What's new

China to have problem with US selling arms to India, tops diplomatic agenda

usa sold them weapons and china did nothing
that is different. usa even occupied taiwan before. it is all about power. india doesn't have the same power. china has ways to retaliate if india does what you said.

that is different. usa even occupied taiwan before. it is all about power. india doesn't have the same power. china has ways to retaliate if india does what you said.
do to war with them?

i dont think china had problem usa sell weapons to india alot of years they sell them so what is the problem now maybe trump? russia also sell them advance weapons why dont china have problem with that

Chinese have problems with many things but Chinese would seldom admit many of them openly since it is not necessary, particularly when such admission would fan the popular hatred towards foreign countries. Many of such "problems" are just concerns, not really problems, and potentially go away without actually creating any troubles.

I understand you want to sound smart. I get it. But stop circle jerking yourself.

Do not wish to waste time on likes of you. :china:

China is one of the few countries which can and does stand up to the big bully US,which is polled as the biggest threat to the world peace worldwide by their Pew research center. There are some US lapdogs cheering for their master in every possible turn and that only shows how pathetic and impotent they are.

We can understand dude u are the only country who can standup to US just that u are little bit scared of their missiles :D:D

Well, after all, the right to speak in the west.
Indians seem to have forgotten, Who executed the Louis Mountbatten plan? Who is the manufacturer of the conflicts in South Asia?
And...
Who invaded Vietnam for 13 years?
Who colonized Philippines for 50 years?
Who invaded Panama?
Who invaded Grenada?
Who first supported al Qaeda and Taliban?

Oh, the right to speak in the west. Then the pig believed him...

You should thank you for the telecom equipment suppliers - HUAWEI
He provides base station technology so you can use the internet.
Funny, an agricultural country will have any valuable things?

Who invaded Tibet?
Now don't argue saying US did 10 countries and we did only 1 :P

We can understand dude u are the only country who can standup to US just that u are little bit scared of their missiles :D:D

Who invaded Tibet?
Now don't argue saying US did 10 countries and we did only 1 :P
Lol... I don't do any debate, Because Indians have no history. just tell you the truth! India must give up on Kashmir, Manipur and Assam the occupation.

In this way, India will shake off the turbulent society.
印度动乱.jpg

If you are a snake, don't dream of eating an elephant. He'll break your stomach. ;)

And Chinese sweetness can be seen when the entire neighbours ganged up with US.:D
Well, then the US withdrew from TPP.
Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Burma, Indonesia, Laos, Kampuchea, and South Asian countries still import Chinese weapons.

Do you need any links?

Well, then the US withdrew from TPP.
Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Burma, Indonesia, Laos, Kampuchea, and South Asian countries still import Chinese weapons.

Do you need any links?
please tell how much do you export in bilions in 2015 its not sopose to be secret

Yup they get into dirty work.. but that doesn't mean China should do it. You guys already took Tibet, and intend to control islands and entire sea. USA left after invasion but you guys will not roll back. You want all these territories forever..
Well, now you should do is...
Let the United States return the western territories to the indians.
Let Kashmir, Assam and Manipur free choice.
Let India re split, "India" as a geographical term.

As for Tibet, I'm sorry, Darai was canonized by the China emperor. Not by the India aboriginal.

please tell how much do you export in bilions in 2015 its not sopose to be secret
http://books.sipri.org/files/FS/SIPRIFS1602.pdf
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...arly-double-in-five-years-sipri/#.WJA7SfmECP0

Is it difficult to find data on Chinese arms exports?
No, China is the world's third largest arms exporter.

We could have bought F-16 or F-18 but we kept such deals away from USA. We bought transport planes, Apache, p-8I other goodies.. We are smart enough to avoid such foolish steps.. We purchase weapons for our purpose but not the US. Unlike Korea.
Well, I know India is very strong and can import weapons from all over the world.

Like SU-30 and C-130... The India air force crashed it. Now I look forward to F-16 or F-18.

By the way, did India lift the fallen boat? Well, what a stupid step and how smart indians.

Well, now you should do is...
Let the United States for turn the western territories to the indians.
Let Kashmir, Assam and Manipur free choice.
Let India re split, "India" as a geographical term.

As for Tibet, I'm sorry, Darai was canonized by the China emperor. Not by the India aboriginal.

http://books.sipri.org/files/FS/SIPRIFS1602.pdf
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...arly-double-in-five-years-sipri/#.WJA7SfmECP0

Is it difficult to find data on Chinese arms exports?
No, China is the world's third largest arms exporter.

Well, I know India is very strong and can import weapons from all over the world.

Like SU-30 and C-130... The India air force crashed it. Now I look forward to F-16 or F-18.

By the way, did India lift the fallen boat? Well, what a stupid step and how smart indians.

Yup I'm sorry to say this.. yesterday I bought some mobile phone in market.. I seen IPhone for 10k .. then I take closer look.. it was written true close, and I understand it must be from China.. thank God your country control your media , Unlike India.so even accidents occurred, no news come out.. am still waiting to see china come up with solution for the leaks... each and every day leaking photos... I wish you guys good luck for leak proof solution...

We can give you better reply.. so behave like human not like chimpanzee.

Yup I'm sorry to say this.. yesterday I bought some mobile phone in market.. I seen IPhone for 10k .. then I take closer look.. it was written true close, and I understand it must be from China.. thank God your country control your media , Unlike India.so even accidents occurred, no news come out.. am still waiting to see china come up with solution for the leaks... each and every day leaking photos... I wish you guys good luck for leak proof solution...

We can give you better reply.. so behave like human not like chimpanzee.
Agree, even if it is India's largest mobile phone maker Intex and Micromax, are also produced by China OEM, perhaps you don't know, all made in India all cannot do without the support of China technology. Even if you use the internet. HUAWEI base station technology.
But it doesn't matter, you think you know a lot.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinno
360截图20161006020936571.jpg

:enjoy:

Last edited:
Lol... I don't do any debate, Because Indians have no history. just tell you the truth! India must give up on Kashmir, Manipur and Assam the occupation.

In this way, India will shake off the turbulent society.
View attachment 373352

If you are a snake, don't dream of eating an elephant. He'll break your stomach. ;)

Question = Who invaded Tibet?
Answer = Indians have no history India must give up on Kashmir, Manipur and Assam the occupation
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom