What's new

China submarines outnumber U.S. fleet: U.S. admiral

Typical BS from you. WOW, 100 PLA soldier is needed to fight 1 somalia soldier. Yes yes, A typical Somalia insurgent is super high tech and skill when vs PLA soldier. Armed with the latest 3G network for full awareness and secure communication, full body latest armour suit and latest night vision goggle and having the most advanced computerised intergrated assault rifle.

A typical nowadays PLAN marine is no different from 1950 PVA armed with only Japanese WWII Type 99 rifle. And Brainless PLAN marine needs humanwave of 1 million just to defeat 10000 somalia insurgent. The brilliant assessment from jhungary who is basically an insult to all professional soldier with his idiotic comment on PLA.

China's 'Snow Leopard' commando wins champion at 6th Warrior Competition - People's Daily Online

I do not know how PLA managed to win the warrior competition not once but twice in a row participated by US, france and many other countries? Probably Snow leopard cheats or outnumber other team with unfair numbers by 100 :1 ?

Any idiots who think 2 -3 PLAN marine battalion supported by fleet of PLAN ships not able to take out a group of somalia insurgent 4-5times their size shall get their head check or take off their tainted glass and see the real world.

Any PLA, PLAN soldiers are professionally trained and even better than those foreign establish forces and ready for war any time.

Your knowledge is poor. Japan Osumi LST is an pathetic small 10000tons for a major power that not able to transport much men and armour for an assault amphibious attack. Its mostly useful for only regional battle, not global projection.

Japan Izumi helicopter carrier is huge but its basically just an helo carrier with no amphibious capabilities.

PLAN 071 LDP is 21000tons each and can carry full load of battalion and is meant for any cross ocean power projection same as USN san antonio class.

PLAN is looking to build LHD and not a dumb pure helo carrier like Japan Izumo class. Look at Australia canberra LHD, that is something we are looking towards.

In terms of cross ocean low intensity amphibious assault. Japan Osumi LST is not enough. PLAN is more suit and far superior with 4 071 LDP.

Dude, read carefully please, i said 1 PLA SOLDIER = 100 SOLMALIAN

I dont generally care about someone else ranting, but if you have to rant, at least rant right lol

Quality, not quantity. While bulk of Chinese underwater fleet is Diesel Electric, US are all silent SSN/SSBNs. The 1980s LA Class SSN is well ahead of anything Chinese or Russian today.

So China might surpass in numbers, but quality is a big issue....and it will take it's natural time for technology to evolve.
Sir, if I am not wrong, Diesel electric subs are quieter (with diesal engine shut off and running on battery or sitting on the ocean floor) than nuclear ones (that cant turn their reactors off). Issue is not with propulsion but with endurance but with AIP, its getting better. Yes, the Chinese/Russian nuclear subs are reported to be noisier than their Western counterparts.

Nuclear vs. Diesel Submarines | Center for Strategic and International Studies

Diesel-Electric Submarines, the U.S. Navy’s Latest Annoyance

Last edited:
Dude, read carefully please, i said 1 PLA SOLDIER = 100 SOLMALIAN

I dont generally care about someone else ranting, but if you have to rant, at least rant right lol
I too simply do not care what rubbish you try to feed with your China bashing but to simply ignore the capabilities that reflects in real life is self delusion.

I too simply do not care what rubbish you try to feed with your China bashing but to simply ignore the capabilities that reflects in real life is self delusion.

admit it, you look at it wrong, maybe getting a bit old so your eyes is not what it used to be or maybe just your mind is going so you are a bit confused

1 PLA equal to 100 Solmali lol...whatever

Back
Top Bottom