What's new

China to pay 'great importance' to relations with India: Xi Jinping.

That's true mainly with China.:lol: many of China neighbours are even inviting America in the region while Myanmar recently partially disowned China.

Which Indian neighbours are you talking about. :lol:

My suggestion: ignore the internet warriors especially Chinese

paid stooges and shills here should be damed straight to the hell!sorry to offend several if not many Indians and Vietnamese PDF users here,but if the shoe fits,wear it.

My suggestion: ignore the internet warriors especially Chinese

So true.... I believe while posting they are just giving the introduction to their GK, so it is not worth commenting on their post even if it is about India :lol:

Man the ground relations b/w china-india are very good
Many don't know about each other but they are good Chinese are very humble I was with my relative in yiwu most folks were good not unlike these idiots on the forum

Man the ground relations b/w china-india are very good
Many don't know about each other but they are good Chinese are very humble I was with my relative in yiwu most folks were good not unlike these idiots on the forum

How about on ground for indians. Are all indian men the same like Asharm Bapu, Rajah Gupta, Mr/Ms Pinky? Hell man, you indians are actually the same in both PDF and on ground (reality). LOLOL...

Chinese can pursue their goal in Asia, Indians will pursue their strategic interests in Asia. What ever happens let there be no meddling(internal matters) and peace between two countries.

:rolleyes:

Look who is talking, a person from WB :D

Yeah. so when i'm saying that, you should trust me. One has to be insanely retard to be the head of politburo. You can cite Sitaram Yechuri and Prakash Karat as an example.

Yeah, surely you must be A very "learned" indian. BTW, did you ever bother to check the meaning (from dictionary) or you are simply incapable of understanding the meaning of this word; "SHAME".

LOLOL... another Bapu indian.

Ello, citizen of a tiny island with identity crisis.

Yeah, surely you must be A very "learned" indian. BTW, did you ever bother to check the meaning (from dictionary) or you are simply incapable of understanding the meaning of this word; "SHAME".

LOLOL... another Bapu indian.

You should return to China, you would be a great help there. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom