What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

Times news Network is same as Times Of India.

Thats not an excuse, can you please find me your your so-called

news from "Times news Network" ? You can't, because simply there

is no such news there.

Now answer my questions;

(1) Why you change the title of the news article completely ?

(2) Why deleted part of the original artcle which i highlighted below ?

Here is the original news article from "Times of India";

India to soon test N-capable Agni-III, missile defence system - India - The Times of India

W DELHI: After beginning to base Sukhoi-30MKI fighter jets in the North-East, India is now finally gearing up to conduct another test of the China-specific 3,500-km-range Agni-III ballistic missile in February-March.

DRDO scientists are also on course to shortly test their fledgling two-tier ballistic missile defence (BMD), which has been tested three times till now and is designed to track and destroy hostile missiles both inside (endo) and outside (exo) the earth's atmosphere.

As reported by TOI earlier, the ongoing Phase-I BMD system is geared towards tackling enemy missiles with a 2,000-km range, Phase-II is being designed to intercept incoming missiles in the 5,000-km class range. But it will take some years for the BMD system to become fully operational.

Similarly, Agni-III will be ready only by 2012-2013. The first test of the rail-mobile missile, which is 16.7-metre tall and has a lift-off weight of 50 tonnes, in July 2006 had flopped miserably. But the subsequent two tests, in April 2007 and May 2008, were deemed successful.

Agni-III is crucial since it will provide India with the capability to strike deep into China, bringing cities like Shanghai and Beijing within its potent reach.

India's most ambitious strategic missile Agni-V, with a 5,000-km range, in turn, will be ready for its first test only by early-2011 or so.

Both Agni-III and Agni-V are primarily designed to bolster India's "active credible deterrence posture'' against China, especially since it has a clear-cut "no-first use'' nuclear doctrine.

China's expanding nuclear and missile arsenal, of course, has even the US worried. The Chinese DF-31A ICBM, with a strike range of 11,270 km, for instance, can target any location in the continental US.

India's missile programme is rudimentary by these standards, and even lags behind Pakistan in certain aspects. In fact, only the Prithvi (150-350 km) and Agni-I (700-km) missiles, primarily meant for Pakistan, can be said to be fully operational in the armed forces till now.

The Agni-II missile, with a 2,000-km range, failed to meet its laid-down flight parameters in two tests last year. DRDO scientists, however, hold that the tests failed due to manufacturing glitches rather than technological ones. There is need to fine-tune the industry involved in Agni-II's production to achieve higher efficiency, they say. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Hello guys ignore chinese members. They not voice of china. Chinese people are alot soft heart and caring. Only ccp and few bunch of guys like two above are the one trouble maker. Please ignore them. They come to spoil thread whenever there is any good news related to india. Please ignore them and carry on with the good news. Thank you.

Is there anyone can tell me how every single indian people (even your PM)can say something base on nothing like pissing???
You can search on this forum, you can hardly find a chinese staring the trolling on threads related to indian, and you can also find indian started trolling on almost all thread related to china.
For this thread, You know that! What is the meaning of so-called "china-specific"???
Indian missile is just a joke, even indian dont know where will the missile goes after be launched.:rofl::rofl:
There are something on chinese forum you should know:
"If indian missile aimed Chengdu, then people live in Chengdu will be safe, and people live in Wuhan (maybe Thailand) need conser their safty.:rofl:

Indians are not Chinese that you can kill them without raising a eyebrow in millions like you do in the name of cultural revolution, great leap forward etc.:bunny:

I think the number is far less than the number of indian dead babies per year or man death caused by starving per year or man death caused by HIV per year.:rofl:
And these high number of death is still existing, and will exist forever in india.

@grey boy 2.

I posted the article as it is when i read it on TOI website in the morning.But may be latter in the day they rewrote the article.

Some other websites also posted the same article.

Indian Eagle: China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

If you google you may get some more similiar articles.

And for the first highlighed part ,read the article once again you will find that too.

Is there anyone can tell me how every single indian people (even your PM)can say something base on nothing like pissing???
You can search on this forum, you can hardly find a chinese staring the trolling on threads related to indian, and you can also find indian started trolling on almost all thread related to china.
For this thread, You know that! What is the meaning of so-called "china-specific"???
Indian missile is just a joke, even indian dont know where will the missile goes after be launched.:rofl::rofl:
There are something on chinese forum you should know:
"If indian missile aimed Chengdu, then people live in Chengdu will be safe, and people live in Wuhan (maybe Thailand) need conser their safty.:rofl:

What's that if not a troll?

Request to all the Indian members. Please stop replying to any flame post. Let such guys talk to themselves. And ignore them like you didn't read, and save your time replying to coherent posts. Thanks. Try this. This works.

Oh btw I just used your post Mr.. Don't bother to quote my post if you are sane and if you still do I will and other members also will, consider you lunatic. Because I won't read it. Have a nice day.

Thanks.

To mention a weapon as specific for a country shows aggression toward a country. If the reporter regard a country as an enemy, then they would regard weapon system as a focus for a specific country. Naming a country shows belligerence. Its one thing to state that a missile can reach a certain area of another country. Its totally a different matter when said that a missle is for use against another country. Totally provocative and trouble making.

Rightly said, brother!

This is perhaps precisely why India has foolishly established so many enemies in its neighborhood.

The biggest failure in India foreign policy is its success in making China its number one enemy.

Enjoy it, India! :lol:

I'm not sure about the heart of Indians. But from this forum, people of India shows very good skills in spining facts. If I want a laywer, I would definitely look for an Indian one.

Then I bet you'll lose in courts, miserably, where realities are tested, as demonstrated by 1962: when Indian parliament member convinced Nehru that China wouldn’t strike back, and even striking back, China would lose.

Of course if you happen to have an Indian judge. :lol:

Rightly said, brother!

This is perhaps precisely why India has foolishly established so many enemies in its neighborhood.

The biggest failure in India foreign policy is its success in making China its number one enemy.

Enjoy it, India! :lol:

Educate yourself to differentiate between media and government.

Indians are not Chinese that you can kill them without raising a eyebrow in millions like you do in the name of cultural revolution, great leap forward etc.:bunny:

I thought it was the other way round: Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

You not only do not raise eyebrow, but also find various reasons to justfy it and accept it as "ground reality!" :tdown:

BTW, let me tell you that cultural revolution was 30+ years ago, great leap forward was 40+ years ago, and you murdering of your children seems perpetual, perennial, persistent...

Educate yourself to differentiate between media and government.

In a democratic country, media are more important than government as the latter has to follow citizen sensation and social emotion where the votes are.

con u dont have to worry mate its gonna take a decade to make it operational.CHEERS

Why are chinese all going crazy over an article in a private newspaper? And an article that actually says nothing bad about china but goes on to question the efficacy of indian missile program like they always do.

There's a huge cultural gap between how indians and chinese look at their countries and media, maybe both can make an effort to understand the other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom