What's new

China submarines outnumber U.S. fleet: U.S. admiral

To be honest, i myself im surprise China still lags behind so much in power projection capabilities/weapons systems. Giving Chinas size/population/landmass and the rivals/ennemies it has i.e U.S and Japan(two formidable countries with a scary navy) you would have expect China to at least have build aircraft carriers much earlier(hmmmmm......well i know its mostly due to lack of technology/knowledge ot do so) even weaker import dependent India has built one and we are building 2 high tech ones which will soon be completed, One will also expect China to have built LHD which are also power projection systems('Pacifist' constrained Japan has a whooping 4 and building more). Giving Chinas world trade/dependence on exports/trade, i must say she is still very much under equipped to be honest. guess its also due to corruption in your army/high ranking officers which your president is trying to get rid of(though wont be easy). Anyway, the point is, unlike some of your brothers on here are trying to justify Chinas lagging behind in this fieldd by saying by kdepending onn the U.S/west from keeping sea lanes open/patrolling coast of major trade routes while China enjoys the benefits is rather naive/funny. So you mean you are depending on foreign powers for your trade/defence?lool Now thats a new one which should instead be a point of concern to your country, not otherwise. Im sure even Iran and Russia have more pride than some of you Chinese members on here, who are happy/contented with relying on U.S benevolence for your shipping lanes/world trade. At least i sympathise with the Iranians and Russians since they have a much weaker economy/industrial base and world trade to be able to prevent this. lol

lol, what projection capability does Japan really have?

Don't tell me that you count those helicopter carriers the same as those fixed-wing aircraft carriers.

lol, what projection capability does Japan really have?

Don't tell me that you count those helicopter carriers the same as those fixed-wing aircraft carriers.
I didnt consider LHD as full fixed wing aircraft carriers, though they are usually refered to as light aircraft carriers. By the way if its so useless why is it that its just now that China is trying to build/design one? lool When you are behind there is no need in being embarassed, since there is no way a country can be a leader in almost everything(well bar the U.S.lol).

I reiterate again, giving Chinas size/landmass/world trade/economy/major rivals and ennemies(like U.S/JAPAN) she is still very much ill equipped to handle its current defence challenges(or should i say contented on relyiing on U.S benevolence, which can change though). I dont blame China though, since it just started its industrialization process less than 3 decades ago, meanwhile we in the west/U.S and even Japan started it wayyyy back over a century before China even knew anything about Industrilization. So im not blaming China, im just saying you and some of your brothers shouldnt be bragging/boasting so much, since if we follow your logic, all of this forum should/will be filled by U.S achievements and western breakthroughs/power, since we still have/are ahead of China in so many fields. So calm down and be more level headed bro.:) hihihihihihihi

To be honest, i myself im surprise China still lags behind so much in power projection capabilities/weapons systems. Giving Chinas size/population/landmass and the rivals/ennemies it has i.e U.S and Japan(two formidable countries with a scary navy) you would have expect China to at least have build aircraft carriers much earlier(hmmmmm......well i know its mostly due to lack of technology/knowledge ot do so) even weaker import dependent India has built one and we are building 2 high tech ones which will soon be completed, One will also expect China to have built LHD which are also power projection systems('Pacifist' constrained Japan has a whooping 4 and building more). Giving Chinas world trade/dependence on exports/trade, i must say she is still very much under equipped to be honest. guess its also due to corruption in your army/high ranking officers which your president is trying to get rid of(though wont be easy). Anyway, the point is, unlike some of your brothers on here are trying to justify Chinas lagging behind in this fieldd by saying by kdepending onn the U.S/west from keeping sea lanes open/patrolling coast of major trade routes while China enjoys the benefits is rather naive/funny. So you mean you are depending on foreign powers for your trade/defence?lool Now thats a new one which should instead be a point of concern to your country, not otherwise. Im sure even Iran and Russia have more pride than some of you Chinese members on here, who are happy/contented with relying on U.S benevolence for your shipping lanes/world trade. At least i sympathise with the Iranians and Russians since they have a much weaker economy/industrial base and world trade to be able to prevent this. lol

LOL UK is not dependent on foreign power for defence? maybe UK should quit NATO now

We are not Iranian or Russian, we don't openly challenge the US, our biggest trading partner.

and it is also true vice versa, we are the biggest supplier of US goods, their everyday living necessities, it is in US interest to keep the sea lane open for us.

you think USN is gonna let something happen to a ship full of containers ordered by Walmart?

If you dont think we can rely on the US, feel free to give us a scenario.

I didnt consider LHD as full fixed wing aircraft carriers, though they are usually refered to as light aircraft carriers. By the way if its so useless why is it that its just now that China is trying to build/design one? lool When you are behind there is no need in being embarassed, since there is no way a country can be a leader in almost everything(well bar the U.S.lol).

I reiterate again, giving Chinas size/landmass/world trade/economy/major rivals and ennemies(like U.S/JAPAN) she is still very much ill equipped to handle its current defence challenges(or should i say contented on relyiing on U.S benevolence, which can change though). I dont blame China though, since it just started its industrialization process less than 3 decades ago, meanwhile we in the west/U.S and even Japan started it wayyyy back over a century before China even knew anything about Industrilization. So im not blaming China, im just saying you and some of your brothers shouldnt be bragging/boasting so much, since if we follow your logic, all of this forum should/will be filled by U.S achievements and western breakthroughs/power, since we still have/are ahead of China in so many fields. So calm down and be more level headed bro.:) hihihihihihihi

Japan has no real power nowadays, just keep blowing them out of proportion if you want.

If they are so powerful as you described, then you should worry more about them, not us.

Obviously, you are lying to yourself, and i don't like your dishonest behavior.

Japan has no real power nowadays, just keep blowing them out of proportion if you want.

If they are so powerful as you described, then you should worry more about them, not us.

Obviously, you are lying to yourself, and i don't like your dishonest behavior.

My dishonest behaviour? LOOL i know being honest/stating facts/truth on this forum hurts many members, i have noticed this with time .lol

You sound like a ultra nationalists. You seem to be the Chinese version of my vietnamese friend Niceguy and Turkish Atawolf. Too much nationalism isnt good, especially when it makes people blind/believe their country is on top of the world.:rofl: Beidou, J20 dragon and Superboy aint got nothing on you, me who thought they were the most ultra nationalistic Chinese on here, guess i was wrong, you seem to beat them all to be honest.:lol:

My dishonest behaviour? LOOL i know being honest/stating facts/truth on this forum hurts many members, i have noticed this with time .lol

You sound like a ultra nationalists. You seem to be the Chinese version of my vietnamese friend Niceguy and Turkish Atawolf. Too much nationalism isnt good, especially when it makes people blind/believe their country is on top of the world.:rofl: Beidou, J20 dragon and Superboy aint got nothing on you, me who thought they were the most ultra nationalistic Chinese on here, guess i was wrong, you seem to beat them all to be honest.:lol:

Well, the guys like niceguy and atatwolf have nothing to boast, because their country is weak, while i have plenty of things to 'boast' with the backup.

Are you watching too much Gundam? Do you think that Japan can make everything out of the thin air?

The US is definitely a worthy opponent, but not invincible, while Japan is just a stooge, not worthy of being mentioned.

LOL UK is not dependent on foreign power for defence? maybe UK should quit NATO now

We are not Iranian or Russian, we don't openly challenge the US, our biggest trading partner.

and it is also true vice versa, we are the biggest supplier of US goods, their everyday living necessities, it is in US interest to keep the sea lane open for us.

you think USN is gonna let something happen to a ship full of containers ordered by Walmart?

If you dont think we can rely on the US, feel free to give us a scenario.

At least you are an honest Chinese to recognize China doesnt openly challenge the U.S unlike your other brothers on here(sure they wont be happy with you about this though.lool). Its a wise decision though, China is still not strong enough to challenge the U.S. Russia is learning this lesson the hard way today. So i will say Chinese leaders has so far been quite smart in avoiding unnecessary attention from the U.S/west while Russia and Iran are being unnecessarily overtly anti western and are paying the price today.

Well why would you compare China with the U.K? doesnt makes sense. We are not in the same situation. The U.S and U.K are allies. So we see no threat from them at all, on the contrary. Meanwhile its not the case with China. So thats two different cases. So China depending on the U.S for defence and its trade routes cant be compared with other countries who are U.S allies. By the way your leaders know this, reason they are trying to by pass the malacca strait delimna with their so called silk routes. To be fair though, its not like China is happy to let the U.S patrol its coast and control its trade/sea lanes, its simply because China doesnt have the potential/capabilities to Challenege the U.S and change the current situation. So as far as its the case, its good for China to keep a low profile and carry on with its development,not boasting meanwhile stilll have a long way to go.:)

At least you are an honest Chinese to recognize China doesnt openly challenge the U.S unlike your other brothers on here(sure they wont be happy with you about this though.lool). Its a wise decision though, China is still not strong enough to challenge the U.S. Russia is learning this lesson the hard way today. So i will say Chinese leaders has so far been quite smart in avoiding unnecessary attention from the U.S/west while Russia and Iran are being unnecessarily overtly anti western and are paying the price today.

Well why would you compare China with the U.K? doesnt makes sense. We are not in the same situation. The U.S and U.K are allies. So we see no threat from them at all, on the contrary. Meanwhile its not the case with China. So thats two different cases. So China depending on the U.S for defence and its trade routes cant be compared with other countries who are U.S allies. By the way your leaders know this, reason they are trying to by pass the malacca strait delimna with their so called silk routes. To be fair though, its not like China is happy to let the U.S patrol its coast and control its trade/sea lanes, its simply because China doesnt have the potential/capabilities to Challenege the U.S and change the current situation. So as far as its the case, its good for China to keep a low profile and carry on with its development,not boasting meanwhile stilll have a long way to go.:)

Nobody is openly challenging the US, but the proxy wars will be never going to be stopped.

F117 is obsolete, no one will ever think about this junk toy.

you completely missed the point.

He is pointing towards secret projects of US.

If US was developing such systems decades ago and no one can even match the capability currently
imagine what they are developing now.

View attachment 197314

What does it got to do with 071 LDP Projection? Or you have doubt a 071 not able to transport the 500-800men plus the armour required?

View attachment 197313

And Merchant resupplying PLAN for cross ocean ops is real. We have plenty of merchant tanker to do such task.

View attachment 197327

lol so you so know how many people in one Battalion, so how so you suppose 2 battalion can spearhead an seaborne assault when the traditional unit strength for this kind of fighting is measured in Brigade (4000+) or division (10,000+) size...

Of course, you can always send 900 men to spearhead the assault to their certain death. Thats your business.Or maybe 1 PLA = 100 somalian, i dont know..

And this is the reason why China is the potential challenger to the U.S. as they are patient and work hard. India is drawing attention from China when they brag and reworking their GDP.

At least you are an honest British to honestly accept that without the US, Britain is a wet island.

Unlike you, none of your brothers are honest and decent and they keep boasting.

I am awashed in joy when I see honest British who are so few in number. Your people like to boasting and living in past glory. Unlike you. You are a good, decent British. Suuure they won't be happy with you. You are one of a kind; the last one of your species on here.

But no other brothers of you here on this forum are like you. You are special, but not your other brothers. LOOOL.

lol so you so know how many people in one Battalion, so how so you suppose 2 battalion can spearhead an seaborne assault when the traditional unit strength for this kind of fighting is measured in Brigade (4000+) or division (10,000+) size...

Of course, you can always send 900 men to spearhead the assault to their certain death. Thats your business.Or maybe 1 PLA = 100 somalian, i dont know..

Typical BS from you. WOW, 100 PLA soldier is needed to fight 1 somalia soldier. Yes yes, A typical Somalia insurgent is super high tech and skill when vs PLA soldier. Armed with the latest 3G network for full awareness and secure communication, full body latest armour suit and latest night vision goggle and having the most advanced computerised intergrated assault rifle.

A typical nowadays PLAN marine is no different from 1950 PVA armed with only Japanese WWII Type 99 rifle. And Brainless PLAN marine needs humanwave of 1 million just to defeat 10000 somalia insurgent. The brilliant assessment from jhungary who is basically an insult to all professional soldier with his idiotic comment on PLA.

China's 'Snow Leopard' commando wins champion at 6th Warrior Competition - People's Daily Online

I do not know how PLA managed to win the warrior competition not once but twice in a row participated by US, france and many other countries? Probably Snow leopard cheats or outnumber other team with unfair numbers by 100 :1 ?

Any idiots who think 2 -3 PLAN marine battalion supported by fleet of PLAN ships not able to take out a group of somalia insurgent 4-5times their size shall get their head check or take off their tainted glass and see the real world.

Any PLA, PLAN soldiers are professionally trained and even better than those foreign establish forces and ready for war any time.

Your knowledge is poor. Japan Osumi LST is an pathetic small 10000tons for a major power that not able to transport much men and armour for an assault amphibious attack. Its mostly useful for only regional battle, not global projection.

Japan Izumi helicopter carrier is huge but its basically just an helo carrier with no amphibious capabilities.

PLAN 071 LDP is 21000tons each and can carry full load of battalion and is meant for any cross ocean power projection same as USN san antonio class.

PLAN is looking to build LHD and not a dumb pure helo carrier like Japan Izumo class. Look at Australia canberra LHD, that is something we are looking towards.

In terms of cross ocean low intensity amphibious assault. Japan Osumi LST is not enough. PLAN is more suit and far superior with 4 071 LDP.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom