What's new

China versus India - a thorough analysis

I can cite 2 article and double DATA for China going down faster than what you can site for US going down economically and in area of civil disturbances.

Won't happen as China has massive possession of tangible hard assets and manufacturing capabilities/technical capabilities that the americans don't and have lost.China will suffer for 2-4 years and then massively recover.

As I said lots of these folks are regretful of moving to a dirty dump site where the indian government is not concerned about their livelihoods

what killing are you talking about when these ignorant people are killing themselves under the instructions of the evil do$$ar lama + clan +cia + the indian government (for hosting the separatists)

This folk moved back to Xizang and re-build his career there and hate to look back at his shitttty experience in india:

(西藏60年)二代流亡藏人次仁多吉归国记
发布时间:2011年06月06日 08:18 来源:中国新闻网

gs.chinanews.com

The ever reliable, independent news source which the world should reply - China News - LOL

I suggest you stop spouting nonsense.Yes Prostitution is a problem in China's mega cities.That is due to rising incomes gaps which will be hopefully countered in the future and restoration of buddhist,Confucionist,Taoist values .

Sorry,but Dalai lama is not evil. Initially when the CCP invaded Tibet ,Dalai Lama had made comprises with chinese govt in exchange that they be freely allowed to worship. But the CCP started murdering tibetan monks which started the exodus of Dalai lama to India.If CCP had not decided to suppress religion ,Dalai Lama would have been Chinese citizen.

Yes - even the Chinese posters here know that the Dalai Lama is a peace loving Nobel Laureate fighting for the independence of his country. But they can't say it online or in public because they might be persecuted in that Communist nation. Give the Chinese a break - imagine living in a hellhole like that -with absolutely no freedoms.

The ever reliable, independent news source which the world should reply - China News - LOL

Yes - even the Chinese posters here know that the Dalai Lama is a peace loving Nobel Laureate fighting for the independence of his country. But they can't say it online or in public because they might be persecuted in that Communist nation. Give the Chinese a break - imagine living in a hellhole like that -with absolutely no freedoms.

China is a lot more free than what it was in the cultural revolution disaster and I have seen Chinese bloggers express a lot of views contrary to the CCP party line. As for Dalai Lama , even many chinese agree that he should be allowed to return and preach and that china should stop its hate campaign against Dalai Lama,though there is disagreement for independence idea,even dalai lama wants autonomy .Look at Pure land and zen buddhism , they flourish a lot in china.I don't understand why CCP is so paranoid of dalai lama.

******* Indians, you turned yet another thread into a troll thread with your useless minds.

If you can't focus on the topic either leave or have your post reported.

******* Indians, you turned yet another thread into a troll thread with your useless minds.

If you can't focus on the topic either leave or have your post reported.

Who are you to say the above words? your post got reported.

Mods are there for that purpose, better keep your worthless words to your self and behave here.

It was published in a Chinese media openly which has a very wide readership. I havent heard or seen anything challenging the validity of the reporting!

I suggest you stop spouting nonsense.Yes Prostitution is a problem in China's mega cities.That is due to rising incomes gaps which will be hopefully countered in the future and restoration of buddhist,Confucionist,Taoist values .

He talked as if india is prostitution free! He tried to let india appear innocent of rampant flesh trades which are not restricted to thriving operations @ bd road, falkland street, Kamathipura, and Worli

Sorry,but Dalai lama is not evil. Initially when the CCP invaded Tibet ,Dalai Lama had made comprises with chinese govt in exchange that they be freely allowed to worship. But the CCP started murdering tibetan monks which started the exodus of Dalai lama to India.If CCP had not decided to suppress religion ,Dalai Lama would have been Chinese citizen.

NO! do$$ar lama is evil!

He and his clans are sponsoring, promoting, encouraging and glorifying the self-immolation frenzies. The do$$ar lama clan are on the payrolls of the american cia. They are not gaining rapport or support from the whole world but comments criticisms / condemnations from Otto Kolbl U of Lausanne, Paul Williams of U of Bristol, journalist Christian Y. Schmidt ... etc but india

The monks and folks are killing themselves. The survivors are very very remorseful for their behaviours who in the aftermath recovering in the hospitals, are deeply sorry to their parents, friends and families

Does having 45 heritage sites compare to 30 in India makes your country less smelly? It is fact that even your 5 star hotels are dirty and smelly forget about other Chinese localities. You seems to have agreed on other points I cited about china.

You people cant stand for a second but resorting to dragging down the thread to new lows

The quote of low tourism visits in india despite of its 30 unesco heritage sites is a testimony of the conditions of india which fails to attract a lot of visitors by comparison. Despite your slendering of the image of China based on a unquoted isolated case, it will never deter people from all over the world coming to China but not india

This what I want to remind those Chinese who rants and trolls on this forum as if China is a very great country and ahead of US.

We are indeed ahead of india in almost all civilised indices, some by a very wide margin!

Until the CCP becomes more transparent, we will never know the full extent of the number of rail accidents, the quality of equipment, or the number of fatalities.

China IS becoming more transparent due to the advent of tech gadgets, internet, large no of visitors and foreigners who are studying, working and living all over China

Of course, China is still much safer than India.

A lot safer, of course!

You people cant stand for a second but resorting to dragging down the thread to new lows

The quote of low tourism visits in india despite of its 30 unesco heritage sites is a testimony of the conditions of india which fails to attract a lot of visitors by comparison. Despite your slendering of the image of China based on a unquoted isolated case, it will never deter people from all over the world coming to China but not india

We are indeed ahead of india in almost all civilised indices, some by a very wide margin!

Your country is not considered very civilized one. You guys have changed yourselves in American or European. You guys are one who can do anything for Money. You go abroad to deliver Pizza.

Any yes you started posting dirty pictures without any authenticated source saying that it is Indian. Do you want me to post the picture of Dirty china with authentic source? Actually you and your fellow Chinese brothers makes the thread dirty and blames other for doing that.

He and his clans are sponsoring, promoting, encouraging and glorifying the self-immolation frenzies. The do$$ar lama clan are on the payrolls of the american cia. They are not gaining rapport or support from the whole world but comments criticisms / condemnations from Otto Kolbl U of Lausanne, Paul Williams of U of Bristol, journalist Christian Y. Schmidt ... etc but india

The monks and folks are killing themselves. The survivors are very very remorseful for their behaviours who in the aftermath recovering in the hospitals, are deeply sorry to their parents, friends and families

I am sorry , but the dalai lama and neither the tibetan monks are evil.CCP has done atrocities on the tibetan monks by destroying their monasteries and killing them in the cultural revolution and when China invaded Tibet and I am hopeful that CCP in the future will renounce such policy and allow tibetan buddhism to flourish like how chinese pureland and zen buddhism are flourished.

Has India fallen so far behind China that Indianpatriot1 had to resort to bold face lies to make India look better? Here's the Economist Intelligence Unit's Quality of Life Index (a.k.a. Where-to-be-Born Index) for 2013. Notice that India is ranked 66, and China is ranked 49.

Indianpatriot1 = Epic Fail

International: The lottery of life | The Economist

20130110_irt001.jpg

Those tiny countries are kind of clustering the data in any international comparisons. yeah I am sure Switzerland is better than mid-west in the U.S., but come on, lets compare Switzerland to several New England states or California. Also there is a huge difference being born in inner rural area and Shanghai in China. Tiny countries are basically metropolitan in big countries but it's much easier to just develop one tiny state or a city than a giant country like U.S. or China.

Also I definitely don't want to be reincarnated in Hong Kong even though their ranking is so high, lol, too crowded and their housing sucks!

Over all, good info.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom