them.

In today's age, no place is too far.

Oki, so Japan military is not stronger than VietNam to day.We have CBU-55 that US left after Vietnam war, we have the right to enrich uranium so we can make Nuke boom in secret when Japan doesn't have , we have many more powerful missile also. So, I don't think Japan want to fight against VN any more :p:

In military terms, Chinese satellite watch the entire world and Chinese missiles can reach any where in the world.

In economic terms, Chinese invest in almost every country in the world; shipping goods to every corner on the globe.

But according to you Chinese soldiers being able to read Japanese street names is what they need to capture Japan. What good are those satellites then? :lol:

But according to you Chinese soldiers being able to read Japanese street names is what they need to capture Japan. What good are those satellites then? :lol:

Japanese street signs uses Chinese characters so Chinese people are able to read them. When the PLA captures Japan it will make it easy for them to navigate around in the cities and towns.

I don't understand where your humor is coming from.

Japanese street signs uses Chinese characters so Chinese people are able to read them. When the PLA captures Japan it will make it easy for them to navigate around in the cities and towns.

Humor is coming from the fact that you think, any modern army would depend on street signs to navigate in an enemy territory. What is this World War 2? :lol:

There are so much factors included if one wants to invade the other,which common people will have less knowledge on.

Humor is coming from the fact that you think, any modern army would depend on street signs to navigate in an enemy territory. What is this World War 2? :lol:

Are you a mind reading Indian??

All I implied was that being able to read your enemies writing is just an advantage.

Being able to read your enemies writing is just an advantage.

Your Indian humor is strange.

Indian Humor? Well I guess this advantage is no good then, since Japanese army would be able to read the street signs in China too.

Anyways I ll let you be mate, my humor or the lack of it is beneath your complex mind. :rofl:

In military terms, Chinese satellites watch the entire world and Chinese missiles can reach any where in the world.

Big Deal ?? Even US, UK, Canada, India have same technology. You don't have anything exclusive.

Even Japan and US invest in every corner of the globe. Alas, Your are based on Commercial. But US has Military base official from Japan to Taiwan, Europe to Bahrain.

Big Deal ?? Even US, UK, Canada, India have same technology. You don't have anything exclusive.

Even Japan and US invest in every corner of the globe. Alas, Your are based on Commercial. But US has Military base official from Japan to Taiwan, Europe to Bahrain.

Exactly my point.

In today's world, no place is too far.

You are giving so much importance to yourself. If you could, then it would already happened. Japan is not Tibet. They have technology, Money and Big Daddy as most important allies. In Addition, Rest of the neighbours will go with Japan instead China.

You are giving so much importance to yourself. If you could, then it would already happened. Japan is not Tibet. They have technology, Money and Big Daddy as most important allies. In Addition, Rest of the neighbours will go with Japan instead China.

Even the US's other lap dog Korea wants a piece of Japan and even more so than China, so we are not alone.

Back
Top Bottom