What's new

China ‘very displeased’ with Japan’s White Paper

Exactly my point.

In today's world, no place is too far.

Can you care to explain how US is close to China ?? Where you have base close to USA ?? You will use ICBM? May be you are not aware of ABM which US already posses.

For US, there are 10 bases surrounding China. Taiwan and Japan is 2 example. Also, They have 11 Super Aircraft carrier with 500 high quality Jets.

Can you care to explain how US is close to China ?? Where you have base close to USA ?? You will use ICBM? May be you are not aware of ABM which US already posses.

For US, there are 10 bases surrounding China. Taiwan and Japan is 2 example. Also, They have 11 Super Aircraft carrier with 500 high quality Jets.

Close to China because our missiles can reach the US. Simple. You maybe able to block 1 or 10 missiles but how will you block 100's?

As for those bases, they are also in range of Chinese missiles. Also, I wasn't aware of any US military base in Taiwan.

Japanese street signs uses Chinese characters so Chinese people are able to read them. When the PLA captures Japan it will make it easy for them to navigate around in the cities and towns.

I don't understand where your humor is coming from.

Humor comes from the bolded part.

This is the very definition of wet dreams :P

Look, the Japanese army did a lot of $hyte to East Asia and South-east Asia during the world war 2 (My grandparents had thousands of stories on their cruelty), but that's well in the past now.

They have changed alot, they're among the most civilized people now.

After the Tsunami in Japan recently, there was not a single case of looting and robbery even without any security forces around. Speaks alot about the people.

China is never going to invade them. The re-percussions would be too big on all sides considering the amount of allies Japan have.

Close to China because our missiles can reach the US. Simple. You maybe able to block 1 or 10 missiles but how will you block 100's?

As for those bases, they are also in range of Chinese missiles. Also, I wasn't aware of any US military base in Taiwan.

They can block 100 of Missiles at same time. They have 3 Layers of Shield.........1st @ your Neighbour like Japan 2nd @ beaches like Hawaii 3rd @ Welcome to San Francisco/Alaska. :azn: If you are aware how ABM works.....

you can look West.........Same story.....More Distance.

What about their offence ?? :)

Humor comes from the bolded part.

This is the very definition of wet dreams :P

Look, the Japanese army did a lot of $hyte to East Asia and South-east Asia during the world war 2 (My grandparents had thousands of stories on their cruelty), but that's well in the past now.

They have changed alot, they're among the most civilized people now.

After the Tsunami in Japan recently, there was not a single case of looting and robbery even without any security forces around. Speaks alot about the people.

China is never going to invade them. The re-percussions would be too big on all sides considering the amount of allies Japan have.

When I visited Japan I was very impressed. Their streets are very clean and ordinary Japanese seem to be very polite. It's hard to believe that these are the same people a century ago.

Amazing what 2 atomic bombs can do to you.

If firing missiles at each other was such a simple thing as you are making out, then the USSR and the US would have exchanged the firing of missiles many times over.

Let us not take off with unreal scenarios just to justify a point that does not warrant mention being on the realm of surrealism!

If there is an exchange, as you feel it can happen, it will be fun time for the neighbours of China for a variety of reasons that I would leave it unsaid for sanity's sake.

They can block 100 of Missiles at same time. They have 3 Layers of Shield.........1st @ your Neighbour like Japan 2nd @ beaches like Hawaii 3rd @ Welcome to San Francisco/Alaska. :azn: If you are aware how ABM works.....

you can look West.........Same story.....More Distance.

What about their offence ?? :)

From what you are saying it is impossible to hit the US, then we'll just launch a 1000 short ranged missiles on India to compensate and to make an example out of you.

1 Chinese thermal nuclear bomb = 100 of India's

the question is what is China going to do except whining

many countries in SE asia are coming to understand the threat this Communist ruled China presents to the region and the world.Slowly but surely they are coming together.It wouldn't be surprising to see in a decade or so a bloc forming against China.

Japan +India+Vietnam+S.Korea+Phillipines+Australia+US+Mongolia will be in the bloc and we will fight Chinese aggression to our dying breath

From what you are saying it is impossible to hit the US, then we'll just launch a 1000 short ranged missiles on India to compensate and to make an example out of you.

Big Deal ??

We have 10,000's of SRBM for China in case of any adventure. We also have Nuke.

We also have ABM ready by 2015 to stop such BM. Yours will be at 2020. lol.

We will have 10,000 SAM (Akash - India, Barak - Israel, S-300- Russia) too.

We will also attack in same Way with 1,000 of Offensive missiles/Jets. We already covered Whole China with Agni-3,5 and later K-4,5 (Nuclear Submarine-2nd Strike). If China is in range of 5,000 KM, Then No Worry for India. :cheers:

Talk something exclusive. What China has, We also have or will have. Dreaming is good but not in War.

Oh Fanboy !!! Come out from ur dream state!!

the question is what is China going to do except whining

many countries in SE asia are coming to understand the threat this Communist ruled China presents to the region and the world.Slowly but surely they are coming together.It wouldn't be surprising to see in a decade or so a bloc forming against China.

Japan +India+Vietnam+S.Korea+Phillipines+Australia+US+Mongolia will be in the bloc and we will fight Chinese aggression to our dying breath

Is that your dream team?

How droll!

What a sane thought.

And ever so relevant to the thread!

Is that your dream team?

The nations being mentioned are what the US is trying to rope in to contain China.

In fact, the US is going hard at it to have the complete South Pacific aware of the Chinese threat and forming a loose alliance.

If one has been observing the US gameplan in the Asia Pacific Rim that is the indication and the Chinese are not too happy about it.

The State controlled Chinese media has already commented in most vitriolic terms about the US gameplan (I have quoted the links extensively in other threads) and Gen Chen, the Chinese Army head found the US activities 'extremely in appropriate'.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom